Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
friskysobriety

Talking Johnny Nash - Cream Puff chords?

Could someone help me figure out the chords for this?

Many thanks if you can!
friskysobriety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
DON CZARSKI

Code:
SONG: CREAM PUFF ARTIST: JOHNNY NASH TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM CREAM PUFF JOHNNY NASH VERSE: C Take her if it has to be this way F I know she doesn't really want to stay C Be careful how you hold her G Please don't ever scold her C F C G She's my cream puff VERSE: C We've been together a long, long time F I know her ways and she knows mine C So be careful how you squeeze her G Please don't ever tease her C F C C7 She's my cream puff BREAK: F I pray to god above her C She finds another lover G C7 Who loves her as much as I F C I only wanna see her happy F C G Even though she made me cry VERSE: C If things go wrong Send her back to me F I'll be as happy as I could be C Cos I feel so lost without her G All the things about her C F C C7 She's my cream puff BREAK: F I pray to god above her C She'll find another lover G C7 Who loves her as much as I F C I only wanna see her happy F C G Even though she made me cry VERSE: C If things go wrong send her back to me F I'd be as happy as I could be C Cos I feel so lost without her G All the things about her C F C G She's my cream puff C F C G She's my cream puff C F C G She's my cream puff C F C G She's my cream puff C F C G ... FADE OUT She's my cream puff
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: