Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
hitman_47
Scientifically Confused

Evenings in Delhi (C4C)

Hi All,

Here's a jazz-rock oriented track called 'Evenings in Delhi'. More of a take on how I feel about my city.

As always, crit for crit. Check it out here:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/hitman_47/

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

hitman_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
aaron aardvark

hitman_47,
Thanks for the review(s)! Now your tune: drums sound good. Some of the guitar sounds good, some parts could be a bit tighter. Could use some electric bass (or synth bass); other than that the actual audio quality is good. The tune generally sounds best when you have 2 guitars playing at once (sounds more full). On the lead guitar, I think I heard a note once or twice out of key. Keep at it my friend!
aaron aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
MetalCommand
Disappear to Infinity

Hey, thanks for the crit on mine. On to yours...

Like the sound of the drums from the start, they give the song a nice feel all the way through. Lead guitar has quite a nice tone, and I like what you're playing. I agree with aaron when he says that you could with a bass guitar to give a fuller/more complete sound to the song though. The lead section around 4:00 is probably my favourite part of the track. The riff which you repeat a few times is quite nice too. Overall, it was a really enjoyable listen, good stuff!
MetalCommand is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: