Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #41
Amuro Jay
Moderator
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
B&A > The Pit

Word.

15k+ here.

Jack must be up to 30k by now.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #42
Macabre_Turtle
UG's UGer
 
Macabre_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hermitage, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by whywefight
427 for me. So I'm not totally inactive

Overtime: I'd assume about 60% of mine are from the BTBAM thread, and the other 40% are split between new members, songwriting and lyrics, other band's and artists, etc.


I have 511 posts in the BTBAM thread out of 2,428.... I've only been listening to BTBAM since shortly before TGM was released... I have no idea where these other posts came from besides perhaps a couple hundred in the Tabs and Chords forum and 349 posts in the PTH thread.
__________________
My upcoming album.
Atlas Burden'

Covers:
STS - Emersion - Dual Guitar/Bass
STS - Redwoods - Dual Guitar
BTBAM - The Backtrack - Bass/Guitar
BTBAM - Sun of Nothing - Guitar
Macabre_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #43
Ignite
   
 
Ignite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mississippi
somehow I have over 2000
I guess its mostly from GG&A when I was really into gear

a bit is from B&A though.


but yeah pit posts shouldn't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Word.

15k+ here.

Jack must be up to 30k by now.

you'd have like 5 if hardcore off topic didn't exist

__________________

Last edited by Ignite : 11-28-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Ignite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #44
a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --
 
a_7_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Glasgow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whywefight
427 for me. So I'm not totally inactive

Overtime: I'd assume about 60% of mine are from the BTBAM thread, and the other 40% are split between new members, songwriting and lyrics, other band's and artists, etc.


Pretty sure New Members don't count either. Is that correct?
__________________


"And it's the thrill of life that enables us to flow"
a_7_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #45
whywefight
thisiswhy
 
whywefight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: I don't care where just far
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_7_x
Pretty sure New Members don't count either. Is that correct?


No idea, but I normally try to say hi to new members when they say hi.
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #46
Eastwinn
liber abaci
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
MT


are you still a regular there? i lost interest after i could no longer bear modes at a rate of 2 threads per day.

i also stopped writing music about the time i left. not sure which may have caused the other. i managed to spend years in that forum talking about music and writing music but never managed to create a piece i really liked. i failed
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #47
whoomit
ocean piglet
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: dream house
Do posts still get counted if the thread is deleted?
__________________
who is the master

who makes the grass green

you are the master

you make the grass green
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #48
Amuro Jay
Moderator
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
somehow I have over 2000
I guess its mostly from GG&A when I was really into gear

a bit is from B&A though.


but yeah pit posts shouldn't count.


you'd have like 5 if hardcore off topic didn't exist


I posted in metal for a good year and a half or so before moving to hardcore
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #49
Hydra150
cool and awesome
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
Over 2000 posts, and not by using B&A as a second Pit

Btw, your pit posts do add to your total temporarily, then are taken away after a short time (later that day), so if you don't know where yours came from they may just be recent Pit posts that are lingering.
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Hydra150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #50
Blayney
est'd 1989
 
Blayney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Swansea, South Wales
I was a top 15 poster on taborama
__________________

Encore Strat, Ibanez GRX70 Jewel Blue, Ibanez RGT42DRFM (Dimarzio Breed bridge/Air Norton neck)
Hudson HD1, Lorenzo 'Bluebird' 12 String, Lg Tramontane T66ACE
Vox AD50VT, Vox AC30 (1963)
Dunlop Crybaby, Boss DS1

Cymru am Byth
Blayney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #51
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
8600 posts




If Pit posts counted, I'd probably have close to 100k.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #52
skylerjames13
eGraham is stupidbuttface
 
skylerjames13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere North, Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
Why does post count matter?


It's like the size of our dick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlover
You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.


skylerjames13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #53
DimebagLivesOn
S A D B O Y S
 
DimebagLivesOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PNW


I'm bad
DimebagLivesOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #54
King Donkey
hai
 
King Donkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NSW, Australia
Forum posts: 345 (0.5 per day)

I'd say most of those are from odd visits to EG and GG&A.
__________________
West Ham United

Regards.
King Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #55
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
No way. I don't want to know how many times I've posted here. **** that


I have 320 which are probably almost all in the Hardcore forum.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre_Turtle
I would probably request a permaban if I saw my real post count.

This for sure. Specially since me and trowzaa once realized we had over 500 Pit posts each over an 8 day period.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube

Last edited by WCPhils : 11-28-2012 at 08:08 PM.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #56
StewieSwan
Play my dudelsack
 
StewieSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The lake
Somehow I managed to make almost 900 posts. I could imagine like 50 or a 100, but 900?
__________________
Learn from Lei Feng



Original Wood&Strings Song
StewieSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #57
King Donkey
hai
 
King Donkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NSW, Australia
Why is everyone in the Pit so hardcore?
__________________
West Ham United

Regards.
King Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #58
willT08
UG Board King
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: with jah
I've got 826 out-of-pit posts. I remember thinking the Pit was ******ed for a long time when I first joined and now it's all I use.
__________________
Rim, don't RIM
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #59
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
I've got 826 out-of-pit posts. I remember thinking the Pit was ******ed for a long time when I first joined and now it's all I use.


I remember when I thought the pit was ******ed.









Nothing has changed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:04 AM   #60
Hydra150
cool and awesome
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4T3BR33D3R
I remember when I thought the pit was ******ed.




Nothing has changed.

Me too.

But I have now accepted that I am, too.
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Hydra150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.