Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #41
mdc
UG's Mr Chord Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewKane
I just slept outside in the rain. I wake to people mocking me. I'm turning my camera on, filming you guys mocking a homeless person, and putting it in the film.

Have a nice day.

Hope you didn't catch cold.

There you go. You just got mocked in 5 words.

Now, if you don't mind,

mdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #42
amonamarthmetal

Quote:
I just slept outside in the rain. I wake to people mocking me. I'm turning my camera on, filming you guys mocking a homeless person, and putting it in the film.

Have a nice day.

I just slept in my nice warm home. I awoke to find my loving mother making pancakes. then I jacked off and came here for LOL's. LOL's were had.

Click here if you like arpeggios
amonamarthmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #43
mdc
UG's Mr Chord Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonamarthmetal
I just slept in my nice warm home. I awoke to find my loving mother making pancakes. then I jacked off and came here for LOL's. LOL's were had.

alol, actually.

Last edited by mdc : 12-01-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #44
AlanHB
Godin's Resident Groupie

Quote:
As i said, get your guitar out, and lets see who understands harmonic content. You guys are all talk, period. None of you have the balls to actually go head to head with me on a guitar.

I love this, a bunch of people who can't play to save their lives that don't have the spine to back their words up with real guitar.

All talk. You guys are all talk.

(Pulls guitar out)

Ok I'm waiting. The internet makes this a bit futile, but the guitar had to come out for other reasons anyway. Is there any reason that we have to pick a guitar? Is this type of music theory only applicable to the guitar? If I arppegiate an E major chord voiced on the 7th fret, am I playing the locrian, Ionian and Dorian modes simultaneously as suggested by your diagram?
Old 12-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #45
mdc
UG's Mr Chord Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattherKane
I then leave, find a dry place to sleep, and hope that I don't get woken up by getting kicked in the head by a police officer, or that someone has not stolen all of my gear. When I started this project I was OK. I was not homeless, and then three days into filming a homeles person stole all of my gear, my drives with my whole film career on them, my clothes, my sons baby photo albums and then left me for dead in the street.

I have been homeless ever since.

lol
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #46
Nietsche
Registered Hoover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
^Hey. You said you decided last night you were going to make a film about forum bully, and so it's been in the works for 6 months?

He also said that he was made homeless after voluntarily becoming homeless and having a homeless guy steal all his stuff, even though he's going back to his house at some point. I think this guy might have issues somewhere.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #47
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHB
(Pulls guitar out)

Ok I'm waiting. The internet makes this a bit futile, but the guitar had to come out for other reasons anyway. Is there any reason that we have to pick a guitar? Is this type of music theory only applicable to the guitar? If I arppegiate an E major chord voiced on the 7th fret, am I playing the locrian, Ionian and Dorian modes simultaneously as suggested by your diagram?

Let's go, have someone pick a backing track, and let's see who can deliver the best shit, and as I stated. I'll give everyone a chance by only using three fingers.

I want to show you what you think you know is wrong, period. I'm going to deeply enjoy this.
MatthewKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #48
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietsche
He also said that he was made homeless after voluntarily becoming homeless and having a homeless guy steal all his stuff, even though he's going back to his house at some point. I think this guy might have issues somewhere.

Maybe the homeless guy hit him over the head so now he can't get his story straight.

Or he's trolling.

Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #49
Xiaoxi
Indeed.

There's no need to give this guy any more attention. His lack of anything speaks for itself.

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #50
Hail
kill both bass players

it still annoys the heck out of me when people think everybody on this site plays guitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
There's no need to give this guy any more attention. His lack of anything speaks for itself.

i think i have almost as many combined views on youtube as him and half my vids are audio of me reading incest fanfiction from when i was like 16 or 17
Hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #51
EmilGD
Unregistered User

Izaak247.

I called it.
EmilGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #52
Zaphod_Beeblebr
Shallow and pedantic.

Well holy fuck, this thing is still going... this whole thread has been amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Foo
A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.

Zaphod_Beeblebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #53
AlanHB
Godin's Resident Groupie

Quote:
Let's go, have someone pick a backing track, and let's see who can deliver the best shit, and as I stated. I'll give everyone a chance by only using three fingers.

Just address the questions mate, I find it amazing that you're unable to address any that are thrown at you considering you're a professional teacher.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #54
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHB
Just address the questions mate, I find it amazing that you're unable to address any that are thrown at you considering you're a professional teacher.

Let's clear up some myths here:

1. I haven't responded because I've been on the road. I'm home now. I'm standing in a bar next to the beach. Sadly, I got home and it's ****ing raining, but it's supposed to clear up Monday. To the people mocking me asking if I am cold, I've screen capped your words. You're gonna be in a film.

2. I left my home to make this film. I was not homeless. Three days into filming my laptop, drives, clothes, and everything else I owned were stolen. Then I ended up legitimately homeless.

3. I have been writing a film about forum bullying for about six months. You guys have shown me that I need to make that film. Writing a film, and making a film are two different things.

4. My post was about the scale form OF the modes, not AS the modes. Those are two different things. I cleared that up about 90 posts ago. Since you all of collective posses the IQ of a sheep you seemed to have missed that.

5. You theory you think you know is worthless if you can't apply it. You guys are all talk. You claim to know things but what you are really doing is Googling things, re-posting them, and claiming to know theory. I am challenging people to get their guitars out and lets see you apply that theory, and I will apply my own knowledge about theory. No one has taken the offer because flat out, not a single one of you can touch me on a guitar, not even close.

6. I have a real life, and since all of you have chosen to act like butthurt fans why don't you just come to my fan site. www.facebook.com/sofakinghighbro

I have to get back to the bar and the beach, and no, I'm not cold. You guys can feel free to keep posting bullshit about homelessness or mocking homelessness but all it is going to do is give me more images of people being pricks towards homeless people. On top of that, my threads are always entertaining, look how many views I have over 600, free marketing, and images of people picking on homeless people. You guys are real nice.

I'll be wauting for one of you can can APPLY that *theory* you claim to know AHAHHAHAH

~Wayward Traveler
Old 12-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #55
amonamarthmetal

Its too bad you cant make money off of your threads and Facebook pages. Seeing as they are so popular they might have contributed to helping you not be homeless. To bad they don't...

Old 12-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #56
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonamarthmetal
Its too bad you cant make money off of your threads and Facebook pages. Seeing as they are so popular they might have contributed to helping you not be homeless. To bad they don't...

Actually, I brought in $2400 in donation from May to August. If go look at the page you'll see that a fan dropped $50 in my account about 3 days ago. I most certainly do make money from my work. How do you think I afford all the travel? You guys can ****ing pick at me all you want.

I came to this forum to have some fun talking about guitar, and to maybe help some people understand how to build a career like I have. You guys are so psychologically damaged that you don't even appreciate when someone comes along who is willing to help you.

That dude asked for Metallica' management contact. I offered to help him. It means nothing to you. None of you are working artists. None of you have taken the risks. If you continue to kick every person that comes along who has something to offer you won't be anything more that what you are: FAIL TROLLS

A funny story:

The song Blackened is the first song I ever heard by Metallica. When I was making my show to pitch to Adult Swim I wanted to use Blackened for the reel. I contacted Q Prime, and they said no.

If you watch my videography reel you can hear the song "darkened" and an example of me applying the theory that I supposedly don't know. The song that comes after 'Darkened' is a song I wrote using sound bending and an acoustic guitar, the orchestrated in the background: all acoustic guitar.

You can run your mouths all ****ing day but i can back my words up with examples, and let's note that NONE of you have been able to do that. All of you can kiss my ass. I came here to try to help people and then you kicked me into the ground.

You know what. I'll have my film sold in a week. I'll go back out on the road to promote the film while all of you sit here and troll not having the balls to do what it takes to have success. Really.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #57
TheHydra

Wait, if you're so famous, why are you homeless?
TheHydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #58
Hail
kill both bass players

why do all your videos have like 30 views lol

you went through a lot of trouble for this troll, i commend you
Hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #59
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd

Most people don't disable the comments and likes on their Youtube video. That's usually a sign that the content on it is bad.

Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #60
amonamarthmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
Most people don't disable the comments and likes on their Youtube video. That's usually a sign that the content on it is bad.

This

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: