Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old Today, 12:35 AM   #1
neptune1988
UG'S ONLY CATHOLIC
 
neptune1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My tone should be like me.....FAT :D
How much PDA are Catholic girls open to? and how much is permissable?

Okay, Iím a fairly devout Catholic. Iím more devout than your average Church go-er, but Iím not like a Priest or anything. Probably more akin to a Eucharistic Minister (the ones who do the readings and help out during Communion). Google it. On a scale of 1-10, Iíd say Iím about a 7 or 8.

Anyway, if and when I meet me a nice Catholic girl, what is the level of PDA to expect? Especially if youíre on Church grounds? I mean you canít exactly finger-bang your GF to a tantric squirting orgasm in the Church parking lot.

I assume, a quick peck on the cheek or a hug would be all right. Anything more than that'll probably get people talking'.

For those who have dated Catholic chicks, whatís the furthest y'all have gone? Are most Catholic chicks easy? I certainly hope not. Though with all the sexual repression I doubt thereís many girls left that follow the "virgin til marriage" rule.

If a girl canít keep her virginity and wait until she gets married, how do I know I can trust her to stay faithful to me once we do get married? Now, I understand itís hard for some people - but if itís of enough importance to you, youíll find a way to stay celibate. Iím 25 and Iíve never done more than cop a feel.

I guess what Iím asking is, how open do Catholic girls seem to be in terms of the lovey-dovey stuff? As far as I know, anything short of heavy petting is permissible in terms of whether or not such behavior constitutes sin. As far as I know...but then again, Iím only a laymen.

So for those who HAVE dated Catholic girls, are they mostly okay with gentle touchy-feely, or are they mostly prudes?
__________________
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
neptune1988 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #2
whywefight
prаy I prаy I
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
Lol
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #3
BladeSlinger
UG's Master
 
BladeSlinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Okmulgee/Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune1988
Okay, Iím a fairly devout Catholic. Iím more devout than your average Church go-er, but Iím not like a Priest or anything. Probably more akin to a Eucharistic Minister (the ones who do the readings and help out during Communion). Google it. On a scale of 1-10, Iíd say Iím about a 7 or 8.

Anyway, if and when I meet me a nice Catholic girl, what is the level of PDA to expect? Especially if youíre on Church grounds? I mean you canít exactly finger-bang your GF to a tantric squirting orgasm in the Church parking lot.

I assume, a quick peck on the cheek or a hug would be all right. Anything more than that'll probably get people talking'.

For those who have dated Catholic chicks, whatís the furthest y'all have gone? Are most Catholic chicks easy? I certainly hope not. Though with all the sexual repression I doubt thereís many girls left that follow the "virgin til marriage" rule.

If a girl canít keep her virginity and wait until she gets married, how do I know I can trust her to stay faithful to me once we do get married? Now, I understand itís hard for some people - but if itís of enough importance to you, youíll find a way to stay celibate. Iím 25 and Iíve never done more than cop a feel.

I guess what Iím asking is, how open do Catholic girls seem to be in terms of the lovey-dovey stuff? As far as I know, anything short of heavy petting is permissible in terms of whether or not such behavior constitutes sin. As far as I know...but then again, Iím only a laymen.

So for those who HAVE dated Catholic girls, are they mostly okay with gentle touchy-feely, or are they mostly prudes?
maybe you should just marry a sex doll
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:42 AM   #4
MeTallIcA313
7-String Enthusiast
 
MeTallIcA313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
ultimate-jesus.com
__________________
◕‿ ◕
MeTallIcA313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 AM   #5
Cajundaddy
Registered User
 
Cajundaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SoCal
They run full spectrum. The girls of Irish descent tend to be more adventurous, but the Latin American, French, Spanish and Italian ones have their moments. Treat them with dignity and respect and you will likely have good experiences.
__________________
Guthrie on tone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY

ďYour sound is in your hands as much as anything. Itís the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.Ē - SRV
Cajundaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:58 AM   #6
neptune1988
UG'S ONLY CATHOLIC
 
neptune1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My tone should be like me.....FAT :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajundaddy
They run full spectrum. The girls of Irish descent tend to be more adventurous, but the Latin American, French, Spanish and Italian ones have their moments. Treat them with dignity and respect and you will likely have good experiences.


when you say Latin American, do you mean Catholic Girls that are Latin Rite being more open than their counterparts in the Eastern Rites (ie Byzantine, Antiochene, Maronite, etc) or do you mean Latin American as in Hispanic chicks?

also for the record, from what I understand of canon law and cathechism, light petting is the farthest one can go without having to go to Confession afterwards. So that's where I draw my line in terms of sexual activity. Gotta follow Holy Mother Church, right!
__________________
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
neptune1988 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:58 AM   #7
Baby Joel
Sorry for ruining UG :(
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: un voyage ŗ la lune
Catholic girls start much too late, but sooner or later it comes down to fate. She might as well be the one
__________________
Roscoe's Wetsuit
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #8
BladeSlinger
UG's Master
 
BladeSlinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Okmulgee/Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune1988
when you say Latin American, do you mean Catholic Girls that are Latin Rite being more open than their counterparts in the Eastern Rites (ie Byzantine, Antiochene, Maronite, etc) or do you mean Latin American as in Hispanic chicks?

also for the record, from what I understand of canon law and cathechism, light petting is the farthest one can go without having to go to Confession afterwards. So that's where I draw my line in terms of sexual activity. Gotta follow Holy Mother Church, right!

I really can't imagine haven't restrictions like that on my life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.