Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Yes 108 51.43%
No 50 23.81%
drugfree 4 lyfe 52 24.76%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Old 10-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #41
Momentosis
Defiler
 
Momentosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rocation:
inb4 all the druggies move to colorado.
__________________
:3
ಠ_ಠ
show

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you suck their dicks and make them feel good so that they don't rage

>﹏<
Watch me play games.
(۳ ˚Д˚)۳
>jay
Momentosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #42
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
How does legal marijuana work?

Is it like smoke shops and stuff? Or is it still the dealer thing?

It'd be thru shops, at least here.

If passed, it would define and distinguish marijuana from other parts of the cannabis plant, legalize small amounts of marijuana-related products for most adults, tax them, and designate the revenue for healthcare, substance-abuse prevention and education. Cannabis would still be classified as a schedule I controlled substance under federal law and subject to federal prosecution under the doctrine of dual sovereignty. Possession by anyone younger than 21, possession of larger amounts, and the growing of unlicensed or unregulated marijuana would remain illegal under state law.
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #43
moscaespañol
>alabama
 
moscaespañol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mobile AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momentosis
druggies

grandma?
__________________

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
moscaespañol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #44
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
How does legal marijuana work?

Is it like smoke shops and stuff? Or is it still the dealer thing?



Well there are already medical marijuana dispensaries all over the place here. I'm sure that if the law passed, they would become commercial businesses.
__________________
Learn from Lei Feng



Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #45
Carnivean
UG Board King
 
Carnivean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: n.a.
TS, do YOU think it will pass? From one 'radoan to another, I ask you. Because I'm really not sure. There's some pretty red areas in this state.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #46
Xiaoxi
Indeed.
 
Xiaoxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bodymore, Murdaland
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
What's wrong with it?

妈.
__________________
"Man, modes 'n' scales ain't got no users, only abusers." - X.X. Little

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #47
Jostry
UG Member
 
Jostry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington
Washington has something similar too. WA I-502

http://sensiblewashington.org/blog/

Hopefully it will pass.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Jostry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #48
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
 
primusfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: LOLville, KY
Isn't it possible that some of the red in Colorado is Ron Paul libertarian pro-weed types? I don't know CO's demos like y'all do obviously. I guess Ive just always assumed conservatives and liberals were both more socially liberal out there.
__________________
#DTWD
primusfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #49
WaterGod
SEC *****es!!!!!
 
WaterGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Columbia, Mizzou United States of AmeriKa
Quote:
Originally Posted by primusfan
Isn't it possible that some of the red in Colorado is Ron Paul libertarian pro-weed types? I don't know CO's demos like y'all do obviously. I guess Ive just always assumed conservatives and liberals were both more socially liberal out there.


They're actually the birthplace of the Libertarian party.
WaterGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #50
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
It'd be thru shops, at least here.

If passed, it would define and distinguish marijuana from other parts of the cannabis plant, legalize small amounts of marijuana-related products for most adults, tax them, and designate the revenue for healthcare, substance-abuse prevention and education. Cannabis would still be classified as a schedule I controlled substance under federal law and subject to federal prosecution under the doctrine of dual sovereignty. Possession by anyone younger than 21, possession of larger amounts, and the growing of unlicensed or unregulated marijuana would remain illegal under state law.
So basically, how things should be?
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #51
Carnivean
UG Board King
 
Carnivean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: n.a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by primusfan
Isn't it possible that some of the red in Colorado is Ron Paul libertarian pro-weed types? I don't know CO's demos like y'all do obviously. I guess Ive just always assumed conservatives and liberals were both more socially liberal out there.


I grew up 12 years in Georgia. I never thought I would meet any "real" conservatives out in la-la land Colorado when parents had told me we were moving there. I've come to learn thats just not true. At all.

There are many full-fledged conservative areas in this state. Stewie, for instance, lives in a hot bed of red, in Colorado Springs. These people are religious, family-oriented, military-loving, and of course, often very bigoted. The main difference between the conservatives out west and conservatives down south is that conservative people out west are a good bit more scrupulous, and far less rowdy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:17 PM   #52
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes
 
SaintsofNowhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
Bitch it's polling better in my state. Up by 24 points.


What is your state? I hope it's Oregon. I wanna live in Portland.
__________________
Phase I: Electric Velvet CottonCandy

-_‽GOOZE.‽_-
SaintsofNowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #53
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsofNowhere
What is your state? I hope it's Oregon. I wanna live in Portland.

Washington State. Oregon's ballot initiative isn't getting enough money to pass, but it's probably because the legal weed lords didn't have high hopes for Oregon in the first place.
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #54
Eastwinn
by toulouse-lautrec
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
just throwing it out here guys... Maryland is by far the best bet for reformed hard drug laws considering that our most prestigious university is nationally known for it's research in illegal drugs, and our largest city has the highest heroin usage rate of any in the United States. we're talking one in ten.

this is the place to be guys
Eastwinn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #55
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
 
primusfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: LOLville, KY
yeah.

love me that ... heroin ...
__________________
#DTWD
primusfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #56
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes
 
SaintsofNowhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
just throwing it out here guys... Maryland is by far the best bet for reformed hard drug laws considering that our most prestigious university is nationally known for it's research in illegal drugs, and our largest city has the highest heroin usage rate of any in the United States. we're talking one in ten.

this is the place to be guys


you sound mighty proud of that high heroin usage rate.

or maybe

__________________
Phase I: Electric Velvet CottonCandy

-_‽GOOZE.‽_-
SaintsofNowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #57
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwinn
just throwing it out here guys... Maryland is by far the best bet for reformed hard drug laws considering that our most prestigious university is nationally known for it's research in illegal drugs, and our largest city has the highest heroin usage rate of any in the United States. we're talking one in ten.

this is the place to be guys

Someone told me Layne Staley said the best heroin he ever had was from my city, so there.
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #58
MinterMan22
skinny emo ass eaters
 
MinterMan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by necrosis1193
inb4massmigrationofdoucebagstocolorado

this
MinterMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #59
sebastian_96
I spared no expense
 
sebastian_96's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Jurassic Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
So basically, how things should be?


Exactly.
__________________
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:



the muffin!
sebastian_96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #60
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
妈.



I didn't even notice it was the wrong ma. Shit all looks the same in this tiny font.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivean
Stewie, for instance, lives in a hot bed of red, in Colorado Springs. These people are religious, family-oriented, military-loving, and of course, often very bigoted.



So much truth in so few words. Just the other day my boss who works AT A COLLEGE was harassing me for believing in evolution.
__________________
Learn from Lei Feng



Original Wood&Strings Song

Last edited by StewieSwan : 10-18-2012 at 12:17 AM.
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.