User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #81
whywefight
pray I pray I pray

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincrunk
Of course not. But if memory serves me, you're also against abortion. I think that pro choice individuals would be more understanding of her situation, and right now pro choice is the law of the land.

True, but irrelevant. I was just saying what I thought because democracy and shit
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #82
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
my mistake the prosecutors are considering to charge her as an adult.

Looks like she knew it took a breath.

You have a pulse well before (months before) you take a breath. There's nothing in that statement to imply she knew the child was already breathing. Half of people probably think doctors still spank a child to make it breathe.

EDIT: Reading it again maybe she did know. I'm not saying the girl thought that what she did would be perfectly legal, obviously not she hid the body (though maybe more from her parents than anything else). But did she think that stopping the child from breathing (which of course stops it from, well, being alive) was better than trying to raise a child, explaining it to her parents, all of that? For her the decision might have looked a lot more like an abortion than what O.J. Simpson went through. And for that reason, I don't think it's fair to call her a murderer.
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

NEW UG ALBUM! GET UG ELECTRONIC ALBUM: DISC THREE TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
I respect crunk.

Last edited by captaincrunk : 10-03-2012 at 12:30 AM.
captaincrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #83
Rockford_rocks
Cap'n Clutch

This is one of the top 10 most ****ed up things I've ever read. I got chills all over envisioning her choking the baby, with blood all over the place and... ugh.

It's good she's going to some sort of correctional facility, her parents are not the ones who should be taking care of her. Who doesn't notice their 14 year old daughter is pregnant, baggy clothes or not?

Chicago Blackhawks 2013-2014
46-21-15

Last edited by Rockford_rocks : 10-03-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Rockford_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #84
Trizek
Jedi Master

Quote:
I don't think the story is really true.

How ahead of the game could she be??

You never know. She could be a very intelligent sociopath that's counting on the court to consider her age and situation so she can get off easier.

Just saying
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Trizek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #85
whywefight
pray I pray I pray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockford_rocks
This is one of the top 10 most ****ed up things I've ever read. I got chills all over envisioning her choking the baby, with blood all over the place and... ugh.

It's good she's going to some sort of correctional facility, her parents are not the ones who should be taking care of her? Who doesn't notice their 14 year old daughter is pregnant, baggy clothes or not?

no kidding. it wasn't premature or anything, right? That's almost impossible to hide.

But I do know someone's mom that no one knew was pregnant until the day before. But she had significantly more weight
Old 10-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #86
Damaged Roses

I find really amazing how the hell they didn´t notice she was pregnant, I mean, ****! 9 months hidding the huge belly when the girl looks skinny, unbelievable. Also, pretty stupid girl for leaving a dead baby in her room.

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Damaged Roses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #87
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizek
You never know. She could be a very intelligent sociopath that's counting on the court to consider her age and situation so she can get off easier.

Just saying

What's more likely, that she's as intelligent as most 14 year olds and therefore isn't really capable of mens rea, or that she's some super intelligent sociopath who planned her pregnancy just so she could choke a baby, and then fail to even get rid of the body?

The very idea of her being "very intelligent" just doesn't fit the story. I'm not even calling her stupid, she's just a 14 year old.

EDIT: To those saying she didn't weigh enough to hide the pregnancy, she was also like 5'2" or something. She was also 14, so puberty/weight gain wouldn't be too surprising.
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

Quote:
I respect crunk.

Last edited by captaincrunk : 10-03-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #88
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Quote:
**** off, I'm not even going to read this.

Why not? Because it disagrees with you completely?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #89
Rockford_rocks
Cap'n Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by whywefight
no kidding. it wasn't premature or anything, right? That's almost impossible to hide.

But I do know someone's mom that no one knew was pregnant until the day before. But she had significantly more weight

The girl's a stick. There's nothing you can do to hide pregnancy when you're about 90 pounds. It did say her mom was "in denial", which implies that she was at least suspicious... but COME ON. I have so many questions for the parents (or parent? I've heard nothing about her father).

Chicago Blackhawks 2013-2014
46-21-15
Rockford_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #90
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax

I wouldn't know, I didn't read it.
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

Quote:
I respect crunk.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:36 AM   #91
whywefight
pray I pray I pray

Quote:
What's more likely, that she's as intelligent as most 14 year olds and therefore isn't really capable of mens rea, or that she's some super intelligent sociopath who planned her pregnancy just so she could choke a baby, and then fail to even get rid of the body?

The very idea of her being "very intelligent" just doesn't fit the story. I'm not even calling her stupid, she's just a 14 year old.

Both seem to be murder to me
Old 10-03-2012, 12:36 AM   #92
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?

Quote:

I'm just gonna tell myself that you're trolling everyone and not read this thread anymore. Because if you believe any of the stuff you're saying then you're fucking stupid.
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #93
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill-house
I'm just gonna tell myself that you're trolling everyone and not read this thread anymore. Because if you believe any of the stuff you're saying then you're fucking stupid.

You want to kill a 14 year old girl. You said that, you typed it out, you even said you weren't joking.

I'm gonna tell myself that you live pretty far away from me, and probably won't be near my future children.
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

Quote:
I respect crunk.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:38 AM   #94
Eastwinn
provenance&provenience

Yup, I'm with crunk all the way here. It's a matter of a guilty mind. I don't think she had one.
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #95
behind_you
(° ل͜ °)

Quote:
this guy is too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
ins i will suck ur ugly ostrich head if you dont shut up
PeTA

hello

behind_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #96
eGraham
It's high time, Cymbaline

"Guilty mind" brings a whole new aspect into the argument. I think I know what you mean, but you might try rephrasing.

October 23, 2014
eGraham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #97
Trizek
Jedi Master

Quote:

Well, she was smart enough to know and understand sex and to know that pregnancy could possibly follow. She hid the baby because she knew she did something wrong

I also blame her mother, because she was in "denial". I really think she should of looked into her daughters behavior more, this all could of been prevented. But then again, she gave her daughter two pregnancy tests which both showed up negative. So the mother could of used more discernment, and the daughter had a support system (which was her mother whom she didn't confess to being pregnant), but didn't use it.

As for her punishment, I don't think death would be appropriate, but she does need some serious help and and some time to sow the consequences.
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.

Last edited by Trizek : 10-03-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Trizek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #98
whywefight
pray I pray I pray

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax

Yup.

Quote:

He's not. Trust me. But good call.

Quote:
You want to kill a 14 year old girl. You said that, you typed it out, you even said you weren't joking.

I'm gonna tell myself that you live pretty far away from me, and probably won't be near my future children.

How about, lets just not kill anyone and call it a day? This thread conjured a massive amount of butthurt.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #99
due 07
haaan

Quote:
I can't really even blame her for this. She basically had a post natal abortion.

EDIT: Didn't read the rest of the thread, this isn't a pun or anything. I feel sorry for the poor girl, and don't think the fetus/baby suffered much. Certainly less than the girl would have.

ya that's p much how i feel. lots of overly reactive ppl in this thread
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #100
due 07
haaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizek
Well, she was smart enough to know how to have sex

omg
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: