I feel old and I am too
Let me get back
To my roots
Sex drugs
And filming us
Getting ****ed
****ed off
Our face
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
kdownes
one among the Fence

Honestly, it's like you have nothing original to say. Which itself isn't a problem, it's hard to come up with new ideas, but if you're going to say something everyone else is saying, at least say it in your own way. This sounds like a YouTube comment on a Justin Bieber video. Do you know what rock back in the day also had? Clever lyrics. Smoke on the Water? It details the entire process of making an album. Black Sabbath wrote about witchcraft and satanism. Led Zeppelin wrote about...God knows what, but at least it was unique and interesting. This sounds like something my Grandpa would say inbetween cigarettes.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #3
treborillusion
UG Fanatic

I'm not gonna lie, Smoke on the Water reminds me of bongs.

But I think I hear what you're saying, you're saying it's too blunt, not artistic, these lyrics. ? Well TY for reading them anyway.
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.

Last edited by treborillusion : 10-08-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
NevillePark

Thanks to the internet we have brilliant read on today's musical offerings [and you-tube visuals fill in the gaps]. Sadly, for those of us from the old school the torch has a God-given mandate to change hands. I love all kinds of music, [albeit I'm partial to a couple of styles], so I would not have believed I could be left so far out of it.
I'm part of a worship ministry and I feel like I have 2 left hands sometimes when I'm up there. I recon the accountability lies in the paddidle - those between beats that the kids favour. There's no room to breath - the singers can't express themselves etc. etc. and my lead lines - when I play the holes break off into obscurity somehow.

Last edited by NevillePark : 10-08-2012 at 04:50 PM.
NevillePark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
Dæmönika
Mortal Technique

^ Paddidle. My vocabulary has extended by one.

Anyway, this is an emaciated skeleton. Add muscles, fat, tendons, ligaments and skin. Then change the skeleton, it's gray and worn down to the marrow.

Withering With Entropy

Gobbets of Me
My Art
Dæmönika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
treborillusion
UG Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevillePark
Thanks to the internet we have brilliant read on today's musical offerings [and you-tube visuals fill in the gaps]. Sadly, for those of us from the old school the torch has a God-given mandate to change hands. I love all kinds of music, [albeit I'm partial to a couple of styles], so I would not have believed I could be left so far out of it.
I'm part of a worship ministry and I feel like I have 2 left hands sometimes when I'm up there. I recon the accountability lies in the paddidle - those between beats that the kids favour. There's no room to breath - the singers can't express themselves etc. etc. and my lead lines - when I play the holes break off into obscurity somehow.

Getting ****ed
****ed off
Our face

Sounds pretty expressive to me, and Is probably something I can shout on a microphone; I'm pretty shameless and, I like to entertain myself.

Last edited by treborillusion : 10-08-2012 at 05:02 PM.