Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

View Poll Results: What do you prefer?
Automatic 9 21.95%
Manual 31 75.61%
Automanual 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Old 04-21-2015, 12:43 PM   #1
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Do you sympathise with people who use clutches?

6MT Master Race reporting.
__________________
You won't know.

Last edited by chrismendiola : 04-21-2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: symapathise
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
Good_Lord
Rumble on
 
Good_Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Yup that's right bitches, a Quebec within Quebec
Manual transmission master race !
__________________
- - - - - - - - - - -
Good_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:45 PM   #3
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
> symapathise
__________________
You won't know.
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:47 PM   #4
T00DEEPBLUE
Illuminati IsRAEL
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tumblr
I'm in me mum's MT. Broom broom.
__________________
All hail the ostrich.





T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #5
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm in me mum's MT. Broom broom.

Happy NGD.

G is for Gearbox.
__________________
You won't know.
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #6
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
I botched the title and I forgot the "I don't drive" option.
__________________
You won't know.
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #7
theguitarist
I closed your thread.
 
theguitarist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: North London.
I think that if you are in an automatic you might as well be taking a taxi instead.
__________________
Quote:
“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o

Goodbye and Good Luck
theguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #8
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
 
Acϵ♠'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississwaga, Ontario
you drive an automatic Geriatric-Benz wtf u talkin bout 6mt master race
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:57 PM   #9
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
you drive an automatic Geriatric-Benz wtf u talkin bout 6mt master race

The question was "what do you prefer?" you goof.
__________________
You won't know.
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:00 PM   #10
Trowzaa
ayy user title lmao
 
Trowzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
i can't drive but if i did it would be manual cos lolautomatics
__________________
if you can't handle me when i'm bulking then you don't deserve me when i'm swole xo

If you can manage it, to me, it's not ideal, at the same time I pochv xo
Trowzaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:01 PM   #11
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
 
Acϵ♠'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississwaga, Ontario
To say you are "reporting" means you must be a part of that "race" and since you do not drive or own a 6MT you are not part of that "race" so you cannot "report" meaning this entire thread is predicated on a false presentation of untrue pretences and shame on you for doing so.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:02 PM   #12
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
 
Xiaoxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: libtard Maryland
6MT4LYF

...oh shit....

I just found my new vanity plate!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BjarnedeGraaf
I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:06 PM   #13
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
i can't drive but if i did it would be manual cos lolautomatics

Perhaps they should go shift gears for themselves, with clutches that are readily available in your local auto body shop at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced a highway, you stop losing sight of what gear you're using and fall into a net of readily-available automatic rev-matching in which the car will decide when to shift down for smoother gear changes. **** that heel-toe bullshit. Drive, mother****er, drive. Be a ****ing petrolhead about it, and resolve to use methods that people in the past used out of necessity. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their gearboxes to gain better traction on the sand. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the transmission fluid to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about driving a manual.
__________________
You won't know.

Last edited by chrismendiola : 04-21-2015 at 01:08 PM.
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:07 PM   #14
Jackintehbox
Banana in the street
 
Jackintehbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
4AT, 5MT, InfiniteAT, and 4SAT reporting in. sounds pretty silly when i type it out like that.
Jackintehbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:08 PM   #15
chrismendiola
Microphone Assassin
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Bla-bla-bla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
To say you are "reporting" means you must be a part of that "race" and since you do not drive or own a 6MT you are not part of that "race" so you cannot "report" meaning this entire thread is predicated on a false presentation of untrue pretences and shame on you for doing so.

Part of the race that prefers M/T.

FTR, it's more of a parody of a parody of other threads and also a parody of people who legitimately go "lol automatics are 4 losers."

EDIT: By the way, I do drive 6MT somewhat regularly. My girlfriend's dad has a load of cars and two of them are 6MT. Whenever I come to pick her up, he'll often let us borrow one of his cars. He taught me to drive a manual using a 7MT (911 Carrera) and I didn't like that at all (mostly because it was terrifying driving such an expensive car that didn't belong to me and I'm not used to RWD/rear-engine). I'd like to have a few more tries at driving that car now that I've got more confidence in my abilities, but he sold it.
__________________
You won't know.

Last edited by chrismendiola : 04-21-2015 at 01:16 PM.
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:09 PM   #16
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Guys, guys, using clutches is a serious disease that gets brushed under the table too often by white CIS hetero-loving christ-fags.



What we need is better understanding.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
There are sites called plushdotyiff where people talk about yiffing plushies



Axel in heat.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #17
FireFromTheVoid
Hana
 
FireFromTheVoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I prefer automatic so I can rest my left leg and can hold hands with a qt without having to stop to change gears
__________________
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet


FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #18
Trowzaa
ayy user title lmao
 
Trowzaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismendiola
Perhaps they should go shift gears for themselves, with clutches that are readily available in your local auto body shop at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced a highway, you stop losing sight of what gear you're using and fall into a net of readily-available automatic rev-matching in which the car will decide when to shift down for smoother gear changes. **** that heel-toe bullshit. Drive, mother****er, drive. Be a ****ing petrolhead about it, and resolve to use methods that people in the past used out of necessity. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their gearboxes to gain better traction on the sand. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the transmission fluid to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about driving a manual.


I know some of these words
__________________
if you can't handle me when i'm bulking then you don't deserve me when i'm swole xo

If you can manage it, to me, it's not ideal, at the same time I pochv xo
Trowzaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:17 PM   #19
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
 
Xiaoxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: libtard Maryland
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BjarnedeGraaf
I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #20
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
If it's a video of Senna not driving in the rain I don't want any part of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
There are sites called plushdotyiff where people talk about yiffing plushies



Axel in heat.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.