Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
sixx788

Female guitar players in Ann Arbor Michigan?

Are there any female guitar players in Michigan? What the hell happened to Detroit Rock City? Seems non exisitant. Anyway, we are searching for either a rhythm or lead FEMALE guitar player. Our band name is Cherry Octane. You can check us out at www.cherryoctane.com or www.youtube.com/cherryoctane or find us on Facebook. If you know of a female in the area (Belleville/Ann Arbor) please send her our way!

Thanks!

Last edited by sixx788 : 01-20-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Forgot punctuation
sixx788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Music_101

I'm a female guitar player in Jackson Michigan. About an hour away from Ann Arbor, I would be willing to drive. I'm more of a rhythm guitar player then a lead as I still strugle with solos. I haven't been playing for very long but I am more then willing to suply videos of my playing if you are interested.
Music_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
sixx788

I sent you a private message! You can contact me at kgeromette@hotmail.com also if you would like. Hope to hear from you soon!!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
sixx788

We are seeking a female guitarist once again!! Anyone in the area interested, contact me at kgeromette@hotmail.com Lots of great things booked. Opening for national act SOON!! This is a great opportunity for the right guitarist. Contact me ASAP!

Rate This Thread: