Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  

Old 11-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2012
Mustang I FUSE USB cable

Hey wondering what kind of USB cable plugs into the Mustang amp into a computer? I see on the amp its not a standard USB.. wondering if its a printer USB or something?
brutzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Jersey
The USB end that goes into the amp (may have an actual name, not sure) is a common one. I know that some cell phones have the same end, like the Razr. They are included with the amp when you get them new.
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
thebestjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.