Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
deadbluesky

Online based melodic death metal.

Trying this again!
I do vocals and I'm looking for some people to start up a good melodeath project.
Bands like Dark Tranquility, At The Gates, In Flames, Gates Of Ishtar, Scar Symmetry, Kalmah, Amorphis, Arsis, Hypocrisy, Wintersun, Dissection, Nightrage, Be'lakor, Insomnium, Agonize, The Absence and the list goes on are influences of mine.

I'm looking for someone to handle guitars and someone to handle drums/and or programming. I'd like to take it as serious as an internet project can possibly be and want to put out quality stuff.
If you are interested in this respond on here or email me at theraininendlessfall@gmail.com
deadbluesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Addonexus408
Bay Area Thrash

I'm down, how would something like this work?
My band
Addonexus
Addonexus408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
deadbluesky

I PMed you. Check your messages!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
Plagueheart

I'd be interested in programming, and I could do drums once I get *coughdownloadcough* some plugins. I can also do any guitar and bass recording, but no major song writing (I can provide ideas and help out with these kind of things, though) since I'm extremely busy producing and writing material for my other projects.

By programming, I assume you mean electronic effects, keyboard parts, etc, right?

For everyone else reading, I'm available for any kind of project at all. I play and record guitar and bass, and I produce electronic music so I can handle my DAW well and provide programming. I'm into a lot of genres, so don't be afraid to ask just in case.
Plagueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
cangri2k5
Metalhead

If you need some help with the drum tracks, I can help you using Ez Drummer (with Drum kit From Hell)
Old 12-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #6
deadbluesky

Pmed!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:04 AM   #7
drummer420
Registered Machine

If it doesn't work out with those programmers I could lay some beats for you. Recordings in my profile are from using really shitty mics but now I have a mixer and good mics. I am a pretty good all around drummer. Can do blasting, breakdowns, fills.
drummer420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: