Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: and the winner is...?
Whoomit - The confused party 121 47.45%
horsedick.MPEG - The pornographic Equine Party 134 52.55%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #41
lncognito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Why do you taunt me with these hyperlinks? For a second you gave me hope. For a second you made me believe. I believed that, maybe, you were actually still the good guy. The angelic force of justice and confusion I once regarded you as. Then I see this solution you've presented to me, this mockery. Do you not think I've tried this. Do you not think it failed. And once again, due to your demonic and brilliant scheming, I'm let further into the abyss of weltschmerzen.
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #42
Shotgunmerc
Pretty Average Guy
 
Shotgunmerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Whomt pls
__________________
One of the top UGers you'd most like to meet in 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
The rage locked within my boner could literally tip a cow right now


Context is overrated
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #43
MusicMan24
UG's Guy Fawkes
 
MusicMan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Land of Cheese
Go Dick!!
MusicMan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #44
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I find that I simply can't cast such an important ballot in a public poll.

Voting, like nose-picking, defecating and masturbation, should be done in private (albeit not all at the same time...).
__________________
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #45
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lncognito
Why do you taunt me with these hyperlinks? For a second you gave me hope. For a second you made me believe. I believed that, maybe, you were actually still the good guy. The angelic force of justice and confusion I once regarded you as. Then I see this solution you've presented to me, this mockery. Do you not think I've tried this. Do you not think it failed. And once again, due to your demonic and brilliant scheming, I'm let further into the abyss of weltschmerzen.

Oh wow, now why doesn't that work?
__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #46
lncognito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
I just helped an extremely distressed otter.
Lies! Lies and propaganda. I'm not actually an otter.



And that other thing was false as well! He didn't actually help me, he just cemented my misery. Behold:
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #47
T00DEEPBLUE
UG Nerd
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Vote Horsedick motherfukas!
__________________
All hail the ostrich.





T00DEEPBLUE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #48
lncognito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
Vote Horsedick motherfukas!
Since we're already discussing avatars, I found this slightly amusing
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #49
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draken
*slaps with a glove*

How dare you doubt my honour sir?




Wow, screw the presidential race, he just challenged someone to a duel.

__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #50
Telecaster7
Call me Leon
 
Telecaster7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
It's duellin' time.
Telecaster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #51
eGraham
pomme de terre époque
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Are we talking an old fashioned duel? Or a D-D-D-D-dddddduel?

I'd much prefer the former.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

http://gifyu.com/images/7Clb2VhGXEqj230a0.gif
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #52
T00DEEPBLUE
UG Nerd
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I didn't get my current location for nothing
__________________
All hail the ostrich.





T00DEEPBLUE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #53
lncognito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath


Wow, screw the presidential race, he just challenged someone to a duel.
Why, you dare using such profound language in this holy site of democratic election? While discussing the most honourable tradition of duelling. Why, good sir - although resent actions have brought that assumption to question - I see no other outcome of this than me declaring my challenge to you; we shall meet, armed, and settle this injustice. Are you at least man enough to accept this proclamation?
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #54
Neo Evil11
Feminist
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Please don't vote for Whoomit, the guy is random and stupid. Although it would be funny to see him be the president, I'm afraid I might facepalm too hard at one point and bash my brains out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #55
Telecaster7
Call me Leon
 
Telecaster7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
I'm getting drunker and drunker and if there isn't a duel in the next half hour I'll have no other option than to have a nap.
Telecaster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #56
eGraham
pomme de terre époque
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecaster7
I'm getting drunker and drunker and if there isn't a duel in the next half hour I'll have no other option than to have a nap.

We can't afford to lose you...


Not yet...


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

http://gifyu.com/images/7Clb2VhGXEqj230a0.gif
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #57
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
Are we talking an old fashioned duel? Or a D-D-D-D-dddddduel?

I'd much prefer the former.


I would dearly love to see a 'balloons and blunderbuss' duel, where both parties are flying in hot air balloons and taking pot shots at each others balloon with a blunderbuss.

This has actualy been done before. Two Frenchmen, Monsieur de Grandpre and Monsieur de Pique, quarreled over a famous dancer called Mademoiselle Tirevit, who was mistress of one and lover of the other. So, at 9am on May 3, 1808, watched by a huge crowd, the two Parisians climbed into their balloon baskets near the Tuileries and rose gently up in to the morning air. At about 2,000 feet, when the balloons were about 80 yards apart, de Pique fired his blunderbuss and missed. De Grandpre's aim was better. De Pique’s balloon collapsed, the basket tipped, and he (and his second) fell head-first to their deaths on the rooftops below.
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #58
lncognito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I didn't get my current location for nothing
Strange, I didn't find Equestrian Phallic Audiovisual-file's location of"in the *******, buttering my asshole."
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #59
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by lncognito
Why, you dare using such profound language in this holy site of democratic election? While discussing the most honourable tradition of duelling. Why, good sir - although resent actions have brought that assumption to question - I see no other outcome of this than me declaring my challenge to you; we shall meet, armed, and settle this injustice. Are you at least man enough to accept this proclamation?

As the person who is challenged, tradition states that I now get to pick the means of the duel.

I pick feather dusters. The loser will be the person who dies of laughter first which will be caused by being tickled with the feather duster.
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #60
lncognito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
As the person who is challenged, tradition states that I now get to pick the means of the duel.

I pick feather dusters. The loser will be the person who dies of laughter first which will be caused by being tickled with the feather duster.
Can I supplement my armoury with my deadly wits?
And do death strictly have to be by feathering? Because if not, I appear to have time by my side.


(Also, I forgot to mention this in my last post, but your sig-quote is adorable :3 )
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.