Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #81
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
They're really f*ckin the dog with this one..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #82
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
yes. that's what laws are.


I don't think so.
__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #83
Cardbored
Registered User
 
Cardbored's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
I just moved here Sunday. Found this out today. I don't think I like Germany anymore...
Cardbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #84
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
Ok libtards what does it mean of a dog is humping my leg? Is it consenting? What if I'm not? Can I put the pup in jail for bestiality?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #85
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
I think taking a lamb in the asshole would probably smart for the poor thing. And if inflicting pain isn't abuse I'm not sure why we keep taking away people's children when they beat them half to death.

People need food to survive. People don't need to do water bondage with a goat to cum.

I honestly can't understand why you're considering the animals so little.


The simple fact is you don't need to eat animals to survive, that's a false argument.

We as a society CHOOSE to eat animals, without their consent, end of story.

Nor does the sex need to be abusive, regardless of your pathetic attempts to force it to appear so.

I'm not supportive of bestiality, but you're simply being childish due to your personal version of morality. "Killing is OK but ****ing is prohibited" is a hypocritical position and you know it.
__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #86
FireFromTheVoid
Onepunch-Man
 
FireFromTheVoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Never thought people would be so passinate about their right to **** animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssargentslayer
Ok libtards what does it mean of a dog is humping my leg? Is it consenting? What if I'm not? Can I put the pup in jail for bestiality?

1. The humping is more about dominance than it ****ing you
2. No
3. Then don`t let it **** you.
4. There are no dog jails
__________________
"I have a life and I don't want to lose it. Does that make me evil?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Walk like an edgyptian

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet



Last edited by FireFromTheVoid : 11-28-2012 at 11:30 AM.
FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #87
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Donkey
AND WHERE IS IT STILL LEGAL?!

Why do you wanna know?...
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #88
willT08
Banned
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby911
Nor does the sex need to be abusive, regardless of your pathetic attempts to force it to appear so.

Mate, nobody's having intimate, caring sex with an animal. If you're shagging a pig you might as well go the whole hog.

Quote:
I'm not supportive of bestiality, but you're simply being childish due to your personal version of morality. "Killing is OK but ****ing is prohibited" is a hypocritical position and you know it.

Not considering how an animal would feel about being raped in the ass is childish.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #89
AtaBorMan
UG's reclusive wanker
 
AtaBorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: A bookshop just off Russel Square
__________________
Call me Max.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
AtaBorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #90
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08

Mate, nobody's having intimate, caring sex with an animal. If you're shagging a pig you might as well go the whole hog.


Not considering how an animal would feel about being raped in the ass is childish.

I know I don't say this too often, but I'm on you with this one. I mean, really...there is no way you can fuck an animal and it be ok morally (committing an act against a creature that is NOT capable of consent is morally reprehensible), physically (as in, causing harm to the animal), or emotionally/psychologically (you're fucking an animal, how is that normal thoughts/emotions, to be getting enjoyment out of that?).
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 11-28-2012 at 11:20 AM.
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #91
Bob_Sacamano
dreamy dancer
 
Bob_Sacamano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: cooper's psyche
Jesus, you guys are arguing about the morality of ****ing animals? I mean, come on, there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

show
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #92
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08

Mate, nobody's having intimate, caring sex with an animal. If you're shagging a pig you might as well go the whole hog.





Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Not considering how an animal would feel about being killed and eaten is childish.


FTFY...do you still agree?


Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
(committing an act against a creature that is NOT capable of consent is morally reprehensible),


Do you eat meat?

Thought so....


My personal values inform me that sex with animals is wrong and so I'll choose not to participate or involve myself with those that do, but I can't see how we can justify making it illegal as long as it's ok to kill and eat them?
__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.

Last edited by Arby911 : 11-28-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #93
willT08
Banned
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby911
FTFY...do you still agree?

I do.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #94
FireFromTheVoid
Onepunch-Man
 
FireFromTheVoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby911
FTFY...do you still agree?

Then try to get people to stop eating meat, don`t go the "we should also be able to **** them" direction.
__________________
"I have a life and I don't want to lose it. Does that make me evil?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Walk like an edgyptian

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet


FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #95
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser
 
Ssargentslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
4. There are no dog jails

What kind of sick world is this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
Your username is dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #96
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Then try to get people to stop eating meat, don`t go the "we should also be able to **** them" direction.


Can't, I have no problem killing and eating animals and as mentioned above I do believe that having sex with them is wrong, but I can't in good conscience want it to be illegal if I'm willing to kill and eat them.
__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #97
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby911
Do you eat meat?

Thought so....


My personal values inform me that sex with animals is wrong and so I'll choose not to participate or involve myself with those that do, but I can't see how we can justify making it illegal as long as it's ok to kill and eat them?

Simple.

Killing an animal SHOULD BE a rather painless and clean (as in, quick) process. (It isn't if you tend to buy meat from a store, but we buy a lot of meat from local farmers who do their own butchering. They tend to use rather painless methods of killing.) Furthermore, the raising of animals for meat should be done in a humane way as well (read: Truly free-range is good, so is no hormones). It does NOT require consent to raise and kill animals for meat.

Having sex is something that requires consent. An animal is incapable of consent. QED, people who rape animals are twisted fucks.


Now, whether having sex with animals should be illegal or not, I'd say no. However, I'd also say that society should stigmatize those who do have sex with animals. They basically should NOT be considered "normal".
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 11-28-2012 at 12:03 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #98
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
4. There are no dog jails

WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #99
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
 
Demon Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Black Mage Village
First nazis and now this?

dammit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Demon Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #100
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
 
Arby911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax


Now, whether having sex with animals should be illegal or not, I'd say no. However, I'd also say that society should stigmatize those who do have sex with animals. They basically should NOT be considered "normal".


Although I disagree on your consent argument, finding that requiring 'consent' as a component of sex, but not of killing and eating more than a bit hypocritical, I can agree with you on the above, at least from a personal standpoint.
__________________
The man who holds to a belief because of tradition, or hides it because he fears he may be shown to be wrong, does not love the truth but manifests a coward’s faithfulness to his prejudices.
Arby911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.