Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-23-2012, 02:16 AM   #41
The Locust

That sound good to me. I am ok to see if you can get it sorted mate. But keep us informed.

If it falls through with tom I can give you a time on Sunday for me to pick it up mate. But ill speak later down the line when tom has thought out what he's doing.

Cheers
The Locust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:41 AM   #42
JayCartay

Well the Post Office sell small boxes for a couple of quid, those PostPak things. If you don't want the hassle, it's fair enough, I just really want the pedal
JayCartay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #43
MrFlibble
Puts a bangin' donk on it

Right, slight problem, pay attention

My camera's just broken, which is a problem when you're a photographer and you're meant to be working in a few days. What that means for you guys is I'm now running around like a headless chicken trying to get this fixed and you're likely only going to get gibberish talk out of me.

As such, I will briefly check in tomorrow (Wednesday) and at some point Thursday evening. But I'm not going to have time to really start arranging stuff, checking payments, posting, etc.
What I suggest people do is wait until I'm back on Monday (that's the 29th, midday onwards) and then I'll catch up, post things off, agree collection times, etc, all then. Alternatively stuff can be done this Thursday morning/midday, but please appreciate my mind is now in a state of absolute anarchy so don't expect any particular sense or patience from me.

If this causes a problem for anyone in regards to timing, I'm sorry, all I can do is apologise and I understand if you're no longer interested in buying things, if that is the case then just leave a quick message on here so other people can see what's up.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #44
JayCartay

Fair dos. Just let me know if you decide to post the delay pedal

Sorry to hear about the camera though. Must be like losing a limb for you!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #45
MickAlmighty
UGs ONLY Human-Raccoon

Owchies... Bad times buddy.

I'm still in for the NS2, so we will sort it out next week when your about

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
MickAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #46
NegiTom

I just got back from Norwich and am mainly posting this for Locust to see. My band just lost our driver for our tour which starts on Saturday and we're having to cough up preposterous amounts for a driver. All this means is that the boring, sensible side of me is saying that I shouldn't spend the last of my money on a head when I've get bills to pay.
I'm still fine to sort out the bass after Monday/whenever you're back in action, but I'm rightfully handing over the head to Locust if he wants it. I hope this doesn't affect he first come/first serves nature, I would hope it wouldn't as I'm retracting my position and allowing Locust to replace me.

I'll email you on Monday though, I hope your camera issue is resolved, sounds like we've both has sudden stresses and panics today.
NegiTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #47
vacant_pistol
Nose Picker

Is the dsl head still available?

Nevermind.........
vacant_pistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #48
The Locust

I've been talking with the gf and it appears i'm banned from spending any moneys on a guitar amp We are currently getting surveyed for buying out first house woopwoop and so I can see where she is coming from as we are going to be needing all the money we can get. Sorry for messing you around mate. so yes vacant_pistol it is.
The Locust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:18 AM   #49
heyjoe73

Is the Super Champ XD still available?
heyjoe73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:29 AM   #50
vacant_pistol
Nose Picker

Regarding the Marshall head, when can I come look at it? I'm only in Bristol.

Nevermind.........
Old 10-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #51
ZOMG_A_COW

Hey, I'd like to buy the ISP Decimator. Is it still available?
ZOMG_A_COW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #52
MrFlibble

Thanks all for understanding and getting back to me.

JayCartay, I'm not promising anything but I'll see what I can do. Perhaps once I get through this weekend I'll have more brain power to deal with posting more.

Mick, sure thing.

ZOMG_A_COW, the other dude hasn't replied to me yet about the ISP so it's sort of taken but sort of isn't. Given the situation, I'll leave it 'till I'm back on Monday and if I still haven't had a reply from him by then then consider it yours, assuming you can collect or postage is easy (since your profile doesn't say where you are I can only assume you're in the UK).

heyjoe73, yes the Super Champ XD is still available. For the sake of perhaps saving time I'll stress again that it can't be posted, you need to come collect it. If that's okay with you, it's yours.

Tom, no problem and good luck with the tour. Locust, same to you and welcome to the property ladder.

vacant_pistol, if you're sure you want to buy the DSL then you could come up tomorrow if it's quick, or I could leave it with the others here and you could come pick it up friday/saturday/sunday. Can't start blasting the windows out with it on those days though.
If you want to check how it is plugged in first or ask me any questions then it'll have to be some time from Tuesday onwards 'cause that will be the first day I'll be around to deal with it.

I'll try to check in again some time in the next 24 hours but otherwise I'll get back on this and get everything sorted out from Monday, ta all.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #53
JayCartay

Nice one, cheers. Deffo really want the pedal, so anything you can do would be appreciated.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #54
heyjoe73

Just checked where you are, I'm at other end of the country, shame as its a great price for a great amp. It should go quickly for that price, good luck with the sale.
heyjoe73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #55
ZOMG_A_COW

Ok, awesome, thanks! I am located in Canada.
ZOMG_A_COW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:17 AM   #56
vacant_pistol
Nose Picker

Sent you a PM!

Nevermind.........
Old 10-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #57
MrFlibble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMG_A_COW
Ok, awesome, thanks! I am located in Canada.

Scroll up, please.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #58
MrFlibble

Vacant, Mick, replied to both of you.

And now that really is it from me until Monday. Apologies in advance to anybody who wants answers/info/replying to int he meantime, but I'll get right back on this first thing I get back.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #59
jonnobright

Is paypal too much of a headache as I can get a courier to pack and pickup the Charvel but can't get the money to you and protect myself at the same time?
Marshall 1960a
Boss GT-8 4cm
jonnobright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #60
jonnobright

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnobright
Is paypal too much of a headache as I can get a courier to pack and pickup the Charvel but can't get the money to you and protect myself at the same time?

Actually, please say no, i shouldn't be buying guitars near christmas! arrggh GAS.
Marshall 1960a
Boss GT-8 4cm
jonnobright is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: