Beat him with a purple dildo.

Yes, it has to be purple.
jugglingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #42
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaminmusic
Yeah the police were ruled out in the begining anyway because as a junior in college, not all of my roommates and guests were 21. I understand that that is very irresponsible and stupid and the numbers game doesn't justify anything but it happens all the time at colleges all across the nation, and im sure this is one of the repercussions. If we told the police and went into detail about how they came back with bats it would be a big deal and they would need a guest list and want to interview everyone and all that business. I'm not interested in involving anyone else so that's a no go. As far as what I meant about being in trouble because we grabbed his friend inside is that because we brought him inside he could argue we restrained him from breaking up the fight and let our roommate go wwe smackdown on his friend.

As for the hacking we're absolutely not doing anything volatile with the personal information, thats way too out of bounds. Like I said all we want from him is to pay for the door that he broke when he came into our house. We don't want any trouble, we don't want him to apologize or anything. The information we gained would not be used to harm any of their data or anything, we were simply talking about blocking him from being able to access the internet, that's near harmless in my mind as far as retaliation goes for someone who came in and threatened us in our own home.

So you think it is more responsible to break the law further then it would be to admit that you had broken it in the past.

Right...
TunerAddict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #43
Amuro Jay
challenging santa

Quote:
But also during the fight I don't think it's legal l to separate his friend so he couldn't help him.
what

why is this even an issue
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #44
Dreaminmusic
The Juicer

Because as soon as the fight started we grabbed his friend and brought him inside and closed the door and held him down so he couldn't run out and help his friend. It's definitely illegal to hold someone against their will. He said let me go and as soon as we didn't it became illegal, I think. I'm not too familiar with the law but I think it's illegal to stop a fight from being broken up, it has to be like considered helping or something especially when one kid is clearly winning over the other.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #45
Crazyedd123
UG's Primus fanboy

Quote:
Because as soon as the fight started we grabbed his friend and brought him inside and closed the door and held him down so he couldn't run out and help his friend. It's definitely illegal to hold someone against their will. He said let me go and as soon as we didn't it became illegal, I think. I'm not too familiar with the law but I think it's illegal to stop a fight from being broken up, it has to be like considered helping or something especially when one kid is clearly winning over the other.

Ye, but didn't he, or the other one, punch your friend first?

They provoked the instigation, so they're in the wrong.
Also, wtf is up with him stalking a girl at a party and referring to her as a friend?
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Crazyedd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #46
Spaztikko

I'm not doing shit until you tl;dr: everything.
Spaztikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #47
Amuro Jay
challenging santa

Quote:
you subdued him so the two of them wouldn't assault your friend at the same time, splitting them up gave your friend a better chance for defending himself.

of course, the guy you restrained will turn around and say you all in turn assaulted him as a group.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #48
Dreaminmusic
The Juicer

Thats the other thing that was weird, he wasnt even invited to our party or anything he just stalked this girl and waited outside and kept trying to get in. Definitely weird if you ask me but when we asked her about him she said she didn't wanna see him and that he stalks her all the time. But yeah I get that our actions could be viewed as separating the people potentially getting into the altercation but because it's only word of mouth and like you said he could just lie. Overall it was just a ridiculous scenario.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #49
mystical_1
**** it

Booze, ex-gf's, stalkers, grabbing knives, coming back with six friends....

You've got yourself into a nice little drama for a couple of weeks. Enjoy.

Next time, don't go grabbing knives unless you plan on using them, and if you do, enjoy some prison time. Should have called the police and took the heat for having booze in house, death isn't worth it, is it?

How badly do you want ot mess up your life? This dude sounds crazy and you guys aren't really thinking things through before you do them. Walk away before you make some even worse mistakes in the future than you already have. imo.

Last edited by mystical_1 : 11-04-2012 at 12:40 PM.
mystical_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: