Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be your president?
Whoomit - The confused party 61 25.52%
horsedick.MPEG - The pornographic Equine Party 74 30.96%
makinlattes - The Coffee and tampons party 59 24.69%
Blake 1221 - The sarcasm party 45 18.83%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #141
Metallicuh
Registered User
 
Metallicuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
I am registered in the confused party so yeah...

Whoomit all teh whey b*tches
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
I like penis

If God was a woman, we would all be sandwiches.
Metallicuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #142
shmeegle
Guitarist
 
shmeegle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Cork, Ireland
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE


What?

I don't even get where this whole idea of being hip because i like MLP came from. Tell me, where did it come from?


It's making a huge deal out of something that not a big deal at all.

"yo I like MLP, come at me bro lol"

Drawing attention to it in some stupid ploy for attention. So you like MLP. Grand. Like it. But why make it out like it's some kind of religion or badge of honour? This huge 4 legged, rainbow coloured cross that you willingly bear, despite societies efforts to crush your spirits.

No offense to you on a personal level. I generally enjoy your posts and have no doubt that you're a decent guy. But it's just so... stupid...
__________________
Fender American standard Telecaster (2 tone sunburst)
Ibanez SA260Fm (Amber)
Marshall AVT50XT

Youtube

soundcloud

Last.Fm
shmeegle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #143
ErikLensherr
:shekels:
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
400 years? i think yo math is off nigga.
i apologize if i hurt your feelings, but my teacher taught in ebonics so its not my fault.

you think that the word nigga hurts peoples feelings? there is actually a popular sports team whose name is a VERY racist slur against my "race"

(i put the word race in quotations because i dont believe that there is enough genetic diversity in the human geneome to divide us into subspecies or "races")

Not sure if talking about Cleveland Indians or Washington Redskins.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
No joke that's how I feel

edit: unless that's a gay thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
is saying "Hiiiii" to a girl flirting?
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #144
Saint78
julian wells
 
Saint78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: feels like i only go backwards
Probably Redskins because Indian is not a racial slur.
__________________
you're a stone fox
Saint78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #145
whywefight
formin like voltron
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
Probably Redskins because Indian is not a racial slur.


besides the fact its factually wrong.

I'm actually part Native American.... except for its more like Native Canadian.... is that a phrase?
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #146
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by whywefight
besides the fact its factually wrong.

I'm actually part Native American.... except for its more like Native Canadian.... is that a phrase?


I thought they were called like First Nations or something?
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #147
whywefight
formin like voltron
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
I thought they were called like First Nations or something?


A quick wiki search showed you're right. Thank you for clearing up my heritage.
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #148
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American
 
Harvey Swick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Land Of Bitter Desperation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
Probably Redskins because Indian is not a racial slur.

yup Redskins, although most consider Indian to be insensitive. i am not from India dammit.
i mean have you seen the Redskins logo? **** that's terrible.
"oh we're honoring your people by remebering them."
"is that why you have a racist name and extremely racist logo?"

people get upset about TinTin being racist? please....
__________________
show
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #149
T00DEEPBLUE
Freaky Alien Genotype
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmeegle
It's making a huge deal out of something that not a big deal at all.

"yo I like MLP, come at me bro lol"

Drawing attention to it in some stupid ploy for attention. So you like MLP. Grand. Like it. But why make it out like it's some kind of religion or badge of honour? This huge 4 legged, rainbow coloured cross that you willingly bear, despite societies efforts to crush your spirits.

No offense to you on a personal level. I generally enjoy your posts and have no doubt that you're a decent guy. But it's just so... stupid...

But I don't do any of that shit at all. In fact i don't know anybody who would consider themselves a 'brony' do that on this site either.

To say that every alleged 'brony' does that is too generalizing. But i agree that everybody who does that shit based around anything is annoying.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Bonta
If you want to follow your gut, you must first acquire a gut.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #150
shmeegle
Guitarist
 
shmeegle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Cork, Ireland
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
But I don't do any of that shit at all. In fact i don't know anybody who would consider themselves a 'brony' do that on this site either.

To say that every alleged 'brony' does that is too generalizing. But i agree that everybody who does that shit based around anything is annoying.


Oh definitely Generalizing, but my journeys around the internet have led me to believe that these people do exist.

For what it's worth, I figured you were one of the good ones. Please, don't ever go down that road.

I even hate the word "Brony" though. ******ed.
__________________
Fender American standard Telecaster (2 tone sunburst)
Ibanez SA260Fm (Amber)
Marshall AVT50XT

Youtube

soundcloud

Last.Fm
shmeegle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #151
AtaBorMan
UG's reclusive wanker
 
AtaBorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A bookshop just off Russel Square
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
yup Redskins, although most consider Indian to be insensitive. i am not from India dammit.
i mean have you seen the Redskins logo? **** that's terrible.
"oh we're honoring your people by remebering them."
"is that why you have a racist name and extremely racist logo?"

people get upset about TinTin being racist? please....


I just don't get how people can make so much effort feeling offended by stuff that aren't done with being racist as purpose.

I don't get the point of being racist either.

TL;DR People try too hard to feel offended, and racism is stupid.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
AtaBorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #152
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American
 
Harvey Swick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Land Of Bitter Desperation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtaBorMan
I just don't get how people can make so much effort feeling offended by stuff that aren't done with being racist as purpose.

I don't get the point of being racist either.

TL;DR People try too hard to feel offended, and racism is stupid.


honestly i am not really offended, its more about them having the audacity to create and support something like that. i mean, theyre not hurting anyone, its just a sports team for chrissake, and i can very easily ignore it. my point is it is blatantly racist in a day and age when racism is supposed to be socially unacceptable.

anyway i am gonna drop the subject because this is the wrong thread for all that.
__________________
show
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #153
AtaBorMan
UG's reclusive wanker
 
AtaBorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A bookshop just off Russel Square
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
honestly i am not really offended, its more about them having the audacity to create and support something like that. i mean, theyre not hurting anyone, its just a sports team for chrissake, and i can very easily ignore it. my point is it is blatantly racist in a day and age when racism is supposed to be socially unacceptable.

anyway i am gonna drop the subject because this is the wrong thread for all that.


Yeah, sorry. It wasn't pointed at you, I just quoted you for some sort of context.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
AtaBorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #154
Saint78
julian wells
 
Saint78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: feels like i only go backwards
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtaBorMan
I just don't get how people can make so much effort feeling offended by stuff that aren't done with being racist as purpose.

I don't get the point of being racist either.

TL;DR People try too hard to feel offended, and racism is stupid.


If there was ever a need for a TL;DR, it was on that 33 word post.
__________________
you're a stone fox
Saint78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #155
AtaBorMan
UG's reclusive wanker
 
AtaBorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A bookshop just off Russel Square
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
If there was ever a need for a TL;DR, it was on that 33 word post.



Indeed.

Edit: I've actually seen'em on shorter posts in GG&A.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
AtaBorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #156
ErikLensherr
:shekels:
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtaBorMan
I just don't get how people can make so much effort feeling offended by stuff that aren't done with being racist as purpose.

It doesn't take much effort to acknowledge how absurdly racist marching a cartoon Indian around called a "redskin" as your mascot is.

I'm feeling quite lazy at the moment and I did it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
No joke that's how I feel

edit: unless that's a gay thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 457undead
is saying "Hiiiii" to a girl flirting?
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #157
T00DEEPBLUE
Freaky Alien Genotype
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmeegle
Oh definitely Generalizing, but my journeys around the internet have led me to believe that these people do exist.

For what it's worth, I figured you were one of the good ones. Please, don't ever go down that road.

I even hate the word "Brony" though. ******ed.

Don't worry, man. If it were to happen, it would've happened a long time ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Bonta
If you want to follow your gut, you must first acquire a gut.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #158
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
 
theogonia777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 23/F/the backwoods
There's still time to vote four MakinLattes. If nothing else, do it for me, because it would totally make me happy and I would be your best friend forever.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail
write 3 page long posts with the wrong opinions until people who don't actually read here or know anything about music theory promote you

worked for 20T



Now you have no excuse...
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #159
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
There's still time to vote four MakinLattes. If nothing else, do it for me, because it would totally make me happy and I would be your best friend forever.

But if MakinLattes gets more votes then I won't go through and I'll puke and cry and it'll be really sore because I already have a sore throat
__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #160
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
But if MakinLattes gets more votes then I won't go through and I'll puke and cry and it'll be really sore because I already have a sore throat


__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.