Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
Enigmatic564
Registered User
 
Enigmatic564's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: On A Cheese Farm
I may have pneumonia

I'm not actually sure, but I feel like I might. I was walking around in 32 degree weather for about 90 minutes last night And I feel terrible this morning. Does anyone know the symptoms/signs of pneumonia or anything else that could be similar to it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
LOL manlet
Enigmatic564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
 
Todd Hart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United Kingdom
You don't get pneumonia from being cold.

Edit: or hot, or whatever the hell 32 is like on whatever system you're using.
__________________
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.

Last edited by Todd Hart : 10-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
WCPhils
Banned
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic564
I'm not actually sure, but I feel like I might. I was walking around in 32 degree weather for about 90 minutes last night And I feel terrible this morning. Does anyone know the symptoms/signs of pneumonia or anything else that could be similar to it?

I'm pretty sure you can't get it that quickly.

Also, I have bronchitis right now and that comes before pneumonia. Bronchitis sucks enough as it is....

Last edited by WCPhils : 10-06-2012 at 12:47 PM.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
you get pneumonia from water inside your lungs and then you die


actually that's not true at all.

ish.



either way, google stoopid.

Last edited by blake1221 : 10-06-2012 at 12:47 PM.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
Enigmatic564
Registered User
 
Enigmatic564's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: On A Cheese Farm
Really? Sad... I was lied to is a child then
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
LOL manlet
Enigmatic564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #6
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton
 
necrosis1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Moon
Edit: ^Problem solved!

...This is the kind of thing where you stop asking the internet for advice and go to a doctor since pneumonia can, you know, kill you. Even if it's just a suspicion, better safe than dead.
__________________
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 96-66, 2014 AL Eastern division champions
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2014: 5-2
2014 Pick 'Em: 67-38-1

Last edited by necrosis1193 : 10-06-2012 at 12:48 PM.
necrosis1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #7
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
 
Todd Hart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic564
Really? Sad... I was lied to is a child then


It's usually caused by an infection in one or both of your lungs. Symptoms include, well, look.
__________________
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
So much dumb
__________________
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature.

-Michael Faraday


Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
chaos13
Toothbrush
 
chaos13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Elsewhere
There will be no question whether or not you're sick if you have pneumonia. If walking across the distance of your home leaves you exhausted and you're coughing so hard you can barely breathe, you probably have pneumonia.

But as someone already said, it doesn't build up over a day. It took three weeks of bouncing between head colds and chest colds before the doctor finally realized I had it.
__________________
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder





Lucid Dreaming Thread
chaos13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
vicarious46
Registered Masshole
 
vicarious46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Assachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by necrosis1193
Edit: ^Problem solved!

...This is the kind of thing where you stop asking the internet for advice and go to a doctor since pneumonia can, you know, kill you. Even if it's just a suspicion, better safe than dead.



Fucking this. Why do people come to the pit for a diagnosis?!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.



C4C
Hammerhead
Anglerfish

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
vicarious46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
Bob_Sacamano
macabre_sacamano
 
Bob_Sacamano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: spooksville
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos13
There will be no question whether or not you're sick if you have pneumonia. If walking across the distance of your home leaves you exhausted and you're coughing so hard you can barely breathe, you probably have pneumonia.

But as someone already said, it doesn't build up over a day. It took three weeks of bouncing between head colds and chest colds before the doctor finally realized I had it.

I was diagnosed with pneumonia twice and it really wasn't that bad. Probably the sickest I've been but it really just felt like a particularly bad fever. Maybe I just got really mild ones.
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #12
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?
 
Thrill-house's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #13
Trowzaa
Banned
 
Trowzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: inglund
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
I'm pretty sure you can't get it that quickly.

Also, I have bronchitis right now and that comes before pneumonia. Bronchitis sucks enough as it is....


Trowzaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #14
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!
 
slapsymcdougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I think TS has just discovered a new diagnostic tool - making shit up as you go along!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You don't know every cyborg penis or eye type in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #15
WCPhils
Banned
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa

Exactly
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #16
Joshua Garcia
Registered User
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
You may not have pneumonia, but you might want to talk to your doctor about asking The Pit if you might have pneumonia.

This may involve a few suppositories.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
dont make me go colonial on your bitch ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea55
How bout you and your weebo ass go away?
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #17
sam b
#SackPardew
 
sam b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Suomi
You got pneumonia from being in 32 degree heat?

koo
__________________

'Veteran User of the Year' - 2013
(Life = Complete)
Newcastle United Football Club
Lewis Hamilton
Kimi Rikknen
Quite.
sam b is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.