Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #21
theogonia777
Professional Musician
 
theogonia777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Backwoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmeegle
"please share if you enjoy this video"

How could anyone possibly enjoy this??


Because even the most pathetic person ever could feel better about how they spend their time after watching that. I mean, who could possibly make poorer use of their time than that guy?
__________________
To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us Garo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.


Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - The Origin of "Loombag"
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #22
ChucklesMginty
lol
 
ChucklesMginty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
Because even the most pathetic person ever could feel better about how they spend their time after watching that. I mean, who could possibly make poorer use of their time than that guy?




the guy who made it sound like farting.
ChucklesMginty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #23
T00DEEPBLUE
UG's Towel
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where people steal things and call cigarettes, 'Ciggys'
Imagine the amount of pussy playing like that will get you.
__________________
Gibson, Peavey, Washburn, Ibanez and Comic Saaaans

(・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
sounds more nasal than jack sniffing an ass
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #24
losing battle
UG's Gummy
 
losing battle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: ????
Your tone sucks ass!
__________________
BTMAM was never relevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I don't want to be under 16 again, though if a sexy horse wondered into my room I'd have a hard time saying neigh
losing battle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #25
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
 
Morphogenesis26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShredderDa
rather not. especially for someone with your profile name


All this tells me is that your mother has a ham sandwich that could fit a horse hogy between it's loaves.
__________________
When life gets tough and you don't know what to do, then just keep






Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #26
T00DEEPBLUE
UG's Towel
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where people steal things and call cigarettes, 'Ciggys'
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShredderDa
rather not. especially for someone with your profile name

Horsedick is the ****ing man. **** you.
__________________
Gibson, Peavey, Washburn, Ibanez and Comic Saaaans

(・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
sounds more nasal than jack sniffing an ass
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #27
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
 
W4RP1G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
Because even the most pathetic person ever could feel better about how they spend their time after watching that. I mean, who could possibly make poorer use of their time than that guy?

Yeah your right, being known as the fastest guitar player in the world would be terrible
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #28
SuperShredderDa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
That hat makes your ears look big.

You were wearing a hat weren't you?

a fedora aka the worlds greatest headwear
SuperShredderDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #29
SuperShredderDa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
yes yes it does but thats not MY tone. its the tone i needed to bring out every detail of my playing for the record
SuperShredderDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #30
SuperShredderDa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
Yeah your right, being known as the fastest guitar player in the world would be terrible

THIS!
SuperShredderDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #31
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
 
Morphogenesis26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
Yeah your right, being known as the fastest guitar player in the world would be terrible


It's not that it's terrible, it's just that there doesn't seem to be any actual use for it.

Past 300 BPM, what use is there musically? Most of the notes are slurred together and don't have any definition or character, so it makes one wonder; why?
__________________
When life gets tough and you don't know what to do, then just keep






Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #32
SuperShredderDa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
idk I'm new here so sorry if he's a legend just a creepy request
SuperShredderDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #33
SuperShredderDa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
just to do it. it was fun and it was a fundraiser for the firefighters of 9/11
SuperShredderDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
WCPhils
#philamerica
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
I don't get the hate. Most world records are pointless. They can still be kind of neat though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #35
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
 
W4RP1G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
It's not that it's terrible, it's just that there doesn't seem to be any actual use for it.

Past 300 BPM, what use is there musically? Most of the notes are slurred together and don't have any definition or character, so it makes one wonder; why?

I'm not sure I follow. You believe that in order for someone to compete for the fastest guitar player record, they need to be producing good music? Making good music and setting a world record are not related in this case.
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #36
losing battle
UG's Gummy
 
losing battle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: ????
__________________
BTMAM was never relevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
I don't want to be under 16 again, though if a sexy horse wondered into my room I'd have a hard time saying neigh
losing battle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #37
anvil is god
tiny silver hammers
 
anvil is god's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: heroin party
Welcome to ug. We all act like dicks.
__________________
The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.

last.fm
anvil is god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #38
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShredderDa
idk I'm new here so sorry if he's a legend just a creepy request

I think Horsedick has asked everybody here for a picture of their mom.

If that's you kudos to you. You got more patience than I do.

Now go get a job.

Stetsons>Fedoras.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #39
ChucklesMginty
lol
 
ChucklesMginty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by anvil is god
Welcome to the internet. We all act like dicks.


FtFY
ChucklesMginty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #40
theogonia777
Professional Musician
 
theogonia777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Backwoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
I'm not sure I follow. You believe that in order for someone to compete for the fastest guitar player record, they need to be producing good music? Making good music and setting a world record are not related in this case.


It's like if I set the record for the largest painting ever, but the entire canvas is colored the same shade of blue. What's the point? No matter how big it is, it's just all blue. Wouldn't it be more fun and worthwhile to paint a nice picture instead?
__________________
To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us Garo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.


Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - The Origin of "Loombag"
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.