Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #21
Ometh
nobody
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
The titties are gone.



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #22
Hydra150
not so cowardly
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
The titties are gone.




Would a PM make you feel better?
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #23
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
Would a PM make you feel better?


__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #24
Hydra150
not so cowardly
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96

Dude, you're 16. If you look at titties before you're 18 your dick will fall off. Duh, it's science.
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #25
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
Dude, you're 16. If you look at titties before you're 18 your dick will fall off. Duh, it's science.


Just send me tits already!
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #26
Hydra150
not so cowardly
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96
Just send me tits already!



You've seen em all before anyway.
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #27
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150


You've seen em all before anyway.


Thanx

I didn't get to save em though
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #28
whywefight
pray I pray I pray
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
I'm thinking that part of the reason he lasted so long was because he linked photos from tumblr, and not necessarily a porn site.

Or was it just the mods jacking off?
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #29
adamgur96
Not caring no more
 
adamgur96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by whywefight
I'm thinking that part of the reason he lasted so long was because he linked photos from tumblr, and not necessarily a porn site.

Or was it just the mods jacking off?


The latter.
__________________
I put my sig in a spoiler because i view UG sigless anyway.
adamgur96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #30
bangerhead5
Banned
 
bangerhead5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: In your air vents
*fap fap fap*
bangerhead5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #31
supersac
Registered User
 
supersac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
made me a tree hugger
__________________
a youtube link?
maybe you should click on it
http://www.youtube.com/user/supersac69


Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
You sound like an amazing friend
i sound like one...im secretly a huge dick

my bands soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/thenativetongues
supersac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #32
Nelshizzle
Find a place and go there
 
Nelshizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Far out man
Is that a real picture? Wtf?
__________________
Too many thoughts

Not enough action

Too much action

Not enough thoughts
Nelshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #33
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
I'm just gonna sit in the shower and cry for a little bit.
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #34
Most_Triumphant
is being Excellent!
 
Most_Triumphant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
And so passes Jackal58 son of Ecthelion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album

Like The Who? http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/thewhoclub/
Most_Triumphant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #35
Mark Roxx
UG Dismember
 
Mark Roxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kolob
I can't fap to this.
__________________
That which does not kill us makes us cookies.
Mark Roxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #36
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsean
Is that a real picture? Wtf?

Yessir. Vietnamese Squash. Now I know why we lost. Evil commie bastards distracted us.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bangerhead5
*fap fap fap*





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Roxx
I can't fap to this.

One of you needs to get with the fucking program.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #37
Mark Roxx
UG Dismember
 
Mark Roxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kolob
I'm not the one who likes fapping to saggy fake boobs
__________________
That which does not kill us makes us cookies.
Mark Roxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #38
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled
 
JackWhiteIsButts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: [Rick] Nash-ville
How long do the squash look like titties for? If it's only like a 4-7 days a year thing it's not worth growing.
__________________
Hail to the King



JackWhiteIsButts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #39
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Roxx
I'm not the one who likes fapping to saggy fake boobs

Give it time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #40
homeless-john
authentic kung fu action
 
homeless-john's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Glasgow
Reminds me of that one level in Duke Nukem Forever that I had to take a long shower after.
__________________
PSN: leo-da-bam
Steam ID: chunkadelic
XBL: LovelyGodzilla
homeless-john is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.