Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #81
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
 
SteveHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Recreational Meth Vehicle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglingfreak
No, I said it was hyperbole in my first response to you, reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

Nice try at evasion, now what would be the most likely result of having sex while properly using birth control.

Whoa, hyperbole just flatout means false now? Apparently you're not only hiding poor math, you're also hiding a faulty vocabulary by trying to redirect this to be about things I never talked about in the first place.
__________________

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

SteveHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #82
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
 
guitarist41's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Scotland
I have a tendency to make threads go way off topic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
guitarist41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #83
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!
 
slapsymcdougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarist41
I have a tendency to make threads go way off topic.

Threads that stay on topic are dull.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You don't know every cyborg penis or eye type in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #84
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
 
guitarist41's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
Threads that stay on topic are dull.


True. Plus, I love arguing. That PEMDAS thread was excellent.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
guitarist41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #85
Cb4rabid
Scheiße
 
Cb4rabid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
Threads that stay on topic are dull.

...and on this note

This thread is now about Bono.





__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
It's people like you that make this stuff frustrating.


You don't understand this? How about now? Why don't you understand? This is so easy 4y(20x) graph it fggt

#teamLAD
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #86
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
 
SteveHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Recreational Meth Vehicle
from boning to Bono

2/10 derail was relevant
__________________

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

SteveHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #87
eGraham
It's high time, Cymbaline
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHouse
from boning to Bono

2/10 derail was relevant

But it was "screwing"

A more relevant derail, imo, would have involved a Scooby Doo picture dump. Or perhaps a Scrooge?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #88
CrimsonBizzare
spelt bizarre incorrectly
 
CrimsonBizzare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Great Britain
George W. Bush > Bono

CrimsonBizzare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #89
slapsymcdougal
Funyuns ho!
 
slapsymcdougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBizzare
George W. Bush > Bono


Actually, it's more like George Bush = Bono.

After all, George had all or Iraq searched, and he still hasn't found what he was looking for.












ba-dum tshhhh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
You don't know every cyborg penis or eye type in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Toshan
Quality polis, MacGregor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurfzone
you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
slapsymcdougal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #90
jugglingfreak
UG Newbie
 
jugglingfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHouse
Whoa, hyperbole just flatout means false now? Apparently you're not only hiding poor math, you're also hiding a faulty vocabulary by trying to redirect this to be about things I never talked about in the first place.


I said "you have a greater chance of winning the lottery than getting someone pregnant due failure of birth control"

To which you responded
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHouse
so youre bad at math is what you're saying



hyperbole[ hahy-pur-buh-lee ]
noun Rhetoric
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

Now, again what is the most likely result of having sex while properly using birth control?

Why are you afraid to answer such a simple question?
jugglingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #91
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
 
W4RP1G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
I'm 30 and still waiting for that special someone.
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #92
Philip_pepper
UG's Kanye West
 
Philip_pepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
Actually, it's more like George Bush = Bono.

After all, George had all or Iraq searched, and he still hasn't found what he was looking for.












ba-dum tshhhh.


That was very good. You have a bright future ahead of you.
__________________
oedipus_pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.


We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Philip_pepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #93
Philip_pepper
UG's Kanye West
 
Philip_pepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
I'm 30 and still waiting for that special someone.


Am I the only one who really doesn't care about "that special someone"?

It's such overplayed and over-romantic drivel.
__________________
oedipus_pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.


We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Philip_pepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #94
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
 
W4RP1G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
Am I the only one who really doesn't care about "that special someone"?

It's such overplayed and over-romantic drivel.

No, I don't care about that either, I was only making a joke. It seems like as I got older and started to have sex with numerous girls, I realized how meaningless sex really is. As long as proper precautions are taken to avoid STDs and pregnancy, there is really no reason I can think of to not screw everything in sight, beside preference(of course, I'm talking about a mutual sexual encounter, not rape).
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #95
MeGaDeth2314
Pudding time, children
 
MeGaDeth2314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: some sort of dream-space, idk
I was 19, in my girlfriends dorm room, her roommate was gone. Notorious BIG was playing. That's about all there was to it. It was a good night.
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/10mesp
MeGaDeth2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #96
Philip_pepper
UG's Kanye West
 
Philip_pepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
No, I don't care about that either, I was only making a joke. It seems like as I got older and started to have sex with numerous girls, I realized how meaningless sex really is. As long as proper precautions are taken to avoid STDs and pregnancy, there is really no reason I can think of to not screw everything in sight, beside preference(of course, I'm talking about a mutual sexual encounter, not rape).


Glad I'm not the only one.
__________________
oedipus_pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.


We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Philip_pepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #97
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American
 
Harvey Swick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Land Of Bitter Desperation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge
You didn't really get the first one though, did you? 10 seconds? Can you really count that?

yeah i did and it really was about 10 seconds. but no i dont really count it because of that.
__________________
I often create feelings in others that they themselves do not understand.


RIP DT
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #98
Rockford_rocks
Cap'n Clutch
 
Rockford_rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Lansing, MI
Freshman year of college. I had dated around a lot in high school, but I always picked the abstinent chicks somehow. I spent 2 years with a girl and we never had sex.

But I was determined. I was in college, it was time for the deed to be performed. I had one of my high school friends set me up with her roommate. She wasn't great looking, but she had nice tits and a great ass too. We were together, but I really just wanted pussy (I'm ashamed of this relationship for more than one reason).

It was the second time we saw each other (it was long distance), and I was ready. I moved my bed into the lounge area of my dorm room, she came in, we made out, took our clothes off, I slipped a condom on, and whammo. We banged for about 10 minutes strictly in missionary (halfway through I told her I loved her, in possibly the most embarrassing moment of my life) before she told me I was hurting her and I should stop. We ended up trying again like 6-7 times before the night was over, but neither of us came at all (she was a virgin too).

I wouldn't say it sucked, but I've had good sex since then... and it's just night and day. I had drunk sex with my current girlfriend last night, and although it was a little sloppy I can honestly say I don't think I have any semen left. She gets so kinky when intoxicated.
__________________



Chicago Blackhawks 2013-2014
46-21-15

Last edited by Rockford_rocks : 11-03-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Rockford_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #99
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
 
The Madcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, TX
I think it's generally bad to be a virgin in your twenties. I lost mine at 21.

In fact it's usually a bad thing unless you're really religious or something and you're looking for the first prize winner in the ms. chastity pageant.

When I was in high school, girls were losing their virginity at 14 and 15 (I also think that's way too young, but anyways). I didn't even consider having sex at that age. I didn't feel at all ready. As I got older (17-18), I felt more like I wanted to lose it. I'd say 70-80% of girls that age had lost it. But even at that age, for a guy to be a virgin, it's not that bad.

Right around 19-21 is when I noticed it was a bad thing. I wanted to lose it, but didn't because I didn't know how to talk to girls and was a dumbass. I'm still no Don Draper but I can at least be kind of seductive now (I'm 22).

Anyways, I think it's a bad thing to be a virgin at an older age (nowadays older is past 18 and especially twenties). Mainly because most girls you meet (Like 99%) that are your age are sexually active. Most of them have long past the whole "I'm about to lose my virginity" phase of their life. You're not gonna be good the first few times you have sex, and you'll most likely disappoint whoever you first have sex with. There were times where I liked a girl and she liked me back, but I became to scared to make a move because I was 21 and hadn't had sex yet, and I knew she has had plenty of sex. I lost some good opportunities for some serious relationships.

Some girls might be understanding, and they'll try to accept you being a virgin even though you're both in your twenties, but relationships need a physical connection, too, and that physical connection is just as important to girls as it is to guys. I'd even say it's more important to girls than it is to guy's (from my experience). If you can't physically satisfy a girl, it's just not gonna work out.

I also would occasionally adopt the whole "Being a virgin isn't a big deal" mindset, but after I lost it, I realized it was a big deal, and it was much better that I lost it. And the truth it, most guys who say that it isn't a big deal are just saving face for their lack of ability to seduce a girl.
__________________

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.

Last edited by The Madcap : 11-03-2012 at 09:46 PM.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #100
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
 
chev311e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: D.C.
Yea, as much as you say that you don't want to have sex because of whatever reason (that whole thing about not wanting to get a girl pregnant is the stupidest reason) it really does make your social life suck for a while. My roommate was 21 when he lost it, and the girl he lost it to knew he was a virgin. He had to deal with a lot of shit, not really being made fun of, but just awkward situations with her and her friends.

I guess it's one thing if you have tried really hard and girls just didn't give you anything, but in reality it's not that hard to get out and find someone to ****. And like that one guy said it'll help you in the future when you find someone you really like and want to please her. So I'd advice virgins in their 20's to stop making excuses and start to put more effort into it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
You can't spell rap without cRap


chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.