Old 11-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #81
jonathan666666
UG's Boyscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
Grow a beard.

Shave the part on your neck.

Keep it well kept.

Boom. You'll be mopping the wet from their legs with your beard in seconds.

Dude, This is 100% true, as I found out today.
I'll start the story with this. I'm a virgin I've never kissed a girl and I'm 17 (pathetic, I know). No girl has ever shown interest in me before. I've been growing out my beard since November 1st. Today, one of my friends told me that a girl that I've liked for a while thinks that I look "****in hot" with my shitty, gross beard. Now, this girl is rather attractive, so I'm surprised that happened. I was told that if I tried to "get with her", she wouldn't mind (her words).
In short, yes, beards give awkward virgins a chance.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #82
Dregen
damien wren

I don't seduce women because I can't.
Dregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #83
Ninja#117

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan666666
I'll start the story with this. I'm a virgin I've never kissed a girl and I'm 17 (pathetic, I know). No girl has ever shown interest in me before. I've been growing out my beard since November 1st. Today, one of my friends told me that a girl that I've liked for a while thinks that I look "****in hot" with my shitty, gross beard. Now, this girl is rather attractive, so I'm surprised that happened. I was told that if I tried to "get with her", she wouldn't mind (her words).

I can expand upon this.

All through Middle and early HS i was considered "all right" looking at best and usually "meh". I had a big nose that the rest of my face hadnt caught up to.

Im 10th this began to change. A goatee and beard began to grow. Small at first i worked at it keeping myself sharp and by the time i started 12th i had a nice goatee with the sideburns. Bitches loved it.

I shit you not the very smae chicks that turned their noses to me started saying hi and wanting to sit with me a lunch. Probably not all the goatee's fault but i know it helped. My girl now gets pissed if i even say im going to cut it all off.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws...e2f8cd44e_r.jpg

Not sure if the link works but this is what i got. Not me BTW im black and fairly dark toned. Had it since HS even though it was thinner then.
Ninja#117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #84
boulangerie.mcd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregen
I don't seduce women because I can't.

Seducing women isn't a can or can't thing. If you're confident, without being arrogant, and willing to put yourself out there, most girls aren't as bitchy or distant as some men like to think. I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a girl, if and when you want.
boulangerie.mcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #85
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

Quote:

I doubt the legitimacy of this story as much as I doubt the moon landing.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #86
boulangerie.mcd
Banned

Quote:

Beards are hot, true but it takes more than one feature to make someone hot. This girl probably liked you for some time, a beard can't change that much.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #87
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict

That really better be not at all then.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #88
J-Dawg158
UG's Resident Dhampyr

Easy, just get a boat.

Source:
Enginere

I'm Good at Math
J-Dawg158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #89
jonathan666666
UG's Boyscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict

How much do you doubt the moon landing?
That story was completely true, btw. I don't give a shit if you believe it, all I know is that I might be getting somewhere. And that's all that counts.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #90
StreetLight3989

If I catch a girl staring at a party or at the appropriate place usually I just give them a look and a smile. I'll make eye contact and I won't break it (most people look away, it shows that your a confident and engaging person if you look back at them) and I'll smile at them. After that I walk over to them and introduce myself (if they don't walk up to me first). Then I start a conversation and and genuinely listen to what the girl has to say. That's when I judge if anything is going to happen or not and if I want anything to happen.

This has worked for me more often than not. Apparently I have nice guy charm. Unfortunately so far all I've gotten out of this is one night stands however.

Last edited by StreetLight3989 : 11-14-2012 at 03:44 PM.
StreetLight3989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #91
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
That really better be not at all then.

That is kind of the joke to it. You as the reader cannot be certain as to what I'm implying.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #92
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetLight3989
If I catch a girl staring at a party or at the appropriate place usually I just give them a look and a smile. I'll make eye contact and I won't break it and I'll smile at them. After that I walk over to them and introduce myself (if they don't walk up to me first). Then I start a conversation and and genuinely listen to what the girl has to say. That's when I judge if anything is going to happen or not and if I want anything to happen.

This has worked for me more often than not. Apparently I have nice guy charm. Unfortunately so far all I've gotten out of this is one night stands however.
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #93
StreetLight3989

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433

Don't be trippin'

It works. Who knew being charming was as easy as listening to what a girl has to say and just being a nice person? It's easier to make a girl smile than laugh and you don't end up looking like dumb if you fail.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #94
boulangerie.mcd
Banned

Quote:
If I catch a girl staring at a party or at the appropriate place usually I just give them a look and a smile. I'll make eye contact and I won't break it (most people look away, it shows that your a confident and engaging person if you look back at them) and I'll smile at them. After that I walk over to them and introduce myself (if they don't walk up to me first). Then I start a conversation and and genuinely listen to what the girl has to say. That's when I judge if anything is going to happen or not and if I want anything to happen.

It's nice to hear some directness and genuiness (I hope this is a word, my English is not very good) in this field, all joking aside. It's also nice, though odd, to hear a guy refer to one night stands as unfortunate. Maybe there's hope out there after all
Old 11-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #95
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you've got the sickest abs i've ever seen and it's enough to turn me gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
you look pretty curved mate!

complement my abs or physique or general attractiveness for your chance to be quoted right here
laid-to-waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #96
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

Quote:
Don't be trippin'

It works. Who knew being charming was as easy as listening to what a girl has to say and just being a nice person? It's easier to make a girl smile than laugh and you don't end up looking like dumb if you fail.
Just playin'.

My approach is similar.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #97
Ninja#117

Quote:

.................................................. ........
Ninja#117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #98
StreetLight3989

Quote:
Just playin'.

My approach is similar.

We were born to be nice guys. Doesn't mean we can't use that to our advantage. Guys who complain about girls not liking nice guys usually just aren't good with girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja#117
.................................................. ........

Believe it or not a good relationship is 100x more rewarding than a couple hours of pleasure.

Last edited by StreetLight3989 : 11-14-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #99
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt

Quote:
We were born to be nice guys. Doesn't mean we can't use that to our advantage. Guys who complain about girls not liking nice guys usually just aren't good with girls.
The Nice Guys Finish last thing is just because typically Nice Guys try to get the girls the same as they'd get friends. And when you put yourself out there as a "non-threat" (this sounds way more negative than I mean it to) you're only going to get friendship.

Simply,

Act like a friend, you wind up a friend.
Act like a potential bf, she'll see you as a potential bf.

So, be as nice as you want, but you gotta flirt and keep things going in that direction.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #100
boulangerie.mcd
Banned

Quote:
The Nice Guys Finish last thing is just because typically Nice Guys try to get the girls the same as they'd get friends. And when you put yourself out there as a "non-threat" (this sounds way more negative than I mean it to) you're only going to get friendship.

Simply,

Act like a friend, you wind up a friend.
Act like a potential bf, she'll see you as a potential bf.

So, be as nice as you want, but you gotta flirt and keep things going in that direction.

I don't think this is strictly true to be honest. I have had many guy friends who have gradually become something more and had many guys pitch themselves as boyfriends who have remained as only friends. It is mostly down to chemistry

Rate This Thread: