User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
purpledarts
Banned

Tak Matsumoto Guitar on “Strings of My Soul” Honors Influence of Steve Vai

[SIZE=4]

Throw your jazz hands up for Tak Matsumoto’s new album, “Strings of My Soul” Following his first solo album, “Hana”; This new album is a must for any jazz and blues listeners.

With a diverse mix of jazz, blues, pop and rock, "Strings of My Soul" displays Tak’s incredible guitar skills and flawless technique. He takes the listeners on an instrumental journey, exploring this “new album of myself.” This new sound is sure to blow away jazz lovers all around the globe.

Outside of his band, the Japanese giants known as B’z, Matsumoto is also an amazing solo artist. He is highly praised by Pat Metheny, Keb Mo, Larry Carlton, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, Robben Ford, and even Eric Clapton.

To get a taste of the Japanese six-string virtuoso’s work, check out the tunes at: http://335records.com/wordpress/?page_id=33
[/SIZE]
purpledarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #2
lillianyang
Banned

Thanks for sharing,good article.I like it,I’m looking forward to read other articles.wow, that sounds cool!
lillianyang is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: