Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #21
jambi_mantra
Is actually English
 
jambi_mantra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
He'd be a lot more convincing without the petty "bag head" comments that riddle this
__________________

CHELSEA SAINTS REBELS DEVILS VIKINGS



Those who rule the sky, will conquer the Earth
Are you sick of heels? No? Where's your head at? Maybe it's some place new? Merry Christmas everyone
jambi_mantra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #22
TooktheAtrain
Banned
 
TooktheAtrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
either you genuinely believe that, or you understand what he's saying and are trying to make the best out of the situation.


He's saying the islamic religion is a blight that should be eradicated, along with it's followers... along with a ridiculous amount of racism. I'd have a hard time believing he was entirely sane.

I'm not saying organised religion isn't a problem. but this guy is completely wrong.

seriously, Listen to or read some of hitlers speaches, You might find in scary how similar this guy is. thank ****ing god he can't rally a crowd or we'd have a second holocaust.



Racist? How so? He never makes reference to ethnicity does he?
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
 
Johnny_Ibanez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Johnny_Ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #24
Hydra150
UG Spammer
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
I kind of like his shirt, but I don't think I'd wear one of those myself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchyFungus
It's in the UG constitution that there has to be a Scot on the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
wat no maybe 14 at yougnest

It's a Sein
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #25
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
I don't think he's being racist, he's just being very blunt. He may be misrepresenting Islam, but I don't see anything of race in their.



He's not being racist, but he's usually a pretentious dick.

That's why i don't like him.

I do agree with most of what he's saying.
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #26
Obsceneairwaves
A Ph.D in horribleness
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Perth, Australia Bringing back 'word'
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
I don't think he's being racist, he's just being very blunt. He may be misrepresenting Islam, but I don't see anything of race in there.


"once again we see thousands of islamic nutcases take time out from beating up their wives to show their sensitive side"...

"whose motives are even lower than the literacy level of their followers"...


and that's just in the first 30 seconds?
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #27
TooktheAtrain
Banned
 
TooktheAtrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
"once again we see thousands of islamic nutcases take time out from beating up their wives to show their sensitive side"...

"whose motives are even lower than the literacy level of their followers"...


and that's just in the first 30 seconds?


Yes, but you can be whiter than white and be a muslim extremist.

Religious adherence is irrelevant to ethnicity.
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #28
jambi_mantra
Is actually English
 
jambi_mantra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
"We don't care, because our feelings are more important than yours"


what a massive cuntcandle. How any of you can agree with him
__________________

CHELSEA SAINTS REBELS DEVILS VIKINGS



Those who rule the sky, will conquer the Earth
Are you sick of heels? No? Where's your head at? Maybe it's some place new? Merry Christmas everyone
jambi_mantra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #29
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
"once again we see thousands of islamic nutcases take time out from beating up their wives to show their sensitive side"...

"whose motives are even lower than the literacy level of their followers"...


and that's just in the first 30 seconds?



But he's not being racist.

Islam isn't a race, it's a religion.

He's not talking about Arabs, that would be racist.
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #30
Obsceneairwaves
A Ph.D in horribleness
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Perth, Australia Bringing back 'word'
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooktheAtrain
Yes, but you can be whiter than white and be a muslim extremist.

Religious adherence is irrelevant to ethnicity.




how do you feel about judaism?
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #31
TooktheAtrain
Banned
 
TooktheAtrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
how do you feel about judaism?


Criticizing religious jews for their beliefs is just fine by me.
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #32
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambi_mantra
"We don't care, because our feelings are more important than yours"


what a massive cuntcandle. How any of you can agree with him

How the feelings of a country are worth more than the feelings of extremists from another?

I don't understand your point.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #33
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
 
rockingamer2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rainy Northwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
"once again we see thousands of islamic nutcases take time out from beating up their wives to show their sensitive side"...

"whose motives are even lower than the literacy level of their followers"...


and that's just in the first 30 seconds?

He's stereotyping Muslims, not an ethnicity or race.

He's basically totally done away with the special treatment religion gets in our society. But I think that because Islam is not the dominant religion in the West, attacking it is seen as being Islamophoic (Christianity > Islam). But he's just attacking it as a religion.
__________________
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity."

MUSIC THEORY LINK

SteamID: CarrionComfort
rockingamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #34
Obsceneairwaves
A Ph.D in horribleness
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Perth, Australia Bringing back 'word'
alright, you know what ****. the equivalent of racism for religion. I don't know the word ****ing google it. does that ****ing make you happy shit.

I think you all know very ****ing well what I mean. If you don't you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit as this guy is.

again, I'm not saying organised religion doesn't have it's faults. just that this guy is a **** off ******.
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #35
jambi_mantra
Is actually English
 
jambi_mantra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
How the feelings of a country are worth more than the feelings of extremists from another?

I don't understand your point.



Because he's such a typical West>rest advocate in the whole video it's hilarious.

"your feelings on people criticising your religion mean fuck all because I'm not a Muslim and I feel like giving you shit so jog on you filthy wife beating rag head"

is essentially his argument.
__________________

CHELSEA SAINTS REBELS DEVILS VIKINGS



Those who rule the sky, will conquer the Earth
Are you sick of heels? No? Where's your head at? Maybe it's some place new? Merry Christmas everyone
jambi_mantra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #36
Obsceneairwaves
A Ph.D in horribleness
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Perth, Australia Bringing back 'word'
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooktheAtrain
Criticizing religious jews for their beliefs is just fine by me.



I wasn't talking about that

but I'm done here....
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #37
TooktheAtrain
Banned
 
TooktheAtrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
alright, you know what ****. the equivalent of racism for religion. I don't know the word ****ing google it. does that ****ing make you happy shit.

I think you all know very ****ing well what I mean. If you don't you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit as this guy is.

again, I'm not saying organised religion doesn't have it's faults. just that this guy is a **** off ******.


calm down dude.

Religion, by its nature, is opt-in and can be opted out. Therefore, it is a choice. Therefore people can be criticized for their choices and the beliefs they adhere to, by their own free will.

Unless, of course, there is compulsion in religion.
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #38
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
alright, you know what ****. the equivalent of racism for religion. I don't know the word ****ing google it. does that ****ing make you happy shit.

I think you all know very ****ing well what I mean. If you don't you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit as this guy is.

again, I'm not saying organised religion doesn't have it's faults. just that this guy is a **** off ******.


I understand what you mean, but i don't think there's anything wrong with saying what he said.

Organised religion has the power to destroy humanity's future, so we should be able to criticize it.
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #39
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
 
rockingamer2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rainy Northwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
alright, you know what ****. the equivalent of racism for religion. I don't know the word ****ing google it. does that ****ing make you happy shit.

I think you all know very ****ing well what I mean. If you don't you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit as this guy is.

again, I'm not saying organised religion doesn't have it's faults. just that this guy is a **** off ******.

From what I've heard, he doesn't care for any religion. He isn't elevating one over the other.
__________________
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity."

MUSIC THEORY LINK

SteamID: CarrionComfort
rockingamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #40
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: an outward projected image of a pokémon centre for the soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
I wasn't talking about that

but I'm done here....

your point

what the **** was it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by garden of grey
That really depends if you are the kind of person who can control how much IV heroin you are going to do in a night.
Burgery is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.