Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: Are you looking forward to winter?
Yes 143 64.41%
No 79 35.59%
Voters: 222. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Old 10-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #81
Thrashtastic15
Season Ticket Holder
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Club Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by korinaflyingv
Very much so, autumn is SHIT. At least winter has christmas.







http://files.myopera.com/ErosmanTR/...o,%20Canada.jpg

bullshit mate. The temperature is crisp and cool without being cold or snowing, yet everything looks awesome out.
__________________
Huberdeau Barkov Ekblad
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #82
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
^ +1

Autumn is the shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #83
Cb4rabid
VibraTHORus Rex
 
Cb4rabid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Thing is, Florida doesn't have seasons. At least where I live we don't. It's summer year round with no change in the color of leaves and it just gets chilly during Winter. Das it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
It's people like you that make this stuff frustrating.


You don't understand this? How about now? Why don't you understand? This is so easy 4y(20x) graph it fggt

#teamLAD
Cb4rabid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #84
Thrashtastic15
Season Ticket Holder
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Club Red
I had to drive around doing errands all morning. Canopy of trees changing in a wide variety of colours, combined with the sun breaking through the gaps in the trees to just pour a wonderful golden hue on everything, combined with the gentle fall of yellow leaves from some tree (no idea what kind, I'm shit w/ trees) was pretty damn beautiful looking. Wasn't even annoyed about having to go do a bunch of errands. Fuck whatever loser hates on autumn.
__________________
Huberdeau Barkov Ekblad
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #85
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15






http://files.myopera.com/ErosmanTR/...o,%20Canada.jpg

bullshit mate. The temperature is crisp and cool without being cold or snowing, yet everything looks awesome out.



Thanks for reminding me as to why I adore autumn

<3
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #86
Neo Evil11
Worse than rapists
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
I like in Autumn: the colour of the trees and sky (when it's sunny)
Hate: Rain, cold, wind, early darkness.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #87
MinterMan22
kulinary gangsta
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: flavor town, usa
i'm in ottawa at the moment. it's ****ing 21 degrees outside..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
I had to drive around doing errands all morning. Canopy of trees changing in a wide variety of colours, combined with the sun breaking through the gaps in the trees to just pour a wonderful golden hue on everything, combined with the gentle fall of yellow leaves from some tree (no idea what kind, I'm shit w/ trees) was pretty damn beautiful looking. Wasn't even annoyed about having to go do a bunch of errands. Fuck whatever loser hates on autumn.


this
__________________
a porchetta you wont forgetta ! !

Last edited by MinterMan22 : 10-04-2012 at 04:41 PM.
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #88
SMH07
Haters, dismissed.
 
SMH07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newcastle, England
Yup. I like the snow, or at least the amount we get here. Even though like 2 inches manages to **** the entire country up.
__________________
Last.fm

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
SMH07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #89
Thrashtastic15
Season Ticket Holder
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Club Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
i'm in ottawa at the moment. it's ****ing 21 degrees outside..

22, cloudy, with a light breeze here. It's great.

edit: ^ lol
__________________
Huberdeau Barkov Ekblad
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #90
Neo Evil11
Worse than rapists
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMH07
Yup. I like the snow, or at least the amount we get here. Even though like 2 inches manages to **** the entire country up.

How much does it snow in a year in England? My university choice might entirely depend on that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #91
MinterMan22
kulinary gangsta
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: flavor town, usa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
22, cloudy, with a light breeze here. It's great.

edit: ^ lol

beauty.
__________________
a porchetta you wont forgetta ! !
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #92
pwnadgebunny
Registered User
 
pwnadgebunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the limelight
i got no snow last year.. i am looking forward to it but looking more forward to the fall/autumn weather. currently it's been raining for like a week straight.
pwnadgebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #93
Ometh
nobody
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I'd like to cover TS in MY snow after decorating his christmas tree with my balls and wrapping my hands around his present
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #94
daytripper75
First Sword of Braavos
 
daytripper75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: King's Landing - Formerly Braavos
I like snow once or twice a year. The rest of the winter just sucks.
__________________

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
daytripper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #95
rabidguitarist
Ethnomusicologist
 
rabidguitarist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Liverpool
It had better snow in Liverpool this year.
__________________
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
rabidguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #96
sam b
Crystanbul
 
sam b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Suomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
How much does it snow in a year in England? My university choice might entirely depend on that.

Past couple of years there has been a lot in a short space of time, and the British just cannot cope at all It's hilarious seeing it, now I've moved here and seeing/knowing that everything continues as normal, with way worse temperatures here and a shit load more snow, yet in England everything just goes to shit
__________________
'Veteran User of the Year' - 2013
(Life = Complete)
Newcastle United Football Club
Lewis Hamilton
Kimi Rikknen
Quite.
sam b is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #97
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
 
Todd Hart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam b
Past couple of years there has been a lot in a short space of time, and the British just cannot cope at all It's hilarious seeing it, now I've moved here and seeing/knowing that everything continues as normal, with way worse temperatures here and a shit load more snow, yet in England everything just goes to shit


Given that it only snow once or twice a year here it is at all surprising that we aren't prepared for it?
__________________
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #98
GNR's Fan
Registered User
 
GNR's Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
As a postman, how about no!
GNR's Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #99
sam b
Crystanbul
 
sam b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Suomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
Given that it only snow once or twice a year here it is at all surprising that we aren't prepared for it?

No, but it's still funny looking from the outside in. Probably even more so because I was on the "in" before
__________________
'Veteran User of the Year' - 2013
(Life = Complete)
Newcastle United Football Club
Lewis Hamilton
Kimi Rikknen
Quite.
sam b is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #100
andyscoot
UG Senior Member
 
andyscoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Manchester
We don't get enough snow for councils to warrant spending a decent amount of money on dealing with it. Our country is seemingly built on the assumption that it dosen't snow, and it does, every year.
andyscoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.