Password
Search:

Old 11-02-2012, 02:11 AM   #1
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

When will they learn?

i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:12 AM   #2
Hydra150
not so cowardly

ik,r?
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
Xiaoxi
Indeed.

I hope never. 2 funy

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
Weaponized

"But on the rape thing, it's like, how does putting more violence onto a woman's body and taking the life of an innocent child that's a consequence of this crime, how does that make it better?" Koster said in the exchange.

I wish I was aborted

last.fm
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
Hydra150
not so cowardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433

Why do they keep talking about this stuff (in the run up to the election, of all times)? Are that fucing ******ed?
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:20 AM   #7
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
Why do they keep talking about this stuff (in the run up to the election, of all times)? Are that fucing ******ed?

Because it's a very hot issue, and voting is less than a week away, so they're doing a bunch of press stops and campaigning and are getting asked hot-button questions?

Baltimore Orioles: 52-42
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2013: 8-8
necrosis1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #8
Hydra150
not so cowardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrosis1193
Because it's a very hot issue, and voting is less than a week away, so they're doing a bunch of press stops and campaigning and are getting asked hot-button questions?

These guys are career politicians, why don't they have the sense/agility to dodge such questions without making the headlines?
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #9
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton

Quote:
These guys are career politicians, why don't they have the sense/agility to dodge such questions without making the headlines?

Considering the whole "Grassroots/real Americans/Joe Sixpack" movement in the Republican party over the last few years, probably not. They're probably some schmuck from Nowhere, South Carolina, that got elected to some local government thing and got a bunch of support to run for state senator/congressman/something else or something.

Baltimore Orioles: 52-42
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2013: 8-8
necrosis1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 AM   #10
Bad Kharmel

the whole reason is that if you think life begins as soon as the ovum is fertilized, then the fetus is a baby and needs to be protected regardless of parentage, the whole thing comes down basically to when you consider a person alive, pro-life=right away pro-choice=its up for debate, regardless of how you feel this argument it really only has minute effects on overall government policy and abortion (either way) is more an issue for the sake of your political base rather that the overall good of the country
Bad Kharmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #11
The_Casinator
No Touching!

Location: Maastricht, The Netherlands. (Previously of Eindhoven, Brussels, GroŖweil and The Hague)
Quote:

The problem with such a broad democracy is that not everyone is a smart, sensible and trained person in politics.
The_Casinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #12
Nelshizzle
Find a place and go there

The Rape Thing sounds Luke a cheesy b list lifetime made for TV movie horror.

Not enough action

Too much action

Not enough thoughts
Nelshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #13
Jyrgen
Used Register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsean

The Rape Thing sounds Luke a cheesy b list lifetime made for TV movie horror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Spoilt little dicks like you don't deserve gifts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Vote for Jyrgles, no more babies!
Jyrgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #14
Wolfinator-x
Teeth

I'm so happy I don't politics.
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Wolfinator-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:29 AM   #15
captainsnazz
#coldcum

Does this political party literally go out and advertise: "******S! IGNORANT ******S NEEDED! IF YOU'RE ******ED, COME AND HELP US CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
If they didn't want to be objectified they shouldn't have been little sluts.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #16
Guodlca
Registered Abuser

Quote:
"But on the rape thing, it's like, how does putting more violence onto a woman's body and taking the life of an innocent child that's a consequence of this crime, how does that make it better?" Koster said in the exchange.
koster pls
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #17
Ur all $h1t
Has an erection

Quote:

No, they quite possibly just genuinely care about this issue.

Look, Iím pro-choice, but the Abortion debate is such a cluster**** because no-one can be bothered to put themselves into the shoes of the other side. They speak completely different languages and thus donít understand one another.

Imagine for a second that you believe that human life, and all the rights that go with it, develop at conception. You believe the foetus to be a perfectly conscious human being, same as an infant. If you thought that, wouldnít you bring up Abortion all the ****ing time? Like, wouldnít it be all you talk about? I know if I thought that then thatíd be my single issue, because it would take a huge issue to outweigh what I would then consider to be the wilful slaughter of defenceless babies.

Pro-choice people donít see that, because we donít consider that consciousness, or sentience, or whatever you wish to label the factor that makes humans different from other animals and thus makes it not ok to kill them, occurs at the moment of conception.
However, if you put yourself in their shoes, you realise that their statements about rape are perfectly consistent. I despise the people who are anti-abortion but think that itís ok in cases of rape. What the **** kind of position is that to hold? If you think abortion is murder, then you canít ever say itís ok, no matter what the excuse is (the exception being if the motherís life were in immediate danger, in which case itís analogous to murder in self-defence).

Calling pro-lifers who say these things stupid is, in itself, moronic. If you understand their positions, it makes perfect sense to believe that women should carry their rapistís child.

Where they are stupid, is in their understanding of Biology. Many of them are wilfully ignorant of the facts of embryonic development, and much of the misunderstanding might be cleared up if they opened a bio textbook, but pro-choicers would want to be careful of throwing stones from that glasshouse.

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Ur all $h1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #18
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur all $h1t
No, they quite possibly just genuinely care about this issue.

Look, Iím pro-choice, but the Abortion debate is such a cluster**** because no-one can be bothered to put themselves into the shoes of the other side. They speak completely different languages and thus donít understand one another.

Imagine for a second that you believe that human life, and all the rights that go with it, develop at conception. You believe the foetus to be a perfectly conscious human being, same as an infant. If you thought that, wouldnít you bring up Abortion all the ****ing time? Like, wouldnít it be all you talk about? I know if I thought that then thatíd be my single issue, because it would take a huge issue to outweigh what I would then consider to be the wilful slaughter of defenceless babies.

Pro-choice people donít see that, because we donít consider that consciousness, or sentience, or whatever you wish to label the factor that makes humans different from other animals and thus makes it not ok to kill them, occurs at the moment of conception.
However, if you put yourself in their shoes, you realise that their statements about rape are perfectly consistent. I despise the people who are anti-abortion but think that itís ok in cases of rape. What the **** kind of position is that to hold? If you think abortion is murder, then you canít ever say itís ok, no matter what the excuse is (the exception being if the motherís life were in immediate danger, in which case itís analogous to murder in self-defence).

Calling pro-lifers who say these things stupid is, in itself, moronic. If you understand their positions, it makes perfect sense to believe that women should carry their rapistís child.

Where they are stupid, is in their understanding of Biology. Many of them are wilfully ignorant of the facts of embryonic development, and much of the misunderstanding might be cleared up if they opened a bio textbook, but pro-choicers would want to be careful of throwing stones from that glasshouse.

I don't know that they are ignorant to the facts of embryonic development so much as they disagree on the inferences to be made from those facts. A fetus is most certainly a human being; the question is, as someone pointed out here in a debate a long time ago, is it a human person? To me that's more of a philosophical question that neither side can truly be "correct" on. The analogy I hear from many pro-lifers is not that a fetus is a human person necessarily, but that because we cannot know as a matter of fact we ought to err on the side of safety and assume it's a person.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #19
Enigmatic564

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
Does this political party literally go out and advertise: "******S! IGNORANT ******S NEEDED! IF YOU'RE ******ED, COME AND HELP US CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD!"

I'd vote for that party
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
LOL manlet
Enigmatic564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
RealGuitarHero
Just Call Me Zacch.

The Tea Party hopefully is collapsing. People like this and Akin and Mourdock saying stupid stuff on live television. Michele Bachmann is most likely going to lose her seat in congress as well.
RealGuitarHero is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: