Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
Shaming Racists (Seriously, is every racist ugly?)

http://hellothereracists.tumblr.com/

I am for racist shaming.
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
JackWhiteIsButts
UG Senior Member
 
JackWhiteIsButts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Sam Whaley is badass, check out that jaguar.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by primusfan
if the greeks were serious about turning their economy around they'd exploit the oil reserves in their hair and skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
A chubby means you're sexually aroused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
That's because Alberta and Ontario are cities
JackWhiteIsButts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Trowzaa
Khazād
 
Trowzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The White Rose
I completely for shaming anyone who has done something wrong.
__________________
if you can't handle me when i'm bulking then you don't deserve me when i'm swole xo
Trowzaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
Weaponized
Registered User
 
Weaponized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
lol
show
__________________
We are here for you
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
ali.guitarkid7
Lonely Pup
 
ali.guitarkid7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lacrimosa
Who you calling ugly
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickman411
We're all the best except for Ali.
ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Trowzaa
Khazād
 
Trowzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The White Rose
Hunger games candidates.
__________________
if you can't handle me when i'm bulking then you don't deserve me when i'm swole xo
Trowzaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
ErikLensherr
Vintage Edition
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostry
Romney's gonna win.
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
Who you calling ugly
You're not white, so you can't be racist.
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #10
ali.guitarkid7
Lonely Pup
 
ali.guitarkid7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lacrimosa
^ I will not believe it. His parents must be rich. That's the only way I can believe he got into Mensa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
You're not white, so you can't be racist.

Awww
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickman411
We're all the best except for Ali.

Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 : 11-15-2012 at 10:40 PM.
ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #11
Thrashtastic15
cleanest team in hockey
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Publicly shaming what seem to be, mostly, kids not old enough to be deemed responsible to make informed decisions, give informed consent, and legally be declared adults seems more than a bit suspect to me. Regardless of what these stated opinions may have been, this lacks plenty of class and isn't very respectful, reasonable, or supportable. Thumbs down.
__________________
████████████████
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #12
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
 
SteveHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Recreational Meth Vehicle


@NASCARYEEHAAW
__________________

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (“・ω・`)
SteveHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #13
JackWhiteIsButts
UG Senior Member
 
JackWhiteIsButts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
^ I will not believe it. His parents must be rich. That's the only way I can believe he got into Mensa.

Close-minded liberal trash, can't even suspend your own stupid beliefs for a minute to consider that perhaps he's right. In fact, since he's in Mensa that's indicative that he's more likely to be correct than you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by primusfan
if the greeks were serious about turning their economy around they'd exploit the oil reserves in their hair and skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreysMonster
A chubby means you're sexually aroused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
That's because Alberta and Ontario are cities
JackWhiteIsButts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #14
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
 
Wolfinator-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everywhere. Pantheism, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
Publicly shaming what seem to be, mostly, kids not old enough to be deemed responsible to make informed decisions, give informed consent, and legally be declared adults seems more than a bit suspect to me. Regardless of what these stated opinions may have been, this lacks plenty of class and isn't very respectful, reasonable, or supportable. Thumbs down.
I abhor intolerance as much as the next guy, but I agree. We're essentially stooping to their level by shaming them.
__________________
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Wolfinator-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #15
Nelshizzle
Blood, guts, guns, cuts
 
Nelshizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Step 1: Dive into it.
Quagmire?

__________________
Without goal setting, you will never have the ability to gauge your progress and evaluate your areas of weakness.

The world can be such a terrible place at times, but keep your head up and keep pushing forward.
Nelshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #16
Thrashtastic15
cleanest team in hockey
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada.
The tweets by themselves on the other hand are bloody hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHouse


@NASCARYEEHAAW

See
__________________
████████████████
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #17
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #18
TunerAddict
UG Freak
 
TunerAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bing, bitch
That site is hilarious, yet incredibly depressing.

I sad.
TunerAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #19
ali.guitarkid7
Lonely Pup
 
ali.guitarkid7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lacrimosa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Experienced?
Close-minded liberal trash, can't even suspend your own stupid beliefs for a minute to consider that perhaps he's right. In fact, since he's in Mensa that's indicative that he's more likely to be correct than you.

But you guys didn't let me be racist, I had to side with the other team.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickman411
We're all the best except for Ali.
ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #20
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Jesus wept.
__________________
[b]
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.