Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
Morbid_Angel_93

Starting Black Metal Band (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)

I am a guitarist/vocalist looking for members to form a black metal band in the GTA, preferably Brampton. At the moment, I have two potential vocalists, so although you're more than welcome to send auditions, I am looking more specifically for another guitarist, a bassist and a drummer. Although I am very open to all ideas, I am going for an approach similar to the likes of bands such as Dark Funeral and Marduk, while dabbing into other styles to inspire a creative and original twist.

My goal for this band is to write and record a few solid demos, and eventually (sooner rather than later) begin rehearsing for live performances. Although any musical/recording/performing experience would be an asset, all I ask is that you're dedicated and have a copy of Guitar Pro for bouncing writing ideas around.

As for recording, I do not own the equipment to record drums; however, I will be purchasing an electric drumkit for said purposes.
Everyone must own their own gear!

Feel free to send me any auditions. If you'd like a guitar pro file to audition something I've written, let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff
Morbid_Angel_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #2
dudsevangelista

hey there i think i can add a metal shredding solos on your songs it will be a creative addition to your black metal soundings btw hit me up on my sites www.youtube.com/titansgrip2012 or www.reverbnation.com/mdudsnhazem im collaborating with other youtubers aswell online \m/cheers\m/
dudsevangelista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
Morbid_Angel_93

Hey man. At the moment, I'm really only looking for somewhat local musicians who can participate in regular practice and near-future gigging. However, you seem to have some cool ideas, so maybe after we get the ball rolling I can give you a shout and see if you can make a guest appearance on a demo recording.
If you want to keep up with my personal solo project, you can just look up "Honeybjorn" just about anywhere.

Thanks!
Morbid_Angel_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #4
dudsevangelista

i found your demos on youtube they are great music ill be waiting for the future collaboration project \m/
dudsevangelista is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: