Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #61
dannyalcatraz
Registered User
 
dannyalcatraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
You got it!
__________________
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!
dannyalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #62
LIPCoelho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/DBZ...ric-Guitar.html

found this DBZ supplier that's having a sale and the Venom guitars are priced at 500$. does anybody know this store? are these brand new guitars (i think so)? should i take advantage and get one?
LIPCoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #63
dannyalcatraz
Registered User
 
dannyalcatraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I can't find any negatives on them. I even looked for BBB reports and this place: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/

The only negative I found was this: http://www.complaintsboard.com/comp...ly-c222885.html

...which was essentially rescinded by the satisfied customer.
__________________
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!
dannyalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #64
LIPCoelho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyalcatraz
I can't find any negatives on them. I even looked for BBB reports and this place: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/

The only negative I found was this: http://www.complaintsboard.com/comp...ly-c222885.html

...which was essentially rescinded by the satisfied customer.

that happened last month with a client of my company. he had forgotten to give us his PO code so UPS couldn't get him the samples he had asked for.

well, it seems leggit i guess
LIPCoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #65
deadsmileyface
in luv with an apparition
 
deadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: into the setting sun ~~~ and love is a vampire ~~~
Personally, I would go with the Jackson King V in white. But you have to play all those guitars to find out what you suits you best. Try not to look at the name on the headstock when you test those guitars. Alliance to one brand can blind you from finding the best guitar for you.
__________________
deadsmileyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #66
My Last Words
Billions and billions!
 
My Last Words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eindhoven
I'd say, with that budget, go used and try to get your hands on a USA Jackson.
__________________
baab
My Last Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #67
LIPCoelho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsmileyface
Personally, I would go with the Jackson King V in white. But you have to play all those guitars to find out what you suits you best. Try not to look at the name on the headstock when you test those guitars. Alliance to one brand can blind you from finding the best guitar for you.

i used to have and allegiance with Dean, as i liked the design of the headstock, but i've read enough criticism about them to keep that passion going. it's a good advice, but im not really following any particular brand, im following what i've heard is better and what is best

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Last Words
I'd say, with that budget, go used and try to get your hands on a USA Jackson.

it too much of a risk, since most of them dont want refunds
LIPCoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.