Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Musician Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #61
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark

What in the holy fuck happened in this thread!? Definitely not the run-of-the-mill modes shitstorm I was expecting.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity."

MUSIC THEORY LINK

SteamID: CarrionComfort
rockingamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #62
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHydra
Wait, if you're so famous, why are you homeless?

First of all. At no time, in any situation did I say I was famous. I HAVE met thousands and thousands of people while making films all across the country, as you can see from my fan site, but that doesn't make me famous.

For the record being well known doesn't mean you have money. I know quite a few guys with gold or platinum albums that have day jobs or run businesses, and... for the hundredth time:

I COMMITTED COMMITTED TO LIVING ON THE STREET FOR SIX MONTHS OF MY LIFE TO MAKE A FILM ABOUT HOMELESSNESS AND THEN WHEN GOT ROBBED I ENDED UP REALLY HOMELESS BUT NOW I AM HOME AND NO LONGER HOMELESS... jeez read the damn thread.

Do me a favor and look up the interview with Dave Mustaine and Alex Jones, and listen to Dave talk about being homeless just after Megadeth got signed. Metallica lived in a U Haul. Tyler Perry was homeless when he sold his first play. Cedric Yarborough from Reno 911 was homeless. Russel Brand was homeless. Jewel was homeless.

Most of your favorite lower level band you go see on tour are homeless. They travel the country building their careers. They don't have money to have homes.

If you'd get off your damn computer and go to try to make something of yourselves I wouldn't be such a foreign object to you.

And I just got a message from Trolltron, do you actually like that kid, the forum cop? If I were you I'd troll every post he puts up with the word "poopy."
MatthewKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #63
TheHydra

You're home now? You were just talking about still being homeless yesterday.
TheHydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:43 AM   #64
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail
why do all your videos have like 30 views lol

you went through a lot of trouble for this troll, i commend you

Re-printed from an earlier post in this thread. I guess you have trouble reading - most likely why you don't know shit about the guitar:

Originally Posted by MatthewKane
For the record, my resume is all work done on national television projects. My YouTube channel is used for housing my various reels. I have a rather decided distaste for YouTube and the false sense of credibility that it gives independent filmmakers and YouTube users.

Example:

Find a YouTube video that has 7,000,000 million views over a 90 day time frame. Then, turn on your television and watch an episode of Frontline on PBS. That episode of Frontline generates 7 million weekly viewers. The numbers YouTube generates are misleading, and frankly, they are undesirable to me at this stage in my professional life.

If I were in fact advertising my YouTube channel, why do I have videos that only have 3 or 4 views? I have two fan sites with over 1,600 fans, my blog is generating about 100 - 200 views a day depending on the content. On top of that I am well known for personally promoting my work through personal interaction and touring.

I was most certainly not trying to promote my YouTube channel, and your lack of understanding of the methods of promotion for national projects led you to assume that I was self promoting.

YouTube is a joke to me, seriously.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #65
MatthewKane

Quote:
You're home now? You were just talking about still being homeless yesterday.

Home, as in the city I live in. When you guys started trolling me I was on my last day of filming. I'm not in my home. I am home as in I am finally back in my home city. I'm in a motel - which for me - is home.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #66
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonamarthmetal
I just slept in my nice warm home. I awoke to find my loving mother making pancakes. then I jacked off and came here for LOL's. LOL's were had.

That's funny, when I got done ****ing her in the ass I told her to make you waffles...
Old 12-02-2012, 12:54 AM   #67
TheHydra

Quote:
Home, as in the city I live in. When you guys started trolling me I was on my last day of filming. I'm not in my home. I am home as in I am finally back in my home city. I'm in a motel - which for me - is home.

So you're homeless.
TheHydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #68
amonamarthmetal

Quote:
I ENDED UP REALLY HOMELESS BUT NOW I AM HOME AND NO LONGER HOMELESS.

So you are homeless... but you aren't homeless?

Mind****ed.

Click here if you like arpeggios
amonamarthmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #69
MatthewKane

Quote:
So you're homeless.

Is there a point to this? All of the guitarists you know and love are sitting in motels right now. Most of them don't waste money on real estate. *smh

Last edited by MatthewKane : 12-02-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:15 AM   #70
amonamarthmetal

Quote:
That's funny, when I got done ****ing her in the ass I told her to make you waffles...

My mom had anal cancer and had to get her asshole removed. that must have been a garbage bag you were fucking while you were sleeping in a dumpster.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:16 AM   #71
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd

Quote:
Is there a point to this? All of the guitarists you know and love are sitting in motels right now. Most of them don't waste money on real estate. *smh

I'm pretty sure Paul Masvidal is doing quite well and has a home.

Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #72
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
What in the holy fuck happened in this thread!? Definitely not the run-of-the-mill modes shitstorm I was expecting.

Ah, this explains it. "run-of-the-mill shitstorm" So, what is really going on here is that none of you know shit about the modes, but *think* you do and then you sit and argue with anyone who didn't copy their info from the same Wikipedia article you did.

Got it.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #73
MatthewKane

Quote:
My mom had anal cancer and had to get her asshole removed. that must have been a garbage bag you were fucking while you were sleeping in a dumpster.

awesome shot for the film, keep working to make it better, and you work for free too VERY NICE
Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 AM   #74
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
I'm pretty sure Paul Masvidal is doing quite well and has a home.

If anyone knew or cared who that was it most certainly isn't me and if he is sitting at home he most certainly isn't working. *shrugs
Old 12-02-2012, 01:23 AM   #75
amonamarthmetal

Quote:
awesome shot for the film, keep working to make it better, and you work for free too VERY NICE

Ahh I see. So you are going the one sided way and only showing your side of the story. It'll be like Kony 2012 where those cheap mother****ers only show one side of the story. you're a ****ing scumbag.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #76
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd

Quote:
If anyone knew or cared who that was it most certainly isn't me and if he is sitting at home he most certainly isn't working. *shrugs

Before I say anything about what's written in this quote: THERE. IS. AN. EDIT. BUTTON. USE IT!

Well, he is the guitarist/vocalist of Metal band Cynic. A very skilled player and he has influenced many guitarists and musicians with his work on 'Focus' and, to a lesser extent, 'Traced In Air'. He also did not inspire them from his skills at soloing, but at his ability to create amazing, complex riffs with a sort of "jazz-y" flair.

I think he's purdy coo.

Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #77
macashmack
Maskcashmack

This guy is the best troll that i have ever seen.
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #78
MatthewKane

Quote:
Ahh I see. So you are going the one sided way and only showing your side of the story. It'll be like Kony 2012 where those cheap mother****ers only show one side of the story. you're a ****ing scumbag.

Actually the point I am trying to prove is that there are people out there who are willing to mock, hurt, and exploit homeless people for any reason. The real scumbag in this conversation is anyone who lives without compassion for people who are suffering. That would be you. You are heartless, inhuman, and to be totally honest I find you to be deeply unoriginal. You probably hear that a lot though.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #79
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
This guy is the best troll that i have ever seen.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #80
MatthewKane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
Before I say anything about what's written in this quote: THERE. IS. AN. EDIT. BUTTON. USE IT!

Well, he is the guitarist/vocalist of Metal band Cynic. A very skilled player and he has influenced many guitarists and musicians with his work on 'Focus' and, to a lesser extent, 'Traced In Air'. He also did not inspire them from his skills at soloing, but at his ability to create amazing, complex riffs with a sort of "jazz-y" flair.

I think he's purdy coo.

I Googled him. I'm 36. So his album came out when I was a junior in high school. I have been a metal head all of my life, and at no point, at any time have I ever heard his name.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: