Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-10-2015, 03:45 AM   #1
Washya
Washya

1400 tabs

ok i am more than angry i had more than 1400 tabs/contributions on this site now they're all gone except 9 tabs what the **** has happened !?? took me forever too do those tabs 4 years in fact!!!!!
Washya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:36 AM   #2
DON CZARSKI

I think this would be better solved if you went to the forum ULTIMATE GUITAR FEEDBACK and then under the one that says BUG REPORTS and start a new thread with a more descriptive title to it such as "why have 1400 tabs of mine been removed" or " 1400 tabs removed from my account"... I am sure that some moderator who takes care of this sort of problem will respond to your dilemma there....

I did look on google under your name and I have definitely seen that on other guitar sites you still have almost all of your listings on those... Hopefully someone will resolve your problem and restore all your listings back to you...

Lastly, at the bottom of the home page there is CONTACT US... which you can click on and submit your problem there as we'll... I believe I at one time have used both these options I have mentioned and my problem was resolved....hopefully, they will resolve your problem soon.

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 02-10-2015 at 07:38 AM.
DON CZARSKI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:41 AM   #3
sweathog14

I think UG is trying to get people to buy their premium tabs. That's the only thing that makes sense. I rarely find a tab I want for Guitar Pro any more.
sweathog14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #4
tiky

sucks man. Which are the good free tabs page now? I see UG going down, between copyright and selling the crap they make
Old 02-10-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
DON CZARSKI

The way I see it if a tab has been done by anyone it goes all over the Internet... Regardless if it is on this site or not... Every tab I have done I can find on numerous guitar websites. One site "borrows" tabs from another website and puts the tab up as though it were placed there originally. So to me when and if I want to look at a tab I come here first and if the song was removed due to the publishers crying copyright infringement or whatever then I just google the song and it will come up at another guitar tab website that the big corporations will not even bother with or that are outside of their jurisdiction that they can't do anything about...

The main question here is that his tabs were here and now gone... I am sure that there was a glitch and as soon as his message reaches the proper person the issue will be resolved... So as soon as he perhaps takes my suggestions and gets them to the proper forum I am sure he will get them all restored...

This is not the proper forum for his request in my opinion...
DON CZARSKI is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: