Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
 
fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Westward
Stupid kids

I'm stuck with my annoying, bossy, rude, manipulative 10-year-old cousin for a while.

She kept trying to repeatedly tackle me earlier and I finally had enough so I pushed her away gently with a single finger. She got all pouty, called me mean, and said if I wanted her to forgive me I better play dolls with her. Cuzin, pls.

She also likes to barge into my room without knocking, go through my stuff, and order me to do things, and if she has the time, bluntly make a rude comment about me.

How do some children get this ******ed? It's not like I'm a stranger to kids. But this one makes my younger siblings look like angels.

Stupid kid stories and tips on dealing with stupid kids are appreciated.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
like this if you were born in the wrong generation!
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #3
Jon777
Assbender
 
Jon777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego, CA brah
Sounds like she's cruisin' for a child abusin'.
__________________
show


~
Jon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #4
devourke
Banned
 
devourke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
like this if you were born in the wrong generation!

I think I would have fit in well in 1910. Apart from being colored.
devourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #5
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
 
fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Westward
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
like this if you were born in the wrong generation!


'90s pride is in now, get with it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #6
ErikLensherr
Star-Splitter
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
im 14 but i listen to led zeppelin megadeath metallica rolling stones pink floyd
GOOD MUSIC ISNT DEAD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
No joke that's how I feel

edit: unless that's a gay thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
I am fairly cliterate with my hands and mouth.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #7
MinterMan22
taking "minter" back ~~~
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: minter
you say justin beiber i say METALLICA
you say p!nk i say MEGADEATH
you say hana montana i say ACDC
you say rihanna i say GUNS AND ROSES
you say adel i say MEDEL!
Put Youre Horns Up Metal Heads!

\m/ satan 666
MinterMan22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #8
Momentosis
Defiler
 
Momentosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rocation:
sounds like she likes you.
__________________
:3
ಠ_ಠ
show

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you suck their dicks and make them feel good so that they don't rage

>﹏<
Watch me play games.
(۳ ˚Д˚)۳
>jay
Momentosis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #9
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
when i was born freddie mercury was already gone :-(
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #10
MinterMan22
taking "minter" back ~~~
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: minter
i like all types of music except rap and country
MinterMan22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #11
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
you say justin beiber i say METALLICA
you say p!nk i say MEGADEATH
you say hana montana i say ACDC
you say rihanna i say GUNS AND ROSES
you say adel i say MEDEL!
Put Youre Horns Up Metal Heads!

\m/ satan 666

music like "skrillex" won't last FOR GENERATIONS. Jimi Hendrix is a musician who has stood the test of time and people still love his music. his music has lasted genertions this new shit is just a faze that will blow over in a couple years and your children will be like who tha fuck isskrillex and then somewhere along the line they'll here hendrix because his legendary music will last throughout the ages!
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:45 AM   #12
supersac
Registered User
 
supersac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
kids are pretty stupid ..i blame the current music the educational system and parents...also tv

make sure she dont become anystupider...teach her
__________________
a youtube link?
maybe you should click on it
http://www.youtube.com/user/supersac69


Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
You sound like an amazing friend
i sound like one...im secretly a huge dick

my bands soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/thenativetongues
supersac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #13
whywefight
I need loooooooo-
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
SHARE DIS for the beatles

IGNORE for Justin Bieber!

99% of teens listen to bullshit pop.... like dis if you're not one of them!
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:49 AM   #14
MinterMan22
taking "minter" back ~~~
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: minter
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
music like "skrillex" won't last FOR GENERATIONS. Jimi Hendrix is a musician who has stood the test of time and people still love his music. his music has lasted genertions this new shit is just a faze that will blow over in a couple years and your children will be like who tha fuck isskrillex and then somewhere along the line they'll here hendrix because his legendary music will last throughout the ages!

i just luv punk rock! sid vicious is such a good band!

billy joe armstrong

so hot

*faints* <3 :3
MinterMan22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:49 AM   #15
Thrill-house
why can't this be blank?
 
Thrill-house's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I have a cousin who used to act exactly like that. The most effective way to get him to calm down was to tell him that nobody likes to do anything with him when he's acting that way.
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #16
whywefight
I need loooooooo-
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill-house
I have a cousin who used to act exactly like that. The most effective way to get him to calm down was to tell him that nobody likes to do anything with him when he's acting that way.


I prefer the method of punching them in the chode, myself.
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:56 AM   #17
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
 
jthm_guitarist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: West Coast USA
\m/ COPY THIS TO YOUR SIG IF YOU WERE
-BORN IN THE BEST DECADE
-LISTEN TO THE BEST MUSIC
-WATCH THE BEST SHOWS

93% KIDS DON'T
I AM PART OF THE 7%
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
when you sense an attack slap the sack

show
jthm_guitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #18
Amuro Jay
challenging santa
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum
There are things that used to make me smile
One of them was you for just a little while
You left me for dead so far away
I replaced you with fear and shame
You'll be happy on the day I die

There are things that used to make me laugh
But now they're deeply buried in the past
I left them there so far away
Replaced my humor with my pain
I'll be happy on the day it dies

Remember when I said I love you
Well, forget it I take it back
I was just a stupid kid back then
I take back every word that I said

There are things that used to make you cry
One of them was me for just a little while
Why is it that you had to say
Goodbye in your special way
You slashed the tires on my car

Remember when I said I love you
Well, forget it I take it back
I was just a stupid kid back then
I take back every word that I said

Remember when I said I love you
Well, go ahead I take it back
I was just a stupid kid back then
I take back every word that I said
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 AM   #19
longneckdude
Cliff Lives
 
longneckdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada, ON
the only stupid kids I see are the ones posting this "like me if your cool" bs
__________________
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
longneckdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #20
LostLegion
resurrected
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fail
I'm stuck with my annoying, bossy, rude, manipulative 10-year-old cousin for a while.

She kept trying to repeatedly tackle me earlier and I finally had enough so I pushed her away gently with a single finger. She got all pouty, called me mean, and said if I wanted her to forgive me I better play dolls with her. Cuzin, pls.

She also likes to barge into my room without knocking, go through my stuff, and order me to do things, and if she has the time, bluntly make a rude comment about me.

How do some children get this ******ed? It's not like I'm a stranger to kids. But this one makes my younger siblings look like angels.

Stupid kid stories and tips on dealing with stupid kids are appreciated.

After the stuff you do to them? Definitely not.
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.


LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.