User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #81
Stugg334
Bristolian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96
There was a time when losing your virginity at 19 was surprisingly young.

Today kids have sex in ages of 12 - 14. That is surprisingly young.

I guess. What's the age of consent in most states? I lost mine just after I turned 16, and some of my close friends lost it at 14. And we all know those weird kids that got started at like 12. It still seems young, as an average, 16.4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Stugg334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #82
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

What I don't understand is, why is this woman's virginity worth so much money? In what other job is inexperience so valued?

It's like the whole Islamic thing with marters apparently being rewarded with 72 virgins in the next life, I don't understand that either, surely 30 'experienced' girls would be better?

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #83
DardySon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
It's like the whole Islamic thing with marters apparently being rewarded with 72 virgins in the next life, I don't understand that either, surely 30 'experienced' girls would be better?

It's probably something to do with power. I'm no expert but from what I've heard Islam is a very male-centric religion and the women have little to no rights. So getting 72 virgins is probably is just a branch of that power men have over women in Islam.
DardySon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #84
adamgur96
Not caring no more

Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
What I don't understand is, why is this woman's virginity worth so much money? In what other job is inexperience so valued?

Yeah well, i think muslims got the whole 72 virgins thing wrong....

Old 09-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #85
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DardySon
It's probably something to do with power. I'm no expert but from what I've heard Islam is a very male-centric religion and the women have little to no rights. So getting 72 virgins is probably is just a branch of that power men have over women in Islam.

Well, that does kinda sound like only a male can be rewarded as a martyr in Islam, but apparently female martyrs can expect to find their perfect husbands in paradise. A woman who had multiple husbands in life will be able to choose the best one as her eternal spouse in the afterlife.

Of course, we have to consider that when the Qur'an was written it was normal for people to enter into polygamous marriages, with the male often having several wives. The whole idea of 'paradise' though is that it should be a perfect place for whoever has entered into it. So a male would have his choice of a number of perfect women while a woman would have a perfect single husband.

But to me, the whole 'being rewarded with virgins' thing just doesn't make sense, I mean, are they supposed to remain virgins forever? If they are, then it's hardly the reward that most men would think they are supposed to be, and if they're not, then what's the point of being rewarded in an eternal afterlife with something that's not eternal itself?

Slacker's Art Website.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #86
Philip_pepper
Banned

Quote:
Well, that does kinda sound like only a male can be rewarded as a martyr in Islam, but apparently female martyrs can expect to find their perfect husbands in paradise. A woman who had multiple husbands in life will be able to choose the best one as her eternal spouse in the afterlife.

Of course, we have to consider that when the Qur'an was written it was normal for people to enter into polygamous marriages, with the male often having several wives. The whole idea of 'paradise' though is that it should be a perfect place for whoever has entered into it. So a male would have his choice of a number of perfect women while a woman would have a perfect single husband.

But to me, the whole 'being rewarded with virgins' thing just doesn't make sense, I mean, are they supposed to remain virgins forever? If they are, then it's hardly the reward that most men would think they are supposed to be, and if they're not, then what's the point of being rewarded in an eternal afterlife with something that's not eternal itself?

Basically, humanity is ****ed up is the answer you are lookibg for here.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #87
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper

Yeah, one can only conclude that some of it's ideas certainly seem to be '****ed up'. Like paying a sexualy inexperienced woman $160,000 to have sex with you. In just the same way as if you hired someone who knows nothing about plumbing to mend your water pipes, whoever hires this woman's sexual services for that amount of cash really shouldn't be surprised if she doesn't provide an effective service and if they end up feeling ripped off by the whole deal.

Slacker's Art Website.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #88
adamgur96
Not caring no more

Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper

Yeah, that's sorta the answer to most things that people do.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #89
ma_tt11
Threadkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
there are only one of those a cab (idk the official word for a train section thing so im gonna go w/ cab and hope in right). i literally edge ahead to get to the door and ****in elbow, push, and act like an ass saying sorry the entire time desperately trying to get to that seat. i need some sort of semblance of leg room. it isnt much but its better than a normal seat when someone is directly across.

^Oakville and Burlington are pretty rich to be fair. Oakville's real wealthy. Burlington certainly has pockets (I went to school w/ all the Lakeshore kids, you can just tell from Lakeshore that they're gonna have money). But my area of Burlington is like the ideal suburb so I suppose that's why even the shitty houses are expensive. Like, I did a bit of googling and it's ridiculous how much some of these houses sell for.

I mean, just look at this! I mean, how the hell

Like, I knew houses were more, I didn't realise they were that much more.

Average price of houses in my neighbourhood is anywhere from 500k to 700k in Oakville.

Also, so many Bentleys and Maseratis and Astons in Oakville. So many.

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
ma_tt11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: