Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Agent51

Guitar Pro Feature Questions.

Is there a way to change tuning after a score has been created and have all of the tab shift accordingly? For example, if a guitar track says EADGBE and you want the tab to show for Eb tuning (so all numbers would be +1 if trying to play along to a standard recorded version with a 1/2 step down guitar), can Guitar Pro do it for you?

I am using Guitar Pro 5 (can't remember what .X.X number it is off the top of my head) on Windows 7 and GP 1.3.1 on my iPhone.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I figured this was more "gear" than "recording" or any other ones lol.

Last edited by Agent51 : 09-29-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Agent51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #2
cdr_salamander
or simply Nick

You can change the global tuning for the guitar used in the score and it should adjust accordingly. I can't remember if it adjusts all the notes on the sheet or not.

'10 Gibson Firebird V
Marshall SL5
cdr_salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #3
baumaxx1
Prog. Addict

Yeah, you can double click on the guitar or track label and open up the instrument options. You can set the tuning, and you can choose to re-transpose to keep it in the same key.
baumaxx1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: