Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Samdroid
#Cenation
 
Samdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
The Anonymous Confession Thread

That's right. It's confession time.

The Rules

1. DON'T POST YOUR CONFESSIONS IN HERE.

If you want to confess something, go to this site:

http://www.deadfake.com/Send.aspx

And send the e-mail to uganonconfessions@hotmail.com. I will review and post them myself, and no one will ever know your identity. Not even me!

2. DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.

A lot of the content in here is probably going to be humorous, but keep in mind that some users may be tortured by the secrets they're keeping. Be sensitive and understand the difference between the funny secrets and the personal demons. If this thread goes well, it should be both fun and cathartic.

3. DON'T SPAM THE THREAD.

This is simple enough, but let's not clutter the thread with too much crap. Keep the chatter relevant to the confessions.

I will try to keep the thread updated as often as possible. If the load becomes too much I might ask for a hand, but we'll have to wait and see.

Let's get started. Bare your souls, children.
__________________
Vinyl

ヾ(༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)ノ"

Samdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
ErikLensherr
blackflag, pls
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NYC
I voted for Romney.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
Tfw the woman you love is without her dog and having night terrors and u can't do anything to help her
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Submitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr
I voted for Romney.


YOU SON OF A BITCH THAT WAS MY CONFESSION
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
LostLegion
FREE SUAREZ!
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: at Luis Suarez's jail cell
I have a chode
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.


LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Three posts down, three rules broken.


We're great at this shit, guys.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
Samdroid
#Cenation
 
Samdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
__________________
Vinyl

ヾ(༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)ノ"

Samdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
Thrill-house
Voted UG's Best Guitarist
 
Thrill-house's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
You guys didn't read the rules did you?
__________________
Quote:
They ain't makin Jews like Jesus anymore
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
LostLegion
FREE SUAREZ!
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: at Luis Suarez's jail cell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill-house
You guys didn't read the rules did you?

You're right, I had to email him that.
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.


LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH
 
laid-to-waste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, UK
i just submitted a big one. if there's no other submissions then it probably narrows it down pretty well so DON'T TELL ANYBODY
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
I just looked at your pics; you're very cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you've got the sickest abs i've ever seen and it's enough to turn me gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
you look pretty curved mate!

complement my abs or physique or general attractiveness for your chance to be quoted right here
laid-to-waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #11
Joshua Garcia
Mr. Clean
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I keep it clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill-house
You guys didn't read the rules did you?

My secret is: I'm dyslexic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Australia probably would change my life

Most likely change it from living to dead

Last edited by Joshua Garcia : 12-12-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Joshua Garcia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #12
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH
 
laid-to-waste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, UK
****ing hell phil get your shit together it's anonymous you email op the ****ing confession
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage x metal
I just looked at your pics; you're very cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerjames13
you've got the sickest abs i've ever seen and it's enough to turn me gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
you look pretty curved mate!

complement my abs or physique or general attractiveness for your chance to be quoted right here
laid-to-waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
 
Johnny_Ibanez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.


Jesus man. Did you type all that from memory?
Johnny_Ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #14
ryan_nadon
ass brain
 
ryan_nadon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
i just submitted a big one. if there's no other submissions then it probably narrows it down pretty well so DON'T TELL ANYBODY

If only there was a better way to keep your anonymity!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...


...but the rape never came
ryan_nadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Ibanez
Jesus man. Did you type all that from memory?

I remember it like it was yesterday.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
95% of teens have moved on to hip hop. Put this in your sig if you're part of th 5% who care about REAL music.




Check out my...

YouTube
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #16
Samdroid
#Cenation
 
Samdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
First round:

Quote:
I'm 28 and have never been kissed.



I'm probably going to top myself at 30.


Quote:
I've been single for 21 years straight.


Quote:
I don't want to be with my girlfriend anymore, but she might have cancer and I feel like I need to stay in the relationship.


Quote:
I found a girl I like's tumblr blog over two years ago. I read through it all and used her interests to get her to like me. Our two year anniversary is next tuesday.


Quote:
I hate pokemon.
__________________
Vinyl

ヾ(༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)ノ"

Samdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #17
Joshua Garcia
Mr. Clean
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I keep it clean
Quote:
I hate pokemon.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Australia probably would change my life

Most likely change it from living to dead
Joshua Garcia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #18
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
Dammit, I can't send the message because my Uni's filter stops me after every page on that website.

Anyway, I stole Candy Sticks from the local Balfour every day for a week until I was too consumed with guilt to do it anymore.

EDIT: Shout out cancer guy, that's shit's cray.
__________________
Rim, don't RIM

Last edited by willT08 : 12-12-2012 at 03:43 PM.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
Samdroid
#Cenation
 
Samdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Really though, why is everyone saying that they sent theirs? Do we need to have a talk about what the word "anonymous" means?
__________________
Vinyl

ヾ(༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)ノ"

Samdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #20
willT08
Rap Game Joan Fontaine
 
willT08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: waiting for milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdroid
Really though, why is everyone saying that they sent theirs? Do we need to have a talk about what the word "anonymous" means?

It doesn't reveal who's is who's and keeps your thread near the top so we get more replies. Cheer up you cunt
__________________
Rim, don't RIM
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.