Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2012, 06:28 AM   #41
TheTee56
UG'S Banana Saviour

My first screw?
I remember her.

Quite the peach. Literally.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

TheTee56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:30 AM   #42
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglingfreak
Again, You have a far greater chance of winning the lottery than someone getting pregnant due to failure of birth control.

Again, your choice is your choice, nothing wrong with that. Just that line of reasoning doesn't cut it..

EDIT: there is also a big difference between "failure of birth control" and "someone failing to use birth control properly".

(I realize that birth control is hardly that complicated, but never underestimate the stupidity of people)

your chance of winning the lottery is one in several million.
even if you assume perfect use, condoms have a 2% failure rate(typical use is about 15%).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...various_methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #43
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American

the first time i had sex with a girl it was with a girl who had cheated on me previously. i took her back because she seemed sincere. she was my age and very pretty, although she had been unfaithful before, i was naive and willing to give her a chance.

i chilled with her at a party at a friends house and eventually went back to her place (we will call her Jessica) accompanied by her older sister (who we will call Tiffany) and Tiffany's date. Tiffany's date was a friend of mine (well, sort of a friend) named Thomas, we all walked back to Jessica and Tiffany's place for a place to crash after the party. once there we split into our appropriate groups (me and Jess, Tom and Tiff) and went to each sister's separate rooms. i had lied to Jessica and told her i wasn't a virgin, and so was in over my head (haha). once IN i used my feet to push which was a big mistake, i was nervous and it took awhile for me to get the courage to actually perform the deed. she had even commented "damn, it takes a bit to get you going doesn't it?"
i will always remember the song that was playing "Santeria" by Sublime....
her older sister Tiffany interrupted not even 10 seconds into the act of coitus, knocking on the door to Jessica's bedroom Tiffany asked

"do you want some of this cigarette? it's the last one..."

of course Jesica said "yes" and arose to get dressed. i followed suit , thoroughly embarrassed.
we both joined Tiffany for the last cigarette (tom had fallen asleep) and Jess instructed me to sleep on the couch in the living room. her explanation being

"my parents would freak out if they knew we were sleeping in the same bed."

so i fell asleep on the couch without a blanket or pillow. a few minutes of silence followed until Tiffany arrived in the room with a blanket and pillow for me. i asked her if she would share the blanket with me for a bit. well, i guess you can see where that went. i lost my v-card to two sisters in the same night, within minutes of each other,. Jessica was my age,15, but Tiffany was 21 at the time....

that, my friends, was my first screw.

I often create feelings in others that they themselves do not understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
Like I said, I hope it's just the farts.
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #44
Jyrgen
Used Register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
the first time i had sex with a girl it was with a girl who had cheated on me previously. i took her back because she seemed sincere. she was my age and very pretty, although she had been unfaithful before, i was naive and willing to give her a chance.

i chilled with her at a party at a friends house and eventually went back to her place (we will call her Jessica) accompanied by her older sister (who we will call Tiffany) and Tiffany's date. Tiffany's date was a friend of mine (well, sort of a friend) named Thomas, we all walked back to Jessica and Tiffany's place for a place to crash after the party. once there we split into our appropriate groups (me and Jess, Tom and Tiff) and went to each sister's separate rooms. i had lied to Jessica and told her i wasn't a virgin, and so was in over my head (haha). once IN i used my feet to push which was a big mistake, i was nervous and it took awhile for me to get the courage to actually perform the deed. she had even commented "damn, it takes a bit to get you going doesn't it?"
i will always remember the song that was playing "Santeria" by Sublime....
her older sister Tiffany interrupted not even 10 seconds into the act of coitus, knocking on the door to Jessica's bedroom Tiffany asked

"do you want some of this cigarette? it's the last one..."

of course Jesica said "yes" and arose to get dressed. i followed suit , thoroughly embarrassed.
we both joined Tiffany for the last cigarette (tom had fallen asleep) and Jess instructed me to sleep on the couch in the living room. her explanation being

"my parents would freak out if they knew we were sleeping in the same bed."

so i fell asleep on the couch without a blanket or pillow. a few minutes of silence followed until Tiffany arrived in the room with a blanket and pillow for me. i asked her if she would share the blanket with me for a bit. well, i guess you can see where that went. i lost my v-card to two sisters in the same night, within minutes of each other,. Jessica was my age,15, but Tiffany was 21 at the time....

that, my friends, was my first screw.

Epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Spoilt little dicks like you don't deserve gifts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Vote for Jyrgles, no more babies!
Jyrgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #45
Harvey Swick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrgen
Epic

the really funny part is that my dad was dating a very young girl at the time. she was 19 and he was 31. after the incident with me losing my v-card i started screwing Tiffany on the regular. my gf was older than my dad's....

Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #46
Jyrgen
Used Register

Quote:
the really funny part is that my dad was dating a very young girl at the time. she was 19 and he was 31. after the incident with me losing my v-card i started screwing Tiffany on the regular. my gf was older than my dad's....

Ya gotta be kidding me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Spoilt little dicks like you don't deserve gifts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Vote for Jyrgles, no more babies!
Jyrgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:09 AM   #47
Harvey Swick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrgen
Ya gotta be kidding me

not kidding at all. true story. i swear on the lives of all those who died at Wounded Knee that this is the truth.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #48
Weaponized
UG Member

Quote:
Harvey's dad confirmed for total player

last.fm
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #49
Harvey Swick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
Harvey's dad confirmed for total player

word. but it didnt last long. and if you know anything about life on an american indian reservation you would know girls that age are always looking for baby daddies. i like to think of myself as a player for getting two sisters in one night but even then it is not such a great feat on a rez, these kind of girls are practically begging for it.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #50
Weaponized
UG Member

Arrow

Quote:
word. but it didnt last long. and if you know anything about life on an american indian reservation you would know girls that age are always looking for baby daddies. i like to think of myself as a player for getting two sisters in one night but even then it is not such a great feat on a rez, these kind of girls are practically begging for it.
brb, moving to indian reservation

last.fm
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:39 AM   #51
jugglingfreak
UG Newbie

Quote:

You were 15 and he was 31? So he knocked some skank up when he was 16..
jugglingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #52
Harvey Swick

Quote:

yup. he was 16 and so was she.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #53
metaldud536
Similar to a pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Well, I had picked up a job as a pizza delivery boy, when one day I delivered a sausage pizza to this beautiful woman that just couldn`t pay. She pleaded if there was any other way I could let her have it, at which point we went to her room and she found her purse. She payed with debit card.

FTFY

Well that's how my story went.

My Deviant Art Page
Manchester United
metaldud536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #54
Philip_pepper
UG Wanker

Was cool. Chick was 5 years older than me.

But afterwards I went home thinking that maybe I had caught something so I poured listerine over my dick.

I'm in the clear folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #55
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Quote:

You didn't really get the first one though, did you? 10 seconds? Can you really count that?
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #56
ugeguy1

so, check this out. my friend calls me one day and says: "hey, my car is broken, can you come here and fix it?"
so i got there and poped the hood (if you know what i mean) and fixed it (if you know what i mean). Then i charged her a shitload of money, and get this, her car wasn't even broken. I sure screwed her good
ugeguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #57
So-Cal
UG Senior Member

Quote:

That "skank" would be his mother...
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #58
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game

Quote:
Again, You have a far greater chance of winning the lottery than someone getting pregnant due to failure of birth control.

so youre bad at math is what you're saying

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (・ω・`)
SteveHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #59
treborillusion
UG Fanatic

June 9th 2004

I smile about my first time, that was cool.
I was at this nightclub on rock night and after a night of doing what I did which was just stuff like; whatever I ever I did back then 'idk, dancing and stuff'; I sat down, and like 4 minutes later started talking to this girl, and then 6 minutes later got asked if I wanted to have sex; of course I said yes; Then like 8 minutes later, she's asking me if this other guy could have sex with us too, I said no, then like 10 minutes later; I left with her and had my first ever kiss in my life.
Then we walked back to her's, kissing on route, I lied to her about everything, my name, my age, I was 17 but I said that I was 21, or 20 or something. We had sex, I don't know if I should bore you with the details?
show
I lay down next to her, made sure she was asleep, whilst I was just thinking and then, went to find my stuff, because, I had an exam at college that day (My Japanese Exam I wrote Apple in as a item to pack in a suitcase, I think I tried to put Nintendo too, might have actually misspelt that one.) (I got a high fail, I got a D in Japanese ) - anyway... I decided, freak it, I like this other girl from college, and.... I had an exam and... whatever, so I just took off... She was great, just, not a looker/girl to show your parents or your mates, especially if you're 17 and lied to her about your name and your age.) - I took off, she was sleeping, found a lone unopened beer bottle in a multi pack in my search (could have been her last beer but the place was so messy, you couldn't tell), took it, left, went to this open off license at like 4:30am (it was bright and summer and early) - asked them to open it for me. had a cigarette and the beer at my bus stop, got on the bus, crept in, went to college, done the exam and confided in my amigos/stoner brederins. :tongue:
That was in Croydon.

On June the 14th I went to America so I'd say like... (I was planning to go anyway, me losing my virginity had nothing to do with that,) So I'd say like, idk, a week later like, June the 17th or something, I think it was a week, I was standing on this balcony in Pennsylvania just outside of Philadelphia thinking, with my long shaggy hair and stuff, what a ****ing week.
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #60
soundgarden1986
sairento hiru

She said "this hurts too much. can we stop?", so I said "sure".

Exciting, I know.
soundgarden1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: