Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #61
niejel
Calls the Pit's Musicians

you could just upload your videos alone in youtube. you're better at mixing so I'll leave the audio to you, and I'll do the final editing on videos. )

on the backs . . .

. . .of angels.

Cause 6 just ain't enough . . . 7 String Legion Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahappen
Love the avatar.

@#inyourface#@, you have no idea how much you inspire me . . .
niejel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #62
yngvai satrucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by niejel
you could just upload your videos alone in youtube. you're better at mixing so I'll leave the audio to you, and I'll do the final editing on videos. )

Ok, awesome, i don't know much about editing videos, outside of basic imovie stuff. This is going to be good what voice did you want to play for the harmonies?

BTW i used MP's drums for my recording, i guess you could record to the album version and send me the tracks if you want. Or use the jamtrack i put up on my soundcloud and send me the tracks you recorded individually. intoinfinity@me.com Soundcloud

Last edited by yngvai satrucci : 10-04-2012 at 12:30 PM.
yngvai satrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #63
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

I guess I'll try Preludium. Maybe this will be the song to help me work on my shit legato.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #64
JenoUnion

Here's my entry:

Not going to be able to record or play much until the 23rd, so I figured I would put it up now.
JenoUnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #65
QPC_Sam

^Nice playing, JenoUnion. Especially like the bit from 6:15ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
I guess I'll try Preludium. Maybe this will be the song to help me work on my shit legato.

I put that under advanced guitar.

Last edited by QPC_Sam : 10-04-2012 at 03:46 PM.
QPC_Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #66
theogonia777
Professional Musician

So my computer is out of order, so I may very well end up with no way to record this. I'll try to record it at school, but no guarantees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.

Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - Riffs
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #67
niejel
Calls the Pit's Musicians

Quote:
Originally Posted by yngvai satrucci
Ok, awesome, i don't know much about editing videos, outside of basic imovie stuff. This is going to be good what voice did you want to play for the harmonies?

BTW i used MP's drums for my recording, i guess you could record to the album version and send me the tracks if you want. Or use the jamtrack i put up on my soundcloud and send me the tracks you recorded individually. intoinfinity@me.com Soundcloud

Well, I could do the lower octaves on the harmony parts, since my 7 string lacks 22nd+ frets.

I'll send you the raw audio per track via soundcloud, I hope I get it all right this weekend.

on the backs . . .

. . .of angels.

Cause 6 just ain't enough . . . 7 String Legion Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahappen
Love the avatar.

@#inyourface#@, you have no idea how much you inspire me . . .
niejel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #68
DatAss
Banned

I'm in with Recorda-me, by Joe Henderson
DatAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #69
QPC_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatAss
I'm in with Recorda-me, by Joe Henderson

Saxophone?
You could be playing plenty of things in a cover of that.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 AM   #70
DatAss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QPC_Sam
Saxophone?
You could be playing plenty of things in a cover of that.

Sign me in for guitar;

I think I'll be doing it bossa nova style but it's still an open project.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #71
QPC_Sam

Okay. Advanced or intermediate?
Old 10-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #72
yngvai satrucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by niejel
Well, I could do the lower octaves on the harmony parts, since my 7 string lacks 22nd+ frets.

I'll send you the raw audio per track via soundcloud, I hope I get it all right this weekend.

Awesome, i just got finished recording the unisons at the end. Will work on the solos this weekend. If you can upload the tracks as WAV files, that would be great.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #73
Random3
Likes Satchurated fat.

Here is my Clapton cover for easy guitar and bass:

Random3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #74
asdcxvbnmjersey

Vermont Standard educational institutions

Demonstrates extra states that you might find just about every private and public normal institutes of San francisco. Instances, the non-public high schools have extra compact helper to make sure you graduate relative amount in order to communal courses. Yet this doesn't mean how a higher education taking part in client jr high schools usually provided by personal concentration.

It's actually important to note the fact available organisations around Ny are classified through emails P . s . alongside range.

In cases where under-going review sites along with results from the New york city basic establishments, a number of frequently situation a bigger than the rest. Several renowned normal types with this condition count Anderson school, Kingsbury schooling, A reduced Science lab college or university, Overall flexibility campus, He Porter program, Douglaston schools, Agrrrable Significant Parkway lessons and thus New york city Absolutely new academic institution.

Spots typically determined seeking finding out students' results or possibly contributes to standard assessment. Regarding simple the school those people assessments simply target taking note of, blogging and thus maths requirements.

Mainly middle educational facilities all through Massive apple are considered to generally be mostly first-rate, while that they may deliver a large amount of significance of to finally technology breakthroughs. These types because of this put together instructional actions so programs further revolutionary.

If truth be told virtually all elementary school universities located in New jersey possess set system labrador retrievers in addition there is no labrador retrievers a tad too.

New york city elementary training colleges probably are governed and regulated via Ohio Think Instruction Dept. Specific implies that mostly training centers try recommendations not to mention oftentimes examines all round along with working team and furthermore kids' successes. Trials actually are used much to make sure a quality university education features been specific with regard to. Plenty of Nc basic hjolmzdsbvn345 colleges and universities rise above second colleges throughout profit recognitions and as a consequence compensates around the internal root.

Essential types support the basis of great training certification here in young students. Irrespective of visiting, crafting as maths strategies, normal universities and colleges on top of that focus friendly medical studies, the sciences, disciplines as physical education.

Parents' participation supplied wonderful importance and. On the contrary councils also parent-teacher companies are living in pretty almost boarding school. It will aid to create vacation home for young students, while brings about superior and also more affectionate setting up. Involves enables the neck people in the course sense a lot more encouraged to go about doing the most beautiful at college.

Last edited by asdcxvbnmjersey : 10-05-2012 at 08:44 PM.
asdcxvbnmjersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:53 AM   #75
DatAss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QPC_Sam
Okay. Advanced or intermediate?

Intermediate
Old 10-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #76
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey

I kinda wanna do Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Would that fit in intermediate or is it too easy? If its too easy, I'll just submit next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot

Last edited by leony03 : 10-06-2012 at 04:32 PM.
leony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #77
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart

I think Welcome Home would fit into intermediate. It's not the hardest song in the world, but the solo fairly tricky imo

Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #78
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

I'd say intermediate too.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.

Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #79
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey

I was gonna improvise solos and stuff but it would be similar to the actual song.

http://soundcloud.com/leonsilavant/...home-coheed-and

Heres a rough recording I did with a backing track I found made from Rock Band/Guitar Hero

My Rammstein song also has a backing track made from Guitar Hero so I've been pretty lucky with picking songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot

Last edited by leony03 : 10-06-2012 at 06:27 PM.
leony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #80
yngvai satrucci

Niejel, i've been working on this tune like crazy, here's a taste of what i've been up to. Should have the whole thing by the end of the weekend.

This dying soul unison

Just need to record the leads.
http://soundcloud.com/michaelmclaug...-dying-soul-123

Last edited by yngvai satrucci : 10-06-2012 at 09:09 PM.
yngvai satrucci is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: