Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-31-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
Objekt

Progressive Melodic hardcore/metal

Back again with another piece. I'm really proud of this track tell me what ya think! I know the drums are messy but that's why the multiview option is there :P

Edit: whoops some stuff was messed up but I fixed it ha
Attached Files
File Type: gp5 Anew Final Version.gp5 (28.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: gp5 Anew Final Version 2.gp5 (30.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: gp5 Anew Final Version 3.gp5 (29.8 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by Objekt : 11-01-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Objekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
Erra93
erriuyai

All I have to say is keep them coming dude, your songs are great!

Edit: I may have to say more nice words when I wake up, but for now I'm going to see if whatever demon-creature woke me up will let me live through the night/morning/whatever it's late for me, early for most of Sweden. Going to bed earlier will be my number 1 priority tomorrow.
/Tired rant, whatever, sorry, just.. heh!

Also, the song kind of reminded me of the band Napoleon, which is awesomely technical and great. You should check them out if you haven't already heard them!
Here's a gp-tab of one of their best songs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fy8ckocuydo70lq

So.. good night and morning!

What the **** is my problem, bye

Last edited by Erra93 : 11-01-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Erra93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #3
Objekt

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erra93
All I have to say is keep them coming dude, your songs are great!

Edit: I may have to say more nice words when I wake up, but for now I'm going to see if whatever demon-creature woke me up will let me live through the night/morning/whatever it's late for me, early for most of Sweden. Going to bed earlier will be my number 1 priority tomorrow.
/Tired rant, whatever, sorry, just.. heh!

Also, the song kind of reminded me of the band Napoleon, which is awesomely technical and great. You should check them out if you haven't already heard them!
Here's a gp-tab of one of their best songs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fy8ckocuydo70lq

So.. good night and morning!

What the **** is my problem, bye

Ahaha it's cool dude thanks It's flattering that you just compared this song to Napoleon, they're a great band!

*You are not so well connected,
If the buck donít stop,
We can never climb this fence,*

Amazing.
Thanks again for the kind words dude.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Erra93
erriuyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objekt
Ahaha it's cool dude thanks It's flattering that you just compared this song to Napoleon, they're a great band!

*You are not so well connected,
If the buck donít stop,
We can never climb this fence,*

Amazing.
Thanks again for the kind words dude.

Haha, you're welcome!

Love. That. Song!

One thing I noticed though, bar 24, guitar 2, the 4th chord of the bar isn't on time with the chord on the other guitar, while I realize it doesn't have to, in my opinion it sounds better with them being strummed at the same time (also noticed it's the "correct" way in the next bar, so it may have been that you intended them to both be on time?)

Great job though, superb even!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Objekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erra93
Haha, you're welcome!

Love. That. Song!

One thing I noticed though, bar 24, guitar 2, the 4th chord of the bar isn't on time with the chord on the other guitar, while I realize it doesn't have to, in my opinion it sounds better with them being strummed at the same time (also noticed it's the "correct" way in the next bar, so it may have been that you intended them to both be on time?)

Great job though, superb even!

I noticed that too haha and a lot of drum work was off in terms of synchronization and just feel also the dynamics were off in a lot of sections to the point where it would hurt my ears! haha. I'm about to upload the third and for realz final version hahaha. Thanks again dude!!

Last edited by Objekt : 11-01-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
BloodReverence

Honestly, so many repeat bars i nearly had my head explode.
I enjoyed the song but a bit more variety is needed man. Repeat bars instantly fire off in my head as lazy songwriting as NOTHING can change, not even a drum fill or different cymbals. as soon as i see repeats i skip to the next riff.

Good songwriting, use of time signatures, but please don't use repeats. it's lazy and shows uninspired writing
BloodReverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #7
Objekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodReverence
Honestly, so many repeat bars i nearly had my head explode.
I enjoyed the song but a bit more variety is needed man. Repeat bars instantly fire off in my head as lazy songwriting as NOTHING can change, not even a drum fill or different cymbals. as soon as i see repeats i skip to the next riff.

Good songwriting, use of time signatures, but please don't use repeats. it's lazy and shows uninspired writing

Meh, I show little importance to drums as I'm not a drummer and if I wanted to compose good drums with lots of variety it would only be if I was going to do a home studio recording. When I write GP it's just to give the idea of how the song is gonna sound like and for reference for myself. If I repeat things it's because I feel like they need to be given more time to "die out" and like I said I don't care too much for true blue studio composed drums when it comes to writing in a midi tablature program. Thanks for the feedback though!

Last edited by Objekt : 11-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #8
kylendm
Baronboi

Reminds me a lot of Misery Signals with just a touch less melody but damn, this song is awesome.
Bogner 4x12
H&K 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez UV7PBK - BKP Warpig
Ibanez RGD7321 - SD Pegasus
Ibanez SA series - JB Bridge
kylendm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
Objekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylendm
Reminds me a lot of Misery Signals with just a touch less melody but damn, this song is awesome.

Thanks bro!

Rate This Thread: