Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #41
WCPhils
#philamerica
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus


Quote:


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #42
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH
 
laid-to-waste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
Yeah...totally...

did you know that the american government planned 9-11?

i was speaking to a dude this morning that thought this was true

"dude you're so close minded! have you even watched any of the conspiracy videos on youtube mate?!? BUILDINGS DON'T GO DOWN LIKE THAT BRO WHAT HAPPENED IS AN EXPLOSION near the bottom look at the vid it's clear RYT AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER ORDERED IT ALL M8 THAT'S WHAT"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
I just looked at your pics; you're very cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you've got the sickest abs i've ever seen and it's enough to turn me gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
you look pretty curved mate!

complement my abs or physique or general attractiveness for your chance to be quoted right here
laid-to-waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #43
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Just like the troops, apparently it took a while for the guy banging his mom a while to pull out
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #44
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
i was speaking to a dude this morning that thought this was true

"dude you're so close minded! have you even watched any of the conspiracy videos on youtube mate?!? BUILDINGS DON'T GO DOWN LIKE THAT BRO WHAT HAPPENED IS AN EXPLOSION RYT AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER ORDERED IT ALL M8 THAT'S WHAT"


Say what you like about conspiracists, a lot stinks about the whole twin towers thing.
__________________
[b]
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #45
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus

oh god i remember this
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
Say what you like about conspiracists, a lot stinks about the whole twin towers thing.

yeah, i'm not going to assume anything about that shit. 9/11 cray
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by garden of grey
That really depends if you are the kind of person who can control how much IV heroin you are going to do in a night.

Last edited by Burgery : 10-04-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #46
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH
 
laid-to-waste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
Say what you like about conspiracists, a lot stinks about the whole twin towers thing.

course it does, when a plane crashes into a building i don't think there's a specific and expected order through which events occur, but that's still not a reasonable basis to believe the US government had anything to do with it, or any NWO. stupid ****ing logic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
I just looked at your pics; you're very cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you've got the sickest abs i've ever seen and it's enough to turn me gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
you look pretty curved mate!

complement my abs or physique or general attractiveness for your chance to be quoted right here
laid-to-waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #47
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
a lot stinks about the whole twin towers thing.

Well yeah it was a huge tragedy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #48
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Well yeah it was a huge tragedy.

How many civilians/Americans died as a result of the US invading Iraq/Afghanistan?

Anyway, off topic.
__________________
[b]
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #49
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Don't these stupid fuckers understand they just destroyed the entire "Birthers" movement?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoStarr
The picture in the OP better be a chick.. Cause otherwise I just fapped to a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeb rocks
I only touch men

Donate bitches
http://www.justgiving.com/jurekmucha180419
Jackal58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #50
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
How many civilians/Americans died as a result of the US invading Iraq/Afghanistan?

Anyway, off topic.

Apples and oranges, magnus. Those people were foreigners.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #51
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Apples and oranges, magnus. Those people were foreigners.

Not sure if sarcasm or stupid.
__________________
[b]
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #52
ExDementia
UG Freak
 
ExDementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Bill Armistead, chairman of the Alabama Republican Party, urged voters to see "Dreams From My Real Father," calling it "absolutely frightening" and "factual."

"I've seen it," Armistead told a gathering of conservative women in Fairhope last Wednesday. "I've verified that it's factual, all of it," he added


I lol'd
ExDementia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #53
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExDementia
I lol'd

God damnit I fucking hate Conservatives.
__________________
[b]
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #54
TunerAddict
UG Freak
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
Don't these stupid fuckers understand they just destroyed the entire "Birthers" movement?




Good observation.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #55
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExDementia
I lol'd



'murricans
whatcha gonna do
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by garden of grey
That really depends if you are the kind of person who can control how much IV heroin you are going to do in a night.
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #56
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
Not sure if sarcasm or stupid.

Think of it this way. Do you feel the same amount of grief over the death of an anonymous child in the Congo as you do over the death of your grandmother? Anyone who says yes is either lying or hates their grandmother.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #57
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Think of it this way. Do you feel the same amount of grief over the death of an anonymous child in the Congo as you do over the death of your grandmother? Anyone who says yes is either lying or hates their grandmother.

I'm a bad person to ask. I have a very, very cold pragmatism when it comes to death.
__________________
[b]
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #58
TunerAddict
UG Freak
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Think of it this way. Do you feel the same amount of grief over the death of an anonymous child in the Congo as you do over the death of your grandmother? Anyone who says yes is either lying or hates their grandmother.


That is a bad analogy and you should feel badly about it.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #59
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I'm a bad person to ask. I have a very, very cold pragmatism when it comes to death.

Me too dude. People often compare me to James Bond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
That is a bad analogy and you should feel badly about it.

ya im just talkin crap lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #60
ma_tt11
Threadkiller
 
ma_tt11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
Yeah...totally...

did you know that the american government planned 9-11?


They did, though.
__________________
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
ma_tt11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.