Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
jpcl

Great...I'm used to low choice and struggling to find a guitar that I want left-handed, but now in a matter of seconds you managed to put me through a struggle in which I now have 1 too many choices.

Both are very cheap, yet the Jay Turser does seem to be more guitar for less, but the Shine is also beautiful, has a humbucker, a mini humbucker, a tremolo AND an F-hole. D:

I think people better talk me into something else quick or I'm going to put my LP project on hold real soon...

PS: Thank you.
jpcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
jpcl

Well I've been looking into the leftyelectricguitar site and it doesn't seem to viable to be buying, especially from so far away. Guess that just leaves me with one choice. : )))))))))
Old 10-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #23
ratter

If you want summat unique, build your own. When i can get some cash sorted im looking at one of these as a starting point for project tele http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carved-al...=item3ccbe3e224

lefties are available
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:17 AM   #24
dimeNG

I have a Squier CV50s and the only mod I ever done to it is to change out the bridge pick up to a duncan hot rails. In my band the other guitarist has an American tele, and the CV sounds much better than the american tele. To each his own, I guess. I was in the same position as you, I wanted a cheap tele to play, and now I play it as a more or less a main guitar, now and then I take my Cabronita. I hope that helps you to make a decision.
dimeNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #25
jpcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratter
If you want summat unique, build your own. When i can get some cash sorted im looking at one of these as a starting point for project tele http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carved-al...=item3ccbe3e224

lefties are available

Also not a bad idea at all, thanks.

Quote:
I have a Squier CV50s and the only mod I ever done to it is to change out the bridge pick up to a duncan hot rails. In my band the other guitarist has an American tele, and the CV sounds much better than the american tele. To each his own, I guess. I was in the same position as you, I wanted a cheap tele to play, and now I play it as a more or less a main guitar, now and then I take my Cabronita. I hope that helps you to make a decision.

I know your trying to help, but I give up having to say the same thing over so many times...You've obviously just took a quick look at the thread.

Rate This Thread: