Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Metal
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-20-2013, 05:08 AM   #1
BlueAltitudes
The Virtuoso's Brother.

Leprous-Avant-Garde Progressive Metal

So, I cannot believe there is not a thread dedicated to this great band here in the metal forum. I searched and found a thread in the shred forum but that forum is dead and I want to advance the admiration of this amazing band.

So, first off, they have three albums. I actually have not heard the first one entitled "Tall Poppy Syndrome" except for a song or two but I really enjoyed what I heard from that album. It gathered acclaim but the critical acclaim came from their subsequent album Bilateral. Holy jeezy creezy this album kicks xenomorph balls. It has a few tracks that are a bit dull in my opinion but the album as a whole is one eclectic, furiously entertaining album!

Here is the entire album (Bilateral).

I recommend: "Restless", "Bilateral", "Thorn" and "MB. Indifferentia". But there are a lot of great songs and I'm sure you're bound to find one that you like.

Just a side note that this album, Bilateral, is very diverse with their songs and so it may come at a pleasant surprise to you...or not.

Now, their latest album, Coal, is freaking, fantastic! It's a very different approach compared to their previous effort but I think it's a winner and definitely at least on par with the excellent Bilateral (in case you haven't noticed I love this band). The following review can cover everything better than I can.

http://www.metalinjection.net/revie...ew-leprous-coal

I couldn't get the full album but here are a few songs.

"The Valley"

"Salt"

"Foe"

And just an FYI, "The entirety of the dudes that make up Leprous are Ihsahn’s live backing band..."

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/08/0...rn-feat-ihsahn/

Mind me or don't mind me however you would like. I hope to generate some discussion in here though.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
BlueAltitudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #2
Banjocal
feck

When I bought In A Flesh Aquarium these guys were on the record promo that came with it. Good stuff.
Banjocal is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: