Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Cover Songs
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
erikk1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Avenged Sevenfold - Sidewinder solo cover

Hello! I just recorded the awesome acoustic solo from Sidewinder.
Hope you like it, and tell me what you think
Cheers!

erikk1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
vayne92
UG's Fedora Enthusiast
 
vayne92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Awesome man. One of my favourite solo's and really clean. Well played.
vayne92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
erikk1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne92
Awesome man. One of my favourite solo's and really clean. Well played.


Thank you! I appreciate it
erikk1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
StrykVladzimsky
ESP through Potato
 
StrykVladzimsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
That is sick! I love that end solo and you did a fantastic job! Can I get a critique on my cover?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

StrykVladzimsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
erikk1992
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykVladzimsky
That is sick! I love that end solo and you did a fantastic job! Can I get a critique on my cover?


Thanks!! Glad to hear it Sure, just send me the link!
erikk1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #6
StrykVladzimsky
ESP through Potato
 
StrykVladzimsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

StrykVladzimsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.