Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
Wondergaurd
Thunderfingers...
 
Wondergaurd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Appalachia VA
I don't even know what to think anymore.

It's been a really long time, UG. A REALLY long time. I've been away and I've done a lot in life since I was last here, and damn, I really don't know what to think. I mean, there's this feeling where you join an online community, then you either leave or lose contact with people, and one day you stumble back on to things and you're taken back and there's this rush of feelings. I've had a lot of changes for the worse in my life since I joined the site, and I'm really not the same person anymore, which is a bad thing

I really don't know how long I'll stay, but it was nice to come back and reminisce.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Wondergaurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
 
JohnnyGenzale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sweden
__________________
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
JohnnyGenzale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
entity0009
UG's Null.
 
entity0009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Null.
Shit man, you're the nigga who started the video chat thread.
entity0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #4
chaoticfables
hooooome studiooo
 
chaoticfables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: place
Dude, don't just leave. Just like how you'd date a dynamite, go out with a bang.

Boom.
__________________
my e-wife
mdwallin

tanlumits
a hip-hop project
soundcloud
youtube
chaoticfables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:28 AM   #5
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton
 
necrosis1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Moon


This is the kind of shit we can do now. Nifty, huh?
__________________
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 96-66
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2014: 4-2
2014 Pick 'Em: 58-32-1
necrosis1193 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:52 AM   #6
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann ©
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Moving out of Appalachia would probably help improve things.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
When yer ready to take the leap with yer mouth-probe and direct it under her robe, ya ALWAYS gotta give the round brown mound a bit of them sweet tongue pounds cause I tell ya, her moans will be the only sound BOO-YA
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:54 AM   #7
Wondergaurd
Thunderfingers...
 
Wondergaurd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Appalachia VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Moving out of Appalachia would probably help improve things.


It's a decent enough little town. Lot of good people, lot of bad ones too. I'm too attached to her, though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Wondergaurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:58 AM   #8
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
She's cheating on you.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:14 AM   #9
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
 
W4RP1G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Life's a bitch, and then you die.



Welcome back, whoever you are.
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #10
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
:PresidentialWelcome:
__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #11
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
 
slash_GNR666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Wondergaurd

















What is the secret of your power?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.




༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
slash_GNR666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:21 AM   #12
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Just remember, no matter what life throws at you, no matter how twisted, jaded and paranoid life's low points can make you feel, there's always the Pit to keep you centred and remind you that life isn't all low points, there's also quite a lot of fun to be had too.
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:26 AM   #13
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
Wondergaurd

What is the secret of your power?

Judging by his username, it's obviously his mutated form of dyslexia that naturaly shields him from grammar nazis. Kinda like Captain America's shield or Batfink's wings really.
__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #14
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!
 
slapsymcdougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
Judging by his username, it's obviously his mutated form of dyslexia that naturaly shields him from grammar nazis. Kinda like Captain America's shield or Batfink's wings really.

Are Batfink's wings superior because they provide greater coverage, or is Captain America's shield better because it's more versatile?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You don't know every cyborg penis or eye type in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:31 AM   #15
Lord_Doku
ancient bass
 
Lord_Doku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Netherlands
When you're down and low, the best thing to do is to keep going with the flow. Eventually, you can't flow no more, and the world will notice you, and vice versa.

From there, a new sense of freedom will enlighten you on your pursuit of happiness.

Whatever you do, stay classy.
Lord_Doku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 AM   #16
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
 
SlackerBabbath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Burnley, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
Are Batfink's wings superior because they provide greater coverage, or is Captain America's shield better because it's more versatile?


Well, Batfink's wings are "like a shield of steel" but Captain America's shield is made from 'vibranium' which apparently absorbs any kinetic energy directed at it... plus, as you say, it's more versatile.

Of course, Batfink's wings are versatile two because as well as making an effective shield, they also allow him to fly.

I dunno, they both have points in their favour but which one is the best? There's only one way to find out...

__________________
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”
― Marcus Aurelius

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Every episode of Batfink is the same. It's incredible.
__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #18
DardySon
Registered User
 
DardySon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Perth, Australia/Formally Europe somewhere
Why are you guys discussing who's form of protection is better? Everyone knows niether Batfink or Captain America would be able to stand up to Karate.
DardySon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #19
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!
 
slapsymcdougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Every episode of Batfink is the same. It's incredible.

If you spent the time analysing the episodes in detail, then you'd know that they are in fact only 98.23% the same, which gives them more variation than you find within the Houses of Parliament, where everyone is 99.76% the same.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You don't know every cyborg penis or eye type in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
Life's a bitch, and then you die.



Welcome back, whoever you are.


+1
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.