Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
Semantika

Question On-line musicshops with shipment to Russia.

Hello guys!
I've bought this 6505+ Peavey Head and now I need a 4x12 cabinet. I'm thinking of Peavey 6505 cab or Mesa Recto (even used) but the problem is that most e-bay sellers and on-line stores don't support international shipment! (i need a shipment to Russia). I am surprised that they shipped the amp head relatively easy, but i'm really stuck with the cab.
Maybe you know any internationally shipping on-line stores, in Europe or in USA - it doesn't matter.
Semantika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:49 AM   #2
I K0nijn I

Musicstore ships to Russia IIRC. Shopped there loads of times (actually went there once as well), never had any problems. :-)
I K0nijn I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
Mind_Reader7

Check Thomann.de

Great prices/range/ship most places.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
MatrixClaw
UG God

Probably because shipping a head is relatively inexpensive, but a cab is going to cost more than the initial unshipped price. Check out TubeTone.ru - My buddy Farid is a Diezel dealer and I'm sure he could get you a good deal on one of their cabs. Tell him Derek sent you
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
MatrixClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
BobDetroit
►Motor City ♪

What part of Russia are you talking here?
BobDetroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
Semantika

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDetroit
What part of Russia are you talking here?

Moscow
Old 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
Semantika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixClaw
Probably because shipping a head is relatively inexpensive, but a cab is going to cost more than the initial unshipped price. Check out TubeTone.ru - My buddy Farid is a Diezel dealer and I'm sure he could get you a good deal on one of their cabs. Tell him Derek sent you

Well, fair enought. TubeTone's showroom is 10 minute walk from my appartment In my opinion prices there are a bit high...well everything in Moscow is too damn expensive.

I've never heard Diezel cabs are good with Peavey heads, even if they have Celestion Vintage 30's inside. They are about 1300 euro in tubetone. Well, i can buy а new Peavey cab for this money in Moscow.

My math is: cab price in Moscow = unshipped price plus shipping plus dealer's and shop's revenue. So i just want to pay shipment cost, and don't want to pay dealer and shop This holds true with the head (already proven).
Old 10-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
MatrixClaw
UG God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantika
Well, fair enought. TubeTone's showroom is 10 minute walk from my appartment In my opinion prices there are a bit high...well everything in Moscow is too damn expensive.

I've never heard Diezel cabs are good with Peavey heads, even if they have Celestion Vintage 30's inside. They are about 1300 euro in tubetone. Well, i can buy а new Peavey cab for this money in Moscow.

My math is: cab price in Moscow = unshipped price plus shipping plus dealer's and shop's revenue. So i just want to pay shipment cost, and don't want to pay dealer and shop This holds true with the head (already proven).

The Diezel cab is 1300 Euro and so is a new Peavey cab?

No brainer, the Diezel absolutely slaughters the Peavey. Peavey is a lowend cab, Diezel is top of the line.

I work with TubeTone on a daily basis, if Vadim is in the shop, I'm sure he'd be willing to haggle a little with you. They might be able to track down something used for you at a lower price as well.

That being said - If Thomann will ship to you, the Harley Benton 2x12 is pretty unbeatable for the price they're asking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
MatrixClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #9
I K0nijn I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixClaw

Musicstore shipped my cab at no extra costs (free shipping over 100 euros anyway with them where I live). :-) Arrived very well packed and in perfect condition.
I K0nijn I is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: