Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
skipper1993

Anyone willing to lend a hand?

Hi, first time poster so I am sorry if this is in the wrong section for any reason.

I could use some help, if somebody with some free time and could tab out the song in the following link for me. There are currently no tabs anywhere I can find because it is a fairly underground artist, but I love the piece and would love to learn it. Its pretty simple but I cant figure it out past the intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4kv...=watch_response

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
skipper1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
kronkarp

Have you figured out the guiar tuning? Asking for a complete tab is a big thing, show what you have. Is it really that hard for you? You can see everything perfectly!
kronkarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
skipper1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronkarp
Have you figured out the guiar tuning? Asking for a complete tab is a big thing, show what you have. Is it really that hard for you? You can see everything perfectly!

Hi man, thanks for the reply, yeah the tuning is D (DGCFAD), I've worked out the first part of the song but I can't get the rest, but I really like the piece and would love to learn it. I know asking for full tabs is a lot but thats why I openly posted it for anybody who has the spare time. Any help is really appreciated Take care.
skipper1993 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: