User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Dirge Humani
Tyler

If you want to debate gun control ****ing do it here

There you big babies, you can sling shit at each other while convincing nobody in this thread. You can all use the exact same arguments you use every time this happens, and it will end exactly the same as last time.

Happy now?

Yeah, i had a very interesting childhood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seref
You can see the individual pores on Lara's titty skin.
Dirge Humani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
metaldud536
Similar to a pony

Pew pew pew

My Deviant Art Page
Manchester United
metaldud536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw

lol you're late on the draw champ
Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
EvilDomo
UG's Hikikomori

Ratta-ta-ta-ta-ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
EvilDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
jonathan666666
UG's Boyscout

The U.K. is an Island. It is easier to regulate what's coming and going.
Many people protect themselves with firearms, the media just chooses not to discuss it.
I was taught to respect guns. I haven't killed anyone. when kids are taught by shitty parents that guns are for killing people that owe you money, or to use if your hoe doesn't listen to you, they're probably going to use them for evil.
Even if guns are banned, there's over one billion rounds of ammunition in the U.S.A. If a criminal can find one round of ammunition, they can build a gun in an hour and kill a defenseless person.
The stories about how evil guns are are much more interesting news than how good they are. School shootings will get a news channel way more attention than "Jonathan666666 goes hunting and brings home a turkey for Thanksgiving." Stories about responsible gun use do not make money.
If someone really really wants to kill someone, but they don't have a gun, they can stab/beat/run over/burn the person. Murder wasn't invented the same day the gun was.
America is filled with guns. It would be worth it if the educational system would teach kids to respect firearms. Instead, they are taught that they are terrible things.
I hate saying this, but what if the Jews had firearms in Germany in the 30's and 40's. Things would have been a bit different. This applies to any genocide throughout history.
There are already so many guns here, that if you took them away, the criminals would still have theirs, thus making it worse for the everyday citizens. This is just my opinion. I feel terrible that this happened. Trust me, not everyone that is pro gun is a psychopath.
copied and pasted from the other thread.

Rate This Thread: