Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
fearstrike

Slenderman

the character of slenderman became popular, and reached its peak around the time of august, due to everyone on youtube playing a game based on him. he is the modern day boogyman, created by the internet, so in ways,y ou can say all of us were a part of creating him. the internet became so powerful, that it by itself, have made a new urban legend. i decided to take a creative rout for my contribution to this legend and make a song about him, a theme if you will. the girlsinging is a close friend, but it will be son replaced with a new melody, and obviously extended, as its more or less unfinished. feedback is being begged for right now, lol.
the intro is supposed to resemble a clock, where as the heave intro represents anxiety and doubt. like you have no chance. overall i think it sounds pretty good for something that started as a joke.
http://soundcloud.com/muntasir-deep-khan/slenderghosts2

also, i would love to collab with someone in regards to drums.

Last edited by fearstrike : 10-02-2012 at 02:27 PM.
fearstrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: