Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
ll Merks ll

Ewan dobsons TIME 2 DELAY

Hi I made a post in the settings thread but no answered im hopein u can leave this thread for like a day or something because i cant find the delay settings for this song any where and i cant seem to quite get it my self, iam using a behringer dd400 delay pedal and iam wondering what settings i would use for this song, ill post a link i know some one here knows, please, i need help!! thanks
ll Merks ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
Reincaster
Call me Rein.

Darn, I played this song for a recital before, I forgot what settings I had, but I really just set the mix up high and the feedback for 3 repeats. The time was pretty quick, but you have to play with the repeats, as they set the tempo.
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Reincaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
NakedInTheRain
Registered Muser

yeah you're going to have to dial in the delay time manually without tap tempo. they're dotted eighths, for what it's worth. just keep plucking one string at the tempo he has going on in the video and carefully twist your time knob until you get the right sound.

also, as reincaster said, you'll want your mix high, but i would suggest only one repeat. otherwise it'll get too mushy for the percussive thing that it's got going on.

UG's Best Small Pedalboard 2013
NakedInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: