Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
wtpbod

Tab favorites listing

I just joined / subscribed to UGT. My friend and co-band member (also a subscriber) has a considerable collection amassed on his iPad. Is there any way for him to share his list with me, or do I have to slug through manually looking at his list of favorites and searching, picking and adding to my favorites?
wtpbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
wtpbod

Getting a listing from a friend/band member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtpbod
I just joined / subscribed to UGT. My friend and co-band member (also a subscriber) has a considerable collection amassed on his iPad. Is there any way for him to share his list with me, or do I have to slug through manually looking at his list of favorites and searching, picking and adding to my favorites?

So there is no way to ex port a list? Pretty poor set of features. A real lengthy process to duplicate my band member's UGT list. How hard can it be really?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
wtpbod

Getting a listing from a friend/band member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtpbod

So there is no way to ex port a list? Pretty poor set of features. A real lengthy process to duplicate my band member's UGT list. How hard can it be really?
Old 06-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
stepchildusmc

umm...he can't email it to you? or get into his account from your PC and bookmark the page?

Rate This Thread: