Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #81
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Charm
To my knowledge, when they struck the deal with the banks the basically gave them free reign over that money to do whatever they want to do with it, so no, I don't believe they will be paying it back.

Taxes absolutely affect the economy. Positively and negatively. We were running a surplus when Bush got into office. We could afford to reduce taxes, right up until the point where he started spending money like a teenager with daddy's credit card.

America would have saved more money maintaining the surplus and paying off ancient debts imo.
__________________
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #82
StillSublime
now comes in superdank!
 
StillSublime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the DT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Paultard as in an annoying guy hopping a bandwagon and railing against moochers, "statists," the Fed, and bitching about how the media is biased against his guy and blah blah blah. You're not the epitome of any single Paultard or group of Paultards, but the idea of being a Paultard, that encompasses all those traits.

Once again, you completely missed the point. You're an idiot. I don't even like Ron Paul, for that matter.
__________________
UG's King Neptune

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
StillSublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #83
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann ©
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillSublime
Once again, you completely missed the point. You're an idiot. I don't even like Ron Paul, for that matter.


I got your point, your point was wrong (and irrelevant, for that matter), moving on...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
When yer ready to take the leap with yer mouth-probe and direct it under her robe, ya ALWAYS gotta give the round brown mound a bit of them sweet tongue pounds cause I tell ya, her moans will be the only sound BOO-YA
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #84
Neo Evil11
Banned
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
Why do you people get so upset over nothing?
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #85
StillSublime
now comes in superdank!
 
StillSublime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the DT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
I got your point, your point was wrong (and irrelevant, for that matter), moving on...
Oh hey, you saved the thread from derailment. Moving on to a new thread now.
__________________
UG's King Neptune

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
StillSublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #86
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann ©
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillSublime
Oh hey, you saved the thread from derailment. Moving on to a new thread now.

Let's get it back on track. Start with sharing exactly where you got the idea that Obama used taxpayer money to illegally "fund his vicious ads" because that sounds like some tinfoil hat shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
When yer ready to take the leap with yer mouth-probe and direct it under her robe, ya ALWAYS gotta give the round brown mound a bit of them sweet tongue pounds cause I tell ya, her moans will be the only sound BOO-YA
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #87
Diamond Dave
1984
 
Diamond Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
Why do you people get so upset over nothing?

path of least resistance
__________________
$100AUD Super Strat Build

Kasabian - Fire fan video/uni work. Watch it!

Jackson Dinky with TB-11 + SH-1 Pickups & Gotoh Floyd Rose
Washburn D10S
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
Fulltone OCD
MXR 6 Band EQ
Laney VC15
Hayden 2x12
Diamond Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #88
Neo Evil11
Banned
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
path of least resistance

Sounds more like the path of most resistance. Not caring about a stupid comment costs less energy.
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:38 PM   #89
StillSublime
now comes in superdank!
 
StillSublime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the DT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
Let's get it back on track. Start with sharing exactly where you got the idea that Obama used taxpayer money to illegally "fund his vicious ads" because that sounds like some tinfoil hat shit.

Because I like messing with magnus. I don't actually believe that, he fundraised like any normal person would.
__________________
UG's King Neptune

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
StillSublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #90
The Charm
King Platypus
 
The Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
America would have saved more money maintaining the surplus and paying off ancient debts imo.


Or we could have lowered taxes, allowing businesses and citizens to expand, and buy more stuff. On a global scale, lower taxes also make your country more attractive to do business in.

Why do you think the UK is trying to court French citizens who are prepared to make a mass exile if and when their 75% tax rates go into affect. Why do you think there are more corporations than people in Luxemburg?
__________________
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
The Charm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #91
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
 
losing battle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Stealing your underpants!
Sell congress and their families into sex slavery.
__________________
BTMAM was never relevant
Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
@everything lb has ever said

Wtf is wrong with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
everypony calm down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
numa, if I grow boobs and cat ears in the night, I'll let you know
losing battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #92
L2112Lif
UG Board King
 
L2112Lif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: World of Magick and Faeries
Quote:
Originally Posted by losing battle
Sell congress and their families into sex slavery.



Best answer so far.
__________________
Check out my music stuff!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NSattelites

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/l2112lif

Bandcamp: tfmonkey.bandcamp.com/
L2112Lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #93
The Charm
King Platypus
 
The Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by losing battle
Sell congress and their families into sex slavery.


I call Michelle Bachman.

And Sara Palin's daughter.

...

And Newt Gingrich. Don't judge me.
__________________
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
The Charm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #94
CrimsonBizzare
spelt bizarre incorrectly
 
CrimsonBizzare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Great Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLikeAPig
Have you tried 'kill all the poor'?

Doesn't work. He should try 'kill the poor and raise VAT'.
CrimsonBizzare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #95
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
Benghazi was in protest to a B-film that essentially slandered the Muslim tradition.


Absolute, utter bullshit. Nobody believes that lie anymore, so what's your reason for pimping it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Charm
I call Michelle Bachman.

And Sara Palin's daughter.

...

And Newt Gingrich. Don't judge me.



Pretty sure Sarah Palin isn't in Congress...
__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.

Last edited by Arby911 : 11-12-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #96
Diamond Dave
1984
 
Diamond Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
Sounds more like the path of most resistance. Not caring about a stupid comment costs less energy.

yeah but people still want to argue about something, so why not let that be something that doesn't require any actual knowledge of anything important.
__________________
$100AUD Super Strat Build

Kasabian - Fire fan video/uni work. Watch it!

Jackson Dinky with TB-11 + SH-1 Pickups & Gotoh Floyd Rose
Washburn D10S
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
Fulltone OCD
MXR 6 Band EQ
Laney VC15
Hayden 2x12
Diamond Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #97
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby911
Absolute, utter bullshit. Nobody believes that lie anymore, so what's your reason for pimping it?

Some people will pimp anything, even Gma hoes! Yeah, that's right...saggy old woman ass wearing a g-string!
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #98
L2112Lif
UG Board King
 
L2112Lif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: World of Magick and Faeries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby911
Absolute, utter bullshit. Nobody believes that lie anymore, so what's your reason for pimping it?



I went in and looked it up just now, my apologies for being thick.
__________________
Check out my music stuff!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NSattelites

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/l2112lif

Bandcamp: tfmonkey.bandcamp.com/
L2112Lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #99
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2112Lif
I went in and looked it up just now, my apologies for being thick.


Color me amazed, a Pitmonkey that admits a mistake!!

__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #100
Neo Evil11
Banned
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
yeah but people still want to argue about something, so why not let that be something that doesn't require any actual knowledge of anything important.

Why are you arguing me?
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.